Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, don’t worry…no matter how many bots the greedy fuckers buy they’ll still manage to duck it up somehow!

Racism

Sexism

Glen and Sly are ruthless but also pretty dim. She called her own husband a class A twit and he gave himself away countless times breaking Covid rules.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If he bought all those then I am actually really loving the level of desperation! Like if he gets more followers he / they will get back to the glory days. I just can not see it happening.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's been a while, but dropped by to say....

I think I love it best when 'Influencers' show their greed, tippy toeing privilege and utter insignificance by continuing to post glorious self indulgent crap as bleeping huge world crises are unfolding before our eyes.

No doing social media much lately by wow this has truly got to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
@Bizziebody 💙 this virtual place with everyone's real, funny, heartfelt, astute observations and conversation and unity and bond is everything!

Have had a lot of life stuff going, it's kept me distracted from coming on here and cry laughing on a daily!! What was I thinking 🥰🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If I'd a burner I'd be inclined to message him and ask if he'd like me to #gift him a tin of brasso and a duster.......for his neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And can someone please explain to me what the Hell has been going on with Simon Hooper's account. Rhetorically speaking obvs, cause who can even (be arsed to) comprehend such total ego fueled madness?? A couple of ads and he goes on a 40-f'ng-k bot shopping spree?? What the actual fuckity duck. Let alone the companies that have with done the deals with this moron and his Mrs. It's complete Wild West Matrix Chaos on the squares these days I tell you 🤯😱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't blame him. After a full year of previously stealing someone else's gifted Halloween cake, promoting CBD oil, a dog lead, 3 christmas baubles, beer & meat box, the Amazon fire tablet and now just writing "paid" got him all excited.

I'd be dreaming of gusto boxes & free sofas too tbh. Maybe tomorrow the twinnies will get some #gifted bags for school?

Surprised he hasn't commented on this artwork that was removed.

Previous highlights:

1629226315740.png
1629226746894.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Grid post AD for natwest with girls in garden. Two stories, one complaining about how much he spends on food for his family, and one (which features both twins, one of whom is semi-clad) about a disrupted bedtime for the twins. At least he is predictable.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.