Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmadale

VIP Member
Everything is just so contrived with them….I’m sure we’re supposed to think this one is natural but it’s so clearly posed…
C6AA6AFC-1EF1-4CE1-8AFD-B991784336CA.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Remember that influencer site the multi dad was on for £250 a grid post? Can we see if FOD has an account on there? It looks as if he’s given up trying to get the old level ads and is happy flogging CBD and credit cards. Times must actually be quite tough to be behaving in such an undignified manner??
I was thinking earlier - I blame @heretoreaditall2019 for this #Ad. I bet Sly was like “Amen, NatWest, Ill show that bitch it’s not just CBD oil” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Emmadale

VIP Member
85542F57-9060-4117-8B3F-76ACAB622C49.jpeg

The bots must think he’s so funny!

Do you think there’s an option to tell the bots it’s a ‘funny’ post so there’s the laughing emojis 🤔 what if they rebel and laugh at one of his serious posts?

• Haha
playing this content arch forward, we either get:

* a devastated child who hasn’t gotten into her school of choice, and now it’s documented on social media for her peers & their parents to consume and discuss also.

* an elated child who has got in, and now all of Insta know which school she’s attending?

… great? Like what is the end goal here Simon, it’s bizarre, this sort of sharenting is not only passé but you’ve not managed to successfully monetise it in nearly 2 years now. This is just abuse now?

• Sad
  • Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
He went from being the trendy father of daughters to the greedy naked child seller/debt enthusiast. You just can’t make it up. What’s “funny” is that he always was this way but it’s good to see how the mask slipped under the desperate pressure.
Harsh. Simon has always made it clear that he’s only doing IG for the lolz and because he enjoys it, nothing to do with the money and ads and gifted stuff and free house renovations. Followers and likes don’t matter to him 🙄

That was heavy sarcasm ofc, and you’re completely correct. The bit about the mask slipping is spot on. The desperation is quite amusing although, like everyone else, I’m disgusted that he’s still parading his kids. I wonder how much lower he’s going to sink?

Does anyone know how much his new (completely genuine) followers might have cost him? Perhaps he knew the NatWest ad might piss some people off, so he bought a load of bots the previous couple of days to offset the losses.

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Also does anyone else find it weird he says he manages the finances? He’s said it a few times now so I don’t think it’s just for content?

For all her faults Clem was raking it in & ultimately being grabby is a savvy way of budgeting 😳 I don’t know why she would let him call the shots financially, he is very dim?
Ugh! Such a 1910 vibe. As much as I despise Clemmie, she’s a working woman and has earned lots through her grift. It’s like he gives her an allowance and is saving for the girls dowery to ensure a “good marriage”. He thinks he’s the lord of the manor - hun it’s an average house in Kent, not fecking downtown abbey.

• Haha
  • Heart

Quietstorm

Ah he’s pretending they’ve been away camping and that’s why there’s been radio silence, pretending he’s having “family time”, but didn’t an observant tattler state Glen was abroad with her sister and then Glen was spotted partying with her “girl gang”🤢

Clearly no content whilst Glens been out partying thus all the obscure photos which could have been taken any time anywhere.

We see you Sly!

Yep!
Had to break my lurking (hello 👋) to say that he was also out with her on Sunday night 👀 my partner spotted them and told me to ‘tell your tattle mates’ 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
I think the thing about festivals with kids is that the kids are always asking for you to buy them something and never want to do the thing you want to do so you end up spending £50 on bubble guns/slushies/fairground rides and making a fucking mud pie instead of seeing the act you really wanted to see.

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Before I got side tracked with photoshop, I meant to say there's a surprising(?) lack of Texas huns people jumping to Simon's defence in the latest post, considering the beating he's getting. Normally there'd be a host of "fans" tying themselves in knots to justify his actions. Did he spend all his allowance on followers, and none left to buy a pack of sycophantic comments?

ps: thanks for the kind words ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
I try not to pass too much judgement when it comes to the basic areas of parenting (obvs I pass A LOT of judgement here with the OD’s) but if your kid throws a bunch of shit into the trolley when you aren’t looking, why not get rid of it when you get to the check-out? Like make the kid put it all away.

How does it play out at the checkout anyway - Sly notices a bunch of random items, is irate for half a second, considers making her put it back but then goes “Wait! I can make a relatable IG story here!”

Advertising going into debt is just so low. We already know the mummy bloggers have caused actual issues with new mums. Advertising a 21.9% interest rate to finance a new garden or reno is beyond comprehension and I’m glad he’s getting awful comments.

• Heart
Just posted this on the MP Thread but have to post it here too, loving the personal dig at clemmie😂 (MP is no saint, she as grubby as the others, just smarter)
Omg she’s coming for all of that lot with the £200 breast pumps comment 🤐

This has pretty much the identical sentiment to the avg tattle post yet we’re all unhinged jealous bitches, she’s in parliament. Wonder what it could be ey!

• Heart

Middleagedwannagramma_

Crikey, how can this man sleep at night, flogging credit cards for breakfast, such total tool. I'm flabbergasted. I work in Finance, this ad for a NatWest credit card is hugely alarming. There are very tight FCA regulations around selling finance products on social media and this definitely wouldn't meet the criteria at our (extremely large) investment company. People are being evicted in their thousands on the back of the past 18months, children going hungry etc etc, and the chooses to advertise getting into more debt. He is awful.

• Heart

Tell.A.Tale

How do you forget to check the insulin kit before going away? I mean I check I have my keys and wallet about 15 times every time I leave the house. Granted I’m a bit paranoid but feel confident if I had a child with a condition like that the medication would never be forgotten. Shows that their heads, especially his are just constantly thinking about the next post or story that they then forget their most basic responsibilities as parents. I wish a mistake like that could be reported. It is negligence, it is unacceptable, it’s shameful and yet he basically flaunts it on Instagram for views. WTAF

• Heart
CB is the worst for the dressing up because they have a theme each year and fancy dress competitions. I found it a bit contrived and exhausting and it’s one of the many reasons I stopped going.
I used to take facepaints for my children because i would have had to sell my car to pay for them to have faces painted and queue for half a day for the privilege.

What started off being a decent event has turned into an insta wanker meet up with inflated prices and special bars for the “guests” that’s not what a festival is about. The ODs only go because they are saving the best part of a grand on tickets AND they get a fancy tent.

Actually, like the massive nerd I am I have sat and worked out the costs.
For general camping with the paupers it would have cost £862.90 in tickets, including £67.90 in booking fees. That’s without the £20 to park your car in a field.
For backstage or hospitality for their family it would have been….

£1705.70 which includes £133.70 in booking fees.

And that’s still in a tent.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
They’ve either buggered up on weekends, been given tickets at the last minute or bought them last minute but whatever it is fckng outrageous to do that performative charity bs for content and then LIE about it being cancelled when people have given money in good faith. It would be much better if he came on and said, “sorry everyone I completely mixed up weekends (throw some shade on clemmie - say Clemmie has gone mad at me) we have paid to go to Bestival and I arranged the abseil. Don’t worry though I’ve rearranged it for xxxx so your generous donations will go to the worthy cause”
But no he’s lied 🤥 and I for one hope this comes and bites him right on the arse and he’s cancelled - selfish wanker!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I agree that it’s uncomfortable but also hope they are smarter in their choices too. The “adult headaches”, the booze filled trollies inside and out, the cocktails at camping and dumping your kids with nannies while you go off partying with your mates at festivals. They have two younger children who are also growing up in an environment where alcohol is associated with fun (or this is what they show us anyway) Maybe time they grow up as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 21