Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I hate those pictures of that kid smoking, no matter if it’s a cigarette or a joint.
We listened to our kid tell us how great & safe marijuana was…..until it wasn’t & she is/was a full on drug addict ruining not only her own life but also the life of her two beautiful kids.
If fod & mod are ok with their kid posting that picture they are both even more stupid than I thought.
That kid should not have an Instagram account.
Grumpy old granny here.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
I wonder if they’re putting poor M through this for financial reasons; four lots of private school fees is a staggering amount of money to part with (from ages 4 to 18). Note that he seems to be tutoring her himself and not a professional, which is also £££££ (although possibly they’re doing both?).

Either way, stop exposing a vulnerable child’s personal educational and health issues like this, it’s repugnant and immoral. Poor kid! Simon Hooper is a crappy parent for doing this - I would NEVER allow my husband to do this.

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
I cannot think of a worse way to spend a weekend.

I’ve never camped in my life and never took my children either. I’m not a Princess but I do have boundaries and setting up a tent in a field and sleeping on the floor , especially with small children is a step over the line for me.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
I cannot think of a worse way to spend a weekend.

I’ve never camped in my life and never took my children either. I’m not a Princess but I do have boundaries and setting up a tent in a field and sleeping on the floor , especially with small children is a step over the line for me.
Going to a festival without children is good fun though. As long as there are plenty of drugs & booze to get through the horror of camping!!

• Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Holy SHIT, he's claiming he questions and critically analyses every decision he makes as a parent and yet still published that post?!

• Haha

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
FCA9DC4C-D0EA-4805-B2F1-02C12D26FA99.jpeg

What a bunch of self entitled wankers, I’m sure all the other campers absolutely loved this shining on their tents

• Angry
  • Wow

Dogmuck

VIP Member
ST photos from camping...
FC10D221-24E1-40DD-AF0C-FBE2AF22BDB9.jpeg

Slys photos from camping
CFF5CFA3-DF14-4B7B-A9E9-5D48A9C96D60.jpeg

Spot that pesky tree 🌲

And the exact same colour tents...in the same location 🏕

• Haha
  • Wow

Axatogrind

VIP Member
What a weird setup in the photo too, everything just crammed into that postage stamp area. Swingball with no room to swing. A goal with no room to shoot. An inflatible pool with about three inches of water (can you empty a paddling pool onto artificial grass btw?). A random concrete mixing bucket, at least I hope that's what it is. Power tools and a big ol' electric cable reel for the young child to play with beside the pool, seems sensible - NOT! Him, squinting as he tries to get his crackerjack assortment of crap into the right proportions for the 'gram while impaling himself on his own gazebo framework.

238405804_1493183937694764_1961350048387793482_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
She JOINED tattle to slag* off Cash Carraway. It was after about 20 posts on there that she moseyed over to MODFOD to say nice things about herself. Mod and fod not like other influencers… they’re aligning themselves with celebs after all. Oh, the cringe.

*eta can’t say s..lag on this site. Chat shit about, then.

• Haha

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
I had a response from Rockett St George. They believe that Clemmie is nothing to do with the account and so happy to work with them.

Pretty despicable to support racism but good to know who to avoid I suppose.

• Angry
  • Haha

therealme

Pink House Living laughing about forgetting her complete breakfast order in St Lucia so her butler had to do a second trip. Have you seen how far those butlers have to walk in that heat, with the tray held with one hand above their head? Talk about having zero empathy. And the trauma of going to dinner having forgotten her Gucci loafers... Oh how we laugh at our first world problems. Rubbing locals noses in our wealth and privilege while they run around after us spoiled brats…
Pink House Living aka Emily Murray is a complete and utter fucking bell end! She's the worst kind of example of an upper middle class woman with a wealthy husband who loves to tout herself as a successful influencer in the world of interiors when in reality she's just another privileged white woman who's never really had to struggle for anything and knows fuck all about interiors but does know a lot about how to spend money and get free stuff. I can't actually stand her, she infuriates me! Her content is literally pointless and holds zero value whatsoever. But fortunately for her she's managed to tick all the usual influencer boxes with her house move to demonstrate her decorating skills, her large instagram following to show how much money she can spend on said house or how many products she can be gifted to fill the house with (note that she uses the same brands that every other interiors influencer uses........so inspiring and interesting) 👍She's done the interiors book 👍 Interiors blogging 👍 And she kisses the arse of every other instagram interiors hun out there and happily ignores anyone who's not within their inner sanctum when attending events 👍 In short, she's a CUNT. I hope she's enjoying her #ad #gifted #freepr holiday in the sunshine whilst countless women and children are currently fleeing Afghanistan to escape a life of abuse, servitude and at worst death.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
How anyone can look to FOD for parenting advice or hold him up as a paragon of fatherhood absolutely baffles me.
Some women are willing to settle for so much less than they deserve. They will see a man looking after his own kids as something special rather than something that should be a basic expectation. It's the same with helping with house work and cleaning bin anyone who says it's "women's work" :rolleyes:.

Holy shitballs.

Nothing says getting back to basics and enjoying nature like whipping out a set of sodding great commercial grade spotlights and a pizza oven, eh? :LOL:
Ah I can picture it now:

"Did you pack the organic butter hun?"
"What about the ethical Ethiopian hand made picnic blanket?"
"Muuuuuuuuum where are my sunglasses made from 100% recycled plastic bottles?"
Where's my red lippy? Which one? The one that gives 10% of it's profits to charity but I got for free as a prproduct.
Random talk about content for the gram.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Whoever said it looked like big brother/love island garden got it spot on. Tacky. I still can't get over the fake grass. It's going to stink of dog piss (and probably jizz now 🤮)

• Sick
  • Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I don't think your custom will be missed with the massive response (28 comments) to FoD's post. Three of the comments were questions that he hasn't bothered answering.
I don’t think the £20 I spent every couple of months will be missed either, if I’m honest 😂 It’s just the principle of the thing.
Tbh, their stuff is overpriced shite for middle class people. There’s usually a cheap copy of the most popular stuff that ends up in The Range months down the line anyway.
For example, I redecorated my bathroom about 6 months ago and I saw a bath mat on their Insta. Let me tell you, I COVETED that bath mat (25 quid plus 4 quid P&P). It was terracotta and had writing on it that said ‘Get Naked’. It was only once it was on my bathroom floor that I realised I might as well have just stencilled ‘live, laugh, love’ on the wall instead. I was completely taken in by their marketing, and fewmin’ when I saw a similar one in Argos for about a tenner.

Good riddance and see ya to their emails 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I am a Three customer and I am now in the process of moving my whole family to a different provider.

I have also messaged Three. Absolutely disgusting how he still gets ads and partnerships.

• Heart