Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone seems to be on St Lucia at the moment- DMBL40 is there too and is even staying at same hotel ( she was at another hotel last week- tbh neither of the hotels looked that great ) Ive stayed at better in the Caribbean/Indian Ocean with far nice beaches - and I paid for them myself too!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The kettlebell fitness coach is anti-mask, anti-vaccine, and has marched in London to protest for freedom of speech. Not much point in having freedom of speech if you die because you don't take reasonable steps to prevent the spread of a deadly virus. And I think Clemente might follow her (no intention to associate mod with anti-vaxers) as there's a private winks_howard account and someone has suggested here that that might be mod.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The kettlebell fitness coach is anti-mask, anti-vaccine, and has marched in London to protest for freedom of speech. Not much point in having freedom of speech if you die because you don't take reasonable steps to prevent the spread of a deadly virus. And I think Clemente might follow her (no intention to associate mod with anti-vaxers) as there's a private winks_howard account and someone has suggested here that that might be mod.
Winks Howard is MoD.

Reactions: 8
ALERT! Multiple pics of Glen on ST’s account. Birthday outing on a fancy boat

View attachment 708702
What the actual fk is going on with Glens boobs? They are huge and touching her waistline (not body shaming read the next bit), which means I can only conclude the wedding photo was photo shopped to be jebus or she had them bound.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She always had big tits, back in the days she was gifted super fancy lingerie for big boobs and she always made a big deal about how hard it is to have big tits bla bla bla.

Reactions: 13
"You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with."

They all look the same to me, hard to tell the difference who is who.

Those bras were also gift from Rigby & Peller. Have so much tiny crap that I can remember from the top of me head. 😔

I'm probs a witch for saying this but Taylor swift did it better on the gram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Paloma Blanka was also there and has a picture of MoD on her stories. And she was hosting a magnetism class today. Her write-up sounds quite like The Secret by Rhonda Byrne I never read it - I was too busy earning a living. So much psycho-babble she would drive me batty. She would be a good character for a Doon Mackichan comedy.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Paloma Blanka was also there and has a picture of MoD on her stories. And she was hosting a magnetism class today. Her write-up sounds quite like The Secret by Rhonda Byrne I never read it - I was too busy earning a living. So much psycho-babble she would drive me batty. She would be a good character for a Doon Mackichan comedy.
£222 bargain!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with."

They all look the same to me, hard to tell the difference who is who.

Those bras were also gift from Rigby & Peller. Have so much tiny crap that I can remember from the top of me head. 😔

I'm probs a witch for saying this but Taylor swift did it better on the gram.
Snap! I struggled to work out which was Glen on the first pic, why do they all look the effing same?! 🤯

@Dogmuck who knew boob binding was a thing but the wedding boobs and sailing boobs are noticeably different!

I just find ST so tory cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Clemmie has truly found her tribe, they all seem so cringe and try hards, rounded up by their ring leader swim tits. She always thought she was above her slummy mummy instamates

Reactions: 16
Clemmie has truly found her tribe, they all seem so cringe and try hards, rounded up by their ring leader swim tits. She always thought she was above her slummy mummy instamates
But swim tits wasn’t cool enough for Bestival/Glitterfest!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clem is just as bad as him, surely she knows the stuff he is putting out there for anyone including anyon

Of course she wears those ugly oversized sunnies.🤢 They match her teeth.😬
Better than the Heinrich Himmler one she usually wears

Reactions: 3
What the actual fk is going on with Glens boobs? They are huge and touching her waistline (not body shaming read the next bit), which means I can only conclude the wedding photo was photo shopped to be jebus or she had them bound.
The wedding photo was altered. I have big boobs and can slim down my top half easily with the Slim and Skinny app (not an ad) and nothing looks photoshopped, I just look less top heavy. Well spotted @Dogmuck

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.