Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The drinks trolley is £250, for use on an area just outside the kitchen. Is that not a bit excessive? No offence intended to rockettstgeorge.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He is literally the personification of a smug twit

‘ enjoy’
Patronising wanker
On reddit they have a remind me feature. We can use this photo of him, when the girls eventually give interviews about what growing up in their family was really like.

Bingo card- next post girls in swimsuits like courtey adamo.

The duggars had #freejinger. #freethehoopergirls.

The drinks trolley is £250, for use on an area just outside the kitchen. Is that not a bit excessive? No offence intended to rockettstgeorge.
I'm sure it's an artisan handmade product imported from Peru. 🥴

Last edited:
Clemmie ( and tattle) we’re name dropped in the Sunday Times today!!

But away from the photogenic children, suspiciously tidy homes and subtle but enhancing filters, something nastier was taking shape. In 2019 it emerged that Clemmie Hooper, a part-time midwife and influencer known as Mother of Daughters with more than half a million followers was caught anonymously trolling others on chat forums in retaliation for vindictive messages that had been posted about her and her family. Even her husband, Father of Daughters, (who has nearly one million followers) was not able to outright support her, for fear of damaging the brand and income they had carefully built.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Clemmie ( and tattle) we’re name dropped in the Sunday Times today!!

But away from the photogenic children, suspiciously tidy homes and subtle but enhancing filters, something nastier was taking shape. In 2019 it emerged that Clemmie Hooper, a part-time midwife and influencer known as Mother of Daughters with more than half a million followers was caught anonymously trolling others on chat forums in retaliation for vindictive messages that had been posted about her and her family. Even her husband, Father of Daughters, (who has nearly one million followers) was not able to outright support her, for fear of damaging the brand and income they had carefully built.
Whilst it’s good that Alice isn’t forgotten, these articles always have a sympathetic view of poor bullied Clemmie whereas really she was sneakily commenting online under various alias’s making vile racist comments as well as calling her own husband a twit! (Not that she was wrong on the latter!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Whilst it’s good that Alice isn’t forgotten, these articles always have a sympathetic view of poor bullied Clemmie whereas really she was sneakily commenting online under various alias’s making vile racist comments as well as calling her own husband a twit! (Not that she was wrong on the latter!)
And she was already on here commenting about Cash Carraway before it all started!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
She JOINED tattle to slag* off Cash Carraway. It was after about 20 posts on there that she moseyed over to MODFOD to say nice things about herself. Mod and fod not like other influencers… they’re aligning themselves with celebs after all. Oh, the cringe.

*eta can’t say s..lag on this site. Chat tit about, then.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They had someone from the Branson family commenting on their posts, as well as Jools Oliver and the wife of David Tennant.

TBH if that had been me, I would have denied it. Said someone else also had access to my laptop and insta account. Hard to manage all the emails and DMs sliding into my inbox. Some mean comments on a gossip site is nothing serious in the grand scheme of things that would involve a real police investigation. :devilish:

#sorrynotsorry
#bringontheads
#prproduct

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Is that what was in the Sunday Times?

Reactions: 5
Could you imagine going round their house as a friend and complimenting their things. “Oh I like your drinks trolley, where did you get that?”
“Begged for it”
And your‘interesting’ lampshade..
“Begged for it”
Nice cushions…
“Begged for them”
Oh what a lovely bunch of plastic tat….
“Begged for it”
And so on, through out the whole house…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Could you imagine going round their house as a friend and complimenting their things. “Oh I like your drinks trolley, where did you get that?”
“Begged for it”
And your‘interesting’ lampshade..
“Begged for it”
Nice cushions…
“Begged for them”
Oh what a lovely bunch of plastic tat….
“Begged for it”
And so on, through out the whole house…..
Or maybe if they get to a blank space/area….
“Alice”

• Haha
They had someone from the Branson family commenting on their posts, as well as Jools Oliver and the wife of David Tennant.

TBH if that had been me, I would have denied it. Said someone else also had access to my laptop and insta account. Hard to manage all the emails and DMs sliding into my inbox. Some mean comments on a gossip site is nothing serious in the grand scheme of things that would involve a real police investigation. :devilish:

#sorrynotsorry
#bringontheads
#prproduct
Yes, I still think she would have got away with it if it hadn’t been for the fact that she was criticising people she actually knew and pretended to like. It’s not the fact that she was caught using Tattle, it was the fact that she was so two-faced. She must have a sort of sliding doors feeling - the parallel life she could have had if she hadn’t been outed.

Reactions: 13

#sorrynotsorry
#bringontheads
#prproduct
That’s what I don’t get either. I’ll never understand why she admitted it. If I’d been in her position, I would have just denied it too. I know some people had guessed that it might have been her, but there was no absolute proof, it was just guesswork and she wasn’t the first or last influencer who’d come on under an anonymous account to ‘defend’ themselves. None of them admit it either. She should have just gone down the old ‘I’m a friend of hers but I’m not her’ route (which I recall she actually did at point on here). Why she actually admitted it to her fellow influencers in person, I’ll never know.

• Heart
That’s what I don’t get either. I’ll never understand why she admitted it. If I’d been in her position, I would have just denied it too. I know some people had guessed that it might have been her, but there was no absolute proof, it was just guesswork and she wasn’t the first or last influencer who’d come on under an anonymous account to ‘defend’ themselves. None of them admit it either. She should have just gone down the old ‘I’m a friend of hers but I’m not her’ route (which I recall she actually did at point on here). Why she actually admitted it to her fellow influencers in person, I’ll never know.
Maybe there was concrete proof (within the Insta mama circle) it was her which we don’t know about ; message sent by mistake or she left a laptop open and a friend used it , who knows.

Maybe Clam’s mean & nasty racist streak was on show in real life not just as her keyboard warrior alter ego. The Huns put two & two together & came up with Mrs Hooper.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.