Father of Daughters #47 Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s the point I tried to make not as eloquently up thread blursts. He was a public school boy until 18 then did he go to uni at Bristol (where he’s from no?). Met Clemmie in a cheesy nightclub (he’s admitted this) that’s exactly the sort of place he would have hung out, then became a dad. He’d absolutely crap himself if he went to an actual rave. He’s, what we would call a disco boy, cruising around crap nightclubs in “casual” shirt and slacks, jumping around to indie/rock/classic anthems but mainly looking for a bird he could finger up a wall later that night

His entire festival and musical experiences have come on the gravy train of his wife’s infamy! Knob!

He wouldn’t last an hour in a rave. Twat.
Snap @rosiee

Reactions: 27
Everything is just so contrived with them….I’m sure we’re supposed to think this one is natural but it’s so clearly posed…

Reactions: 23
Everything is just so contrived with them….I’m sure we’re supposed to think this one is natural but it’s so clearly posed…
View attachment 694745
To be fair I bet he was like the paparazzi behind her and that’s the best of 8000 shots obvs she will have had editorial over it and she loves that one cos she thinks she looks like Kate Moss...nah hun!

Reactions: 21
Yeah that’s the point I tried to make not as eloquently up thread blursts. jumping around to indie/rock/classic anthems but mainly looking for a bird he could finger up a wall later that night.
Yikes DG way to graphic for me.

The twins are almost 6 now and look so much bigger. It's strange watching other people's kids grow.

Reactions: 9
God knows, that’s the sort of parental slip up you keep under your hat and swear never to let happen again.
Like when my parents forgot ME at home when I was 5 years old (for like 5-10 mins). My dad doesn't even remember it but I DO. I remember crying in my room and thinking I would have to spend all day alone at home . We wanted to go somewhere and my dad and brother had already left while my mother was still in the bathroom.. Because you know kids walk slow.. I was supposed to come with them but changed my mind last minute because I still needed to brush my doll's hair and went back to my room... and my mum who was still in the bathroom didn't know and left like a minute later and when she met the rest of my family at the bus stop, I wasn't there .

https://giphy.com/defyPlWtgvrkqhKbdI

Reactions: 10
He was terribly blasé about it , an attitude of silly Marnie leaving her life saving medication at home and then we had to wait an hour …The Hoopers had to wait , Bestival was gutted
Shame we aren’t at the end of a thread because “the Hoopers had to wait, Bestival was gutted” would make an awesome title.

Reactions: 21
https://giphy.com/KAS81mpeo9kkw
Thank you both - this is so well put. These should be pinned to the Tattle wiki/front page for all to see aka the journos that come snooping for their shit sob story ‘I was trolled’ piece.

Also I know we’ve all said it but what an absolute pair of twunts. Your child is exactly that, a child that needs support with their life changing medical condition. Not to be blamed because her parents were to fucking busy being Insta twats to check the insulin was packed. As someone else said if they weren’t white middle class parents there would be uproar.

Reactions: 14
So Clemmie just appears in this posts and stories now..? Oh the difference a year makes... Half her head, hiding behind giant cacti...

So Clemmie just appears in this posts and stories now..? Oh the difference a year makes... Half her head, hiding behind giant cacti...
Oh god I’d almost forgotten about his ‘quiz’ over bestival weekend last year.
I wonder whether fod and Glen spent any time cosying up to rob da bank to grift that spot back on the lineup for next year

Reactions: 5
I think ive missed a couple of pages on this thread but has anyone mentioned the possibility of clemmie bumping into any of her old insta friends at this festival. Im not sure who else was there but I know bestival has previous for insta wankers. Im sure there must have been a few awkward paths crossed no?

Reactions: 8
They’re all still friends with her on the dl I imagine. They won’t damage their brands by associating with her online but they’ll definitely be plenty chummy in person I imagine.

Reactions: 12
They’re all still friends with her on the dl I imagine. They won’t damage their brands by associating with her online but they’ll definitely be plenty chummy in person I imagine.
You know the thought that they might all still be mates never crossed my mind! I just thought she’d be ousted! In fairness i dont know what id have done if one of my pals behaved how she did but it didnt directly affect me.

Reactions: 5
I wonder when he works at his ’real’ job.?
I think his real job is now CEO Knobhead of The Century.

ETA - What addiction to sports Sly? You just jump on the bandwagon whenever a big sporting event takes place, and post about it just to fill your grid with more drivel.

Like Euro 2020. But I've never once heard you mention a football team you support, or that you watch it regularly?

Anyone else think he sounds like he had too many beers on that reel?

Last edited:
Yeah, it's a bottle of Moretti - he'll be pissed from one swig...

Reactions: 6
Yeah, it's a bottle of Moretti - he'll be pissed from one swig...
#hardcore #raver

He’s such a rugger bugger (I know I’ve said it before) but all his big sporting events have been rugby, hockey and F1 - such a middle class white boy array of sporting interests. Surprised he doesn’t play golf really.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.