Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1626966617902.png

I posted a pic too on page 39. So less than 9 days in "isolation".

Aren't the twins are supposed to be isolating too....

Reactions: 8
Sent her a message replying to stories just saying the NHS recommend 10 days for isolation and that Si had posted two days later that the twins had been asked to stay at home too. Will soon be blocked- darn all those beach views. :censored:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Sent her a message replying to stories just saying the NHS recommend 10 days for isolation and that Si had posted two days later that the twins had been asked to stay at home too. Will soon be blocked- darn all those beach views. :censored:
The Editor will always know best. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Katie Hopkins deported for trying to be funny .... (She's 46 not 8).

Oh nooo what happened here? : :rolleyes::cry:

1626977365420.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Also she was out with her kids at an ice cream stand over the weekend too

Reactions: 6
ST has changed her picture on IG of this afternoon's frolics with the OD's at Wetherspoons, to a solo photo rather than the original group photo....something to feel guilty about Sarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Katie Hopkins deported for trying to be funny .... (She's 46 not 8).

Oh nooo what happened here? : :rolleyes::cry:

View attachment 674856
Booted out ofAustralia & given a $1,000 (au) fine, if she disagreed so much with the quarantine laws here she should have stayed home.
Big Brother is the repulsive show that brought Katie Hopkins to our shores,Caitlin Jenner also.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine being a 14 year old and seeing your dad taking his pants off online.

1626987490660.png

Booted out ofAustralia & given a $1,000 (au) fine, if she disagreed so much with the quarantine laws here she should have stayed home.
Big Brother is the repulsive show that brought Katie Hopkins to our shores,Caitlin Jenner also.
I actually love that they took that no nonsense stance.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
He is unbelievably cringe and I'm in my 30s. Christ knows what his teenagers think. Poor kids.

Reactions: 11
Yes , how embarrassing! Is he looking for a sponsored air con deal? 😱🤮

Reactions: 6
Their house is so funny, you can tel which rooms were done first as they look so horribly dated now (especially that office he uses or the horrible teal room with yellow sofa) through to the naff homely (in a bad way) looking bedroom in the vid

They’ll have to keep it all that way for the next 10-20 years now they’re no longer brand subsidised, can you imagine having to live in it omg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why doesn’t fodnEY sleep out in his tv pergola? Where was ClAmmy whilst he was thrashing around supposedly starkers? Cringe looking at his pile of clothes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Their house is so funny, you can tel which rooms were done first as they look so horribly dated now (especially that office he uses or the horrible teal room with yellow sofa) through to the naff homely (in a bad way) looking bedroom in the vid

They’ll have to keep it all that way for the next 10-20 years now they’re no longer brand subsidised, can you imagine having to live in it omg
Yeah I was thinking about their bed. I love the colour but I wouldn't want to have such a bed and actually sleep in it 😂.

Reactions: 5

words cannot express how much i hate the combination of those teal walls with the yellow sofa

And the gallery wall of desenio prints! i die

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
words cannot express how much i hate the combination of those teal walls with the yellow sofa

And the gallery wall of desenio prints! i die
Would 35% off in their current sale not temp you?

They even have Monet copies.

I loveeeee the influencer collection though and think it's so inspirational:

https://desenio.co.uk/en/posters-prints/influencer-collaborations#{}

#AD

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If he’s too hot to sleep imagine how hot the kid with the multi coloured diagonal walls must be feeling . The room looked minuscule.
He makes me think ‘whinging Pom’.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.