Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhhh duck OFF

I’d like to punch him at the best of times, but that smug look on his face when he said “that means I can go to camp bestival!!”

I hope your solar chargers break. I hope you forget to turn your car lights off and your battery dies before the drive home. I hope the nearest portaloos get blocked and you have to walk three miles for a tit. I hope the festival nannies slip the twins an extra shot of caffeine before bed. I hope clemmie’s rugby player turns up. I hope your tiny tin cans of craft beer have been infected with legionella. I hope you’re stupid enough to announce to 886 thousand people that your giant house will be vacant this weekend. I hope cash carraway turns up and decks you.

Well at least one of those has already come true. Ugh I don’t know why this has infuriated me so much, especially after he’s done so many more aggravating things previously! That smug face just did me in tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They’ve still been gifted tickets? Yikes.

No wonder why they can’t actually sell the things. How many years have they kicked the impending bankruptcy down the road now…
I don't think we know if they've been gifted tickets but they are unlikely to be able to spend close to £1,000 when they plead for basics. Also they clearly hadn't planned to go otherwise he wouldn't have booked to do the charity abseil. Whatever has happened, it feels very sneaky.

Reactions: 11
I don't think we know if they've been gifted tickets but they are unlikely to be able to spend close to £1,000 when they plead for basics. Also they clearly hadn't planned to go otherwise he wouldn't have booked to do the charity abseil. Whatever has happened, it feels very sneaky.
I doubt they have as he isn’t on the lineup (unlike the very annoying dress like a mum)

Reactions: 7
Reckon he’s used the £1000 raised to pay for Bestival?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They’ve either buggered up on weekends, been given tickets at the last minute or bought them last minute but whatever it is fckng outrageous to do that performative charity bs for content and then LIE about it being cancelled when people have given money in good faith. It would be much better if he came on and said, “sorry everyone I completely mixed up weekends (throw some shade on clemmie - say Clemmie has gone mad at me) we have paid to go to Bestival and I arranged the abseil. Don’t worry though I’ve rearranged it for xxxx so your generous donations will go to the worthy cause”
But no he’s lied 🤥 and I for one hope this comes and bites him right on the arse and he’s cancelled - selfish wanker!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Anyone wanna bite the bullet and email/ring to find out if it’s still on…?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Already sorted comrade.

So far just this : :m

1627565161260.png

I'm just wondering why do we have no faith in Simon protector of the little women?

Yea of little faith:

He's been vindicated.

1627566812121.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Of course they got free tickets. The PR company for Camp Bestival is run by one of their insta mates (the woman who used to do Parent Apparel) - Becksarama - and they’ve always been totally bezzers with CB. It’s the OG instamum stomping ground.

Weather forecast is tit for Dorset this weekend and it’s going to blow a hoolie tomorrow night.

Reactions: 18
Of course they got free tickets. The PR company for Camp Bestival is run by one of their insta mates (the woman who used to do Parent Apparel) - Becksarama - and they’ve always been totally bezzers with CB. It’s the OG instamum stomping ground.

Weather forecast is tit for Dorset this weekend and it’s going to blow a hoolie tomorrow night.
There will be sequins flying everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet Glen was already going to the festival (with a nanny) so now he’s going too. Bet she’s gutted!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Heavy rain forecast at festival tomorrow afternoon....oo nice and muddy gutted for them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Already sorted comrade.

So far just this : :m

View attachment 685879

I'm just wondering why do we have no faith in Simon protector of the little women?

Yea of little faith:

He's been vindicated.

View attachment 685926
😏 gutted I liked the moral high ground.
Ah well at least he’ll treat us to a billion tit boring stories of how whacky and crazy they are cos...sequins and leotards 🙄

He’ll also pretend he was a raver in his youth again, the youth that lasted for 4 years before he became a dad, when he went to cheesy night clubs and was nowhere near anything remotely rave like. 🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 16
His Wife and kids are going to be embarrassed if he wears that leotard yet he’s going to do it anyway.

He’s such a needy attention seeker, he’s dying to be recognised.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A festival for the well off , if ever there was one .
Wonder how Clemmie will fair if she bumps into the Insta crowd. Did she stay mates with DLAM after her Alice take down?

• Angry
Ohhhh duck OFF

I’d like to punch him at the best of times, but that smug look on his face when he said “that means I can go to camp bestival!!”

I hope your solar chargers break. I hope you forget to turn your car lights off and your battery dies before the drive home. I hope the nearest portaloos get blocked and you have to walk three miles for a tit. I hope the festival nannies slip the twins an extra shot of caffeine before bed. I hope clemmie’s rugby player turns up. I hope your tiny tin cans of craft beer have been infected with legionella. I hope you’re stupid enough to announce to 886 thousand people that your giant house will be vacant this weekend. I hope cash carraway turns up and decks you.

Well at least one of those has already come true. Ugh I don’t know why this has infuriated me so much, especially after he’s done so many more aggravating things previously! That smug face just did me in tonight.
Who This Average Person 🤔. ………. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.