Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cornwall is the only place in England I want to visit, influenced by Doc Martin & the tedious mother office boys.😉
Do not go to St Ives, it’s never empty. We used to holiday in Carbis Bay ( breathtaking) a decade ago but I imagine that it costs even more of a fortune now after Joe and Boris strolled up.

Widemouth Bay is beautiful as is Bude and Hayle.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"I know you're not supposed to show your kids crying or upset, but when I came across this whilst scrolling through memories today, it was so real and representative of every walk or outing we ever go on"

Sums it up pretty well you know you're not supposed to but you do it anyway.

One of the older Goslin twins (from the TV show Jon & Kate plus 8) admitted she got sent death threats. She's only 20 years old.
And an older, 'cute', pic because pictures of them now don't get the same engagement from his 886k followers.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
There is something seriously wrong with an adult man who films dogs having sex, but also thinks it’s normal to share it? Someone seize his computers pls 🤢
I couldn’t agree more. It’s repulsive. He’s seriously disturbed. Meanwhile he’s scrolling back to find pics of the twins upset for grid content.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Visit Norn Iron: Antrim Coast, Giant's Causeway, Glens of Antrim, Derry/Londonderry's walls, Mourne Mountains, Sperrin Mountains, Fermanagh Lakes (and Caves), County Down Coast, Ards Penninsula. And don't forget the townland of Ballywaticock that, in this heatwave (now in the middle of a thunder and lightning storm), had the first highest temperature ever in Ireland, and made the national news headlines on BBC 😁
I have even heard of Ballywaticock, it made the news here for its high temperatures.🔥

Reactions: 4
Camp Bestival starts tomorrow, prepare yourself for an onslaught of smug mummy and daddy bloggers wearing £200 sequin jumpsuits being ‘crazy’ with their kids! I wonder if the OD’d and Swim Tits will make an appearance 🤪😩

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Camp Bestival starts tomorrow, prepare yourself for an onslaught of smug mummy and daddy bloggers wearing £200 sequin jumpsuits being ‘crazy’ with their kids! I wonder if the OD’d and Swim Tits will make an appearance 🤪😩
They aren’t on the line up this year. How the mighty fall.

Reactions: 12
Wow so he's been left of the invite list this year? Was the accidental twin on live stream then the dancing cactus really last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nice to see Dick and Dom are still there! They also have a set called meet the trolls.

1627466075988.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll just leave this here 👇
I know it’s early but can ‘he has the class of a baboon’ be the next thread title!

Sums him up well although it does do a disservice to baboons!

A7A00849-6AD8-4952-A78F-13F4A84A2E44.jpeg

Mummy joining in to show that he’s always been a knob!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t get over the style difference between the granny bnb vibe inside of the house and the cheap modern outside. And I’m not even a house style freak.
Wonder if it’s because they had to pay for outside & inside was all subsidised or gifted by MC #mama brands?

Agree though it does look like a standard new build garden which is fine but jarring on a property like that? The original owners had more taste lol

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.