Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cornwall is the only place in England I want to visit, influenced by Doc Martin & the tedious mother office boys.😉
It's a whole different world down in Cornwall, compared to London anyway 😆

And driving is a whole new experience down there!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
It's a whole different world down in Cornwall, compared to London anyway 😆

And driving is a whole new experience down there!
I’ll be dead of old age before I get there or even get out of Australia to any other country.
Hope you enjoyed your break.🏄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Cornwall is the only place in England I want to visit, influenced by Doc Martin & the tedious mother office boys.😉
Visit Norn Iron: Antrim Coast, Giant's Causeway, Glens of Antrim, Derry/Londonderry's walls, Mourne Mountains, Sperrin Mountains, Fermanagh Lakes (and Caves), County Down Coast, Ards Penninsula. And don't forget the townland of Ballywaticock that, in this heatwave (now in the middle of a thunder and lightning storm), had the first highest temperature ever in Ireland, and made the national news headlines on BBC 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think you’ve both suffered enough already, don’t do it to yourselves!!! 💕

I would love to know where they thought/think they’d be now if it wasn’t for Alicegate. I definitely think they’d have been trying for presenting roles - Fod made little to no secret about that. Wonder if Clemmie thought she could be the media go to Midwife in the same way we have various TV Dr’s - Dr Xand, Dr Alex, Dr Zoe Williams (who is tagging anything and everything) and so on or did she want a collab with that muppet Joe Wicks?

They’d have been rinsing the gram for all the freebies they could though - a leopard doesn’t change it spots. Wonder how many kitchens they’d have by now?
We’re at 4 kitchens now (I will never not count the DIY toy one), but we know of a planned basement AND utility room reno so at least 2 more. Those would have been done by now had Alicegate not happened.

I bet Sly would have gone of something like Dancing On Ice.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thank you for the new thread @EddieBeds!

When I come on here I do sometimes wonder what it all would have looked like today if Alice hadn't happened. Obviously it's just hypothetical but could they have continued growing their brand, made the jump to tv & higher profile stuff? Would they have finished reno 1.0 and started on reno 2.0? Perhaps moved house? Is it likely they would have fucked up in some other way(s)? What would their conspicuous consumption look like in a pandemic world? Or would it all have started dwindling by now anyway, with FOD doing his DIY and MOD desperately trying to blag some free dumbbells and a dryrobe?

The height of their insta twattery fame was only 2 years ago, but somehow to me it seems much longer :LOL:
This is v interesting tbh. I haven’t seen any high ticket items like kitchens or extensions being gifted, does it still even happen? The biggest and most regular gifts tend to be those box sofas (the box mattresses of the modern era lol) like snug or swyft etc. Waitrose seem to dish a lot of food out but they’re trying their best to be inclusive. There’s always CBD gummies lol.

If I was one of the old Insta mama brigade and hadn’t diversified my revenue streams, or even worse husband had given up work to be my PA I’d be shoooooketh! Speaking of which that under belly book comes out next week btw, wonder if there will be any sly jabs 👀

Reactions: 8
Speaking of which that under belly book comes out next week btw, wonder if there will be any sly jabs 👀
I would have preferred to have read about her post partum psychosis experience, but not seen her mention it anymore her since the day she went on TV got a lot of sympathy + new followers then announced she was also selling her book.

In June it was also the 20 year anniversary of the Andrea Yates case. The mother who really brought postpartum psychosis awareness after

she drowned her 5 kids.

Visit Norn Iron: Antrim Coast, Giant's Causeway, Glens of Antrim, Derry/Londonderry's walls, Mourne Mountains, Sperrin Mountains, Fermanagh Lakes (and Caves), County Down Coast, Ards Penninsula. And don't forget the townland of Ballywaticock that, in this heatwave (now in the middle of a thunder and lightning storm), had the first highest temperature ever in Ireland, and made the national news headlines on BBC 😁
I love ireland and want to work there after I'm done here. Just say Gary Lightbody and I've booked my ticket already. Only been to Belfast so far.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Hi!
Bit random but, does anyone remember a single mum instablogger (I think her name was dani/danielle) and she had abit of beef with MOD? She was super 70’s/80’s MOD and northern. She went AWOL not sure why?! I cant remember her username for the life of me!! She was friends with another woman who lied about having cancer! Sorry its so vague!
She was called Danielle Parry - insta handle was @HappyasParry - think she is a hairdresser. Different account name now (and private I think).

Reactions: 2
"I know you're not supposed to show your kids crying or upset, but when I came across this whilst scrolling through memories today, it was so real and representative of every walk or outing we ever go on"

Sums it up pretty well you know you're not supposed to but you do it anyway.

One of the older Goslin twins (from the TV show Jon & Kate plus 8) admitted she got sent death threats. She's only 20 years old.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.