Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camp Bestival starts tomorrow, prepare yourself for an onslaught of smug mummy and daddy bloggers wearing £200 sequin jumpsuits being ‘crazy’ with their kids! I wonder if the OD’d and Swim Tits will make an appearance 🤪😩
Camp Bestival can duck off. Yet another event that is too expensive for us normal people and is absolutely ruined by crappy InFluEncErS.

Cunts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It would never interest me anyway but your comment made me check out the prices. It would cost the fods £945 just for tickets, never mind the expenses of getting there and staying there.
Don’t forget the Festival Nannies which they made use of last time.

Reactions: 11
Do not go to St Ives, it’s never empty. We used to holiday in Carbis Bay ( breathtaking) a decade ago but I imagine that it costs even more of a fortune now after Joe and Boris strolled up.

Widemouth Bay is beautiful as is Bude and Hayle.
Nah don’t turn left down the m5. Just stay on the m4 and keep going when it runs out all the way to Pembrokeshire. Toll bridge is free now & everything. We parked up in Fishguard (to buy superglue of all things) a few years ago. Gave my husband a handful of quids & silvers for the machine…. It was 20p for the hour. There’s a toll bridge nearish Haverfordwest that I think was about 40p. Parking EVERYWHERE. Fantastic walks, pubs and sandy beaches. Same coastline, no wankers.

Don’t forget the Festival Nannies which they made use of last time.
Feckless Nannies

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over the style difference between the granny bnb vibe inside of the house and the cheap modern outside. And I’m not even a house style freak.
wonder if it’s her style indoors and his outdoors?

Reactions: 4
"I know you're not supposed to show your kids crying or upset, but when I came across this whilst scrolling through memories today, it was so real and representative of every walk or outing we ever go on"

Hey Sly, here's a list of some more things you are not supposed to do on social media.

- showing your kids' faces
-sharing photos of your kids in the bathtub / on the potty
-sharing photos of your kids in school uniform
-disclosing your child's personal health information
- complaining about your family 24/7 saying how much you hate them

XOXO, tattyP

• Heart
Reactions: 18
RE: Cornwall

I like this channel on youtube:

Hey Sly, here's a list of some more things you are not supposed to do on social media.

- showing your kids' faces
-sharing photos of your kids in the bathtub / on the potty
-sharing photos of your kids in school uniform
-disclosing your child's personal health information
- complaining about your family 24/7 saying how much you hate them

XOXO, tattyP
+ That they were dead to him. :cautious: One thing I did like about Mother of 5 boys was that she's talked about being tired, but always that her kids were a joy to be around and how much she enjoyed being with them.

wonder if it’s her style indoors and his outdoors?
Nah hun I'm with Here the only difference between the inside of the house and the outside is that it's just not #prproduct #gifted #sponsored. Their garden furniture would have been a freebie for sure.

1627494338126.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Thanks everyone for the travel info. See you all in about 10 years😅when we will be free to travel from Aus.😜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wonder if it’s because they had to pay for outside & inside was all subsidised or gifted
100%. I can imagine had they been gifted the services of a garden designer, it would have been more in sync with the inside of the house. What you get when you pay and what you get when it’s gifted is very different indeed 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Whoever said it looked like big brother/love island garden got it spot on. Tacky. I still can't get over the fake grass. It's going to stink of dog piss (and probably jizz now 🤮)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It would never interest me anyway but your comment made me check out the prices. It would cost the fods £945 just for tickets, never mind the expenses of getting there and staying there.
Unbelievable. That is just so much money. I bleeping hate camping anyway. I love a festival, but now I rock up in a proper mobile home - I am too bleeping precious to sleep in a tent. I need a fridge for my booze & a warm bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So his abseiling has been postponed, but great news he can now go to camp bestival 🤔, call me cynical but wouldn't he have had to get tickets ages ago? He's got his leotards ready though 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Nothing yet on the Demelza site about it being postponed and it's supposed to be tomorrow.

Reactions: 4
Camp Bestival starts tomorrow, prepare yourself for an onslaught of smug mummy and daddy bloggers wearing £200 sequin jumpsuits being ‘crazy’ with their kids! I wonder if the OD’d and Swim Tits will make an appearance 🤪😩
You called it! Christ on a donkey, even Sly is going to wear a jumpsuit.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Ffs listen to your kids sly. Nobody wants to see it. The 80 odd percent of people that answered ‘wear it’ on his crappy poll must be unhinged.
I’m going in circles I’m sure I said this before- I love a festival. I attend regularly. Never have I felt the urge to wear ‘crazy’ clothes and Chuck glitter on myself.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
You called it! Christ on a donkey, even Sly is going to wear a jumpsuit.
E2EF949D-8223-4421-84AA-512A97328D29.png

wow oh they are so f**king predictable aren’t they!!
also the event is still going ahead according to their website and Facebook….wanted to have fun in a field with your twatty mates did you Simon and sacked off the charity did you?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
They’ve still been gifted tickets? Yikes.

No wonder why they can’t actually sell the things. How many years have they kicked the impending bankruptcy down the road now…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.