Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clem is defo on the cusp of making a comeback. She’s being featured more and more on line. Usually she’s not seen on anything that swim tits posts.
Uncomfortable to see that all her pals down there are happy to befriend a racist.
and the woman that does the fitness stuff is a crazy anti-vaxer.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Re her boobs, I know she’s always had big ones and this can be a curse/blessing for many women. However all her recent photos with Sly, including the running ones they were markedly smaller which suggested she’d lost absolutely tons of weight her entire torso looked petite. That wedding photo is mega flattering and I admit she looked amazing...but that is clearly not her figure.
I actually thought that on this photo it looked like she was discretely breastfeeding a baby and that was the head of a baby because it was so huge and low - again I’m not body shaming her for this, it’s just that the last image I saw of her was the wedding photo and there’s no evidence of those boobs. I guess my point is that it’s interesting what you actually see when Clem is not in control of editing her own photos.
8B9E302C-EF70-41D3-83B4-4AC32BDC55DE.jpeg

Reactions: 15
Re her boobs, I know she’s always had big ones and this can be a curse/blessing for many women. However all her recent photos with Sly, including the running ones they were markedly smaller which suggested she’d lost absolutely tons of weight her entire torso looked petite. That wedding photo is mega flattering and I admit she looked amazing...but that is clearly not her figure.
I actually thought that on this photo it looked like she was discretely breastfeeding a baby and that was the head of a baby because it was so huge and low - again I’m not body shaming her for this, it’s just that the last image I saw of her was the wedding photo and there’s no evidence of those boobs. I guess my point is that it’s interesting what you actually see when Clem is not in control of editing her own photos.
View attachment 709107
The lips are bloody scary.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
BEB02323-77C5-4905-941B-761E823E468A.jpeg

This guy really makes me laugh. Did you see the sudden look away and awkward grin when he realised he was being filmed?

The dancing looks very performative - I can’t see many people dancing on a choppy boat, in broad daylight, very comfortably. Mind you, I also couldn’t see the food platter being very appealing so maybe I’m not set for the high life.

MOD’s boobs however look much better with her arms in the air so I think maybe the issue with the other photos comes from wearing a swimming costume without much support.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
😬 whoop whoop 🙌 that’s one hell of a party 🥳

How old is Clemmie? She just seems so out of place with those other women, who basically look like they’ve just baked some cakes and knitted their own swimsuit for a WI day out!

MOD’s boobs however look much better with her arms in the air so I think maybe the issue with the other photos comes from wearing a swimming costume without much support.
Well spotted they do look different again and I hadn’t seen this clip so hadn’t seen she had a halter neck top on. No support with those.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Clem is defo on the cusp of making a comeback. She’s being featured more and more on line. Usually she’s not seen on anything that swim tits posts.
Uncomfortable to see that all her pals down there are happy to befriend a racist.
An arrogant, racist midwife, a rabid anti-vaxxer PE teacher, a nonsensical, life-coach charlatan. What a lovely bunch, eh? By your friends shall ye be known, ST.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi!
Bit random but, does anyone remember a single mum instablogger (I think her name was dani/danielle) and she had abit of beef with MOD? She was super 70’s/80’s MOD and northern. She went AWOL not sure why?! I cant remember her username for the life of me!! She was friends with another woman who lied about having cancer! Sorry its so vague!
She had a bad birth and was in the papers, she was a Welsh girl?!

Yeah she disappeared pretty quickly but dont know why. She was friends on there with Asha Pinder

Ohhhh duck OFF

I’d like to punch him at the best of times, but that smug look on his face when he said “that means I can go to camp bestival!!”

I hope your solar chargers break. I hope you forget to turn your car lights off and your battery dies before the drive home. I hope the nearest portaloos get blocked and you have to walk three miles for a tit. I hope the festival nannies slip the twins an extra shot of caffeine before bed. I hope clemmie’s rugby player turns up. I hope your tiny tin cans of craft beer have been infected with legionella. I hope you’re stupid enough to announce to 886 thousand people that your giant house will be vacant this weekend. I hope cash carraway turns up and decks you.

Well at least one of those has already come true. Ugh I don’t know why this has infuriated me so much, especially after he’s done so many more aggravating things previously! That smug face just did me in tonight.
"Your tiny tins of craft beer" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Snap! I struggled to work out which was Glen on the first pic, why do they all look the effing same?! 🤯

@Dogmuck who knew boob binding was a thing but the wedding boobs and sailing boobs are noticeably different!

I just find ST so tory cringe!
They do look the same! I genuinely thought that ST was DLAM in the group photo, whoops 😬😬

• Haha
Snap! I struggled to work out which was Glen on the first pic, why do they all look the effing same?! 🤯

@Dogmuck who knew boob binding was a thing but the wedding boobs and sailing boobs are noticeably different!

I just find ST so tory cringe!
I feel like Sam Cam is the shepherd of this entire friendship group.
If anyone has ever watched Motherland then the character Amanda feels like a hybrid of this entire boatload of women…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I feel like Sam Cam is the shepherd of this entire friendship group.
If anyone has ever watched Motherland then the character Amanda feels like a hybrid of this entire boatload of women…
Have you seen Carla Freeman on IG do her sketch of the nursery mums....definitely worth watching and you'll see a few of her characters in this tribe

Reactions: 4
ALERT! Multiple pics of Glen on ST’s account. Birthday outing on a fancy boat

View attachment 708702
They've definitely followed some tired old group photoshoot styling advice from the mid 2000's with their blues and whites/lights, plain or striped. Can you imagine the dress theme memo on the group chat, droning on about cohesive style and flow and the importance of no one member standing out from the rest? Maybe it even included a fashion mood board, sorry INSPO board, to set the tone for the day. The sad bastards 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They've definitely followed some tired old group photoshoot styling advice from the mid 2000's with their blues and whites/lights, plain or striped. Can you imagine the dress theme memo on the group chat, droning on about cohesive style and flow and the importance of no one member standing out from the rest? Maybe it even included a fashion mood board, sorry INSPO board, to set the tone for the day. The sad bastards 😆
Oh god they so would do this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1628758102848.png

Also with the dishwasher sum.

1.It would take max 10 mins to unload. Don't need to pay £30 for the full hour.
2. No teenage would ever really do 35h of housework in the home to begin with. 3 a week if you're lucky.

This stuff exisits for a reason hun- how ever would a lady learn otherwise?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh god I’ve seen the videos too now…#cringefest! The awkward ‘we’re loving life’ dancing!

So some men were invited (and they also look the bloody same) but not our favourite class A twit.

You’re so right @Axatogrind there will have been lots of nautical chat to curate this look…god knows then why ST ended up in a towelling play suit akin to what you see toddlers in when they’ve come out of the sea! Odd choice for the bday queen (as she’d no doubt have been referred to that day!)

And no shocks they had a graze platter…they’re all the insta rage!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But what would her comeback be - there’s no way she can use the midwife angle again, her interiors are dated, no brand will want to be associated with her. Her day of fronting an M&S campaign is over. I can’t see any event using her as a speaker. Her children are too old to carry the old outnumbered/working/stressed mum of four young children thing. I don’t think she could possibly even try to come back and say it was all a misunderstanding and base her comeback on how she was trolled, misunderstood, etc.

A lot has changed since she was at her heyday, the whole influencer thing is changing along with everything else. She may still be on some mailing lists for gifts but she won’t go far on those. Her friendship circle with ST could end in tears yet. I’m waiting for someone to call ST out on her friendship with Clemmie, given her high profile position, I’m wondering what her stance would be then.

FOD is doing his best to get adverts but they are only resulting in complaints to the (small) brands that hire him. His latest story about his kids and paying for chores was scraping the bottom of the barrel and complete nonsense.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
RE: Boobage - the swimsuit likely has zero support (I feel her pain) and the outfit is frumpy as hell on Glen - not being bitchy, she just still doesn’t dress for her shape. Who knows if the wedding shot was photoshopped or just a better angle (and the dress suited her) but either way we know she’s vacuous so wouldn’t surprise me.

Sometimes I’m on the fence as to if she’d make a full come back (like @AutumnDays says what would the angle be now/the Instascape is changing?) but given in those pictures and videos she’s front and centre and not hiding at the back she clearly isn’t trying to be inconspicuous on the gram. She knows swim tits and others will be posting pics and videos onto their very public profiles - if she didn’t want to feature she could hide at the back/not be in them etc. I think she and Sly have the arrogance to think she could come back even if she didn’t come back under the MOD handle.

As an aside to this how long can you close down your Insta handle before you lose the right to the username etc - as in goes back into the public domain for someone else to take/use? Are she and Sly that welded to their branding that they wouldn’t let that happen?

ETA: Who are the idiots engaging/commenting on emptying a bleeping dishwasher?! They can’t all be bots can they???

• Heart
Just saw the videos on swim tits account. I feel like I’m 16 again and embarrassed by my parents trying to be cool. They are so CRINGE! The lame dancing in the deck is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.