Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the gallery wall of desenio prints! i die
Omg my love this is what kills me too, they’re “educational” ones too so they’ve been up enough for the subjects to have absorbed the source material, surely?! Just switch them out to something from this decade, pls we beg of you

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg my love this is what kills me too, they’re “educational” ones too so they’ve been up enough for the subjects to have absorbed the source material, surely?! Just switch them out to something from this decade, pls we beg of you
Maybe they are slow learners.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just like this… I thought I’d put this out there again. You can tell the paramedic want to punch him in the face 🤬

View attachment 673978View attachment 673979
URGH. He is unbelievable. I was at the hospital all day yesterday with a poorly 3 year old and I was worried sick. I was busy trying to entertain and comfort a scared child in pain for hours. I'm fretting about her being poorly; I can't even stop myself worrying about the side effects of the drugs she's on to make her better 😣 At no point did I think to whip out my camera phone and take a fecking selfie, or photograph my sick child at the hospital. In fact the only picture on my phone of her from the last few days is one this morning of her looking a bit happier that I sent my mum to reassure her. What type of person thinks to photograph their child with an ambulance crew?! Or at the hospital??? for a bunch of strangers on the gram🤮🤮🤮 urgh urgh urgh 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The hot weather/not sleeping post, Christ that is really reaching for content…a fan, sheets and a glass of cold water is pretty basic hot weather survival stuff right. I didn’t get the point at all 🥴

What type of person thinks to photograph their child with an ambulance crew?! Or at the hospital??? for a bunch of strangers on the gram🤮🤮🤮 urgh urgh urgh 🤮
a father who is skint.. living beyond their means… repairing a reputation that is in tatters. Disgusting human, he’ll regret it in the end.

Reactions: 9
Can he please stop talking about adult headaches every time he goes to a party? I think it's one of my pet peeves🤣 Yeah, we got it - you like drinking and have 4 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hi all just returned back here after his wedding post came up on my explore page, all the comments praising Clemmie make me despair, i noticed someone said she delivered a baby six months ago, genuine question- i wish there was some way we could be notified if she did return/work with brands and could complain/report without having to see their instagram,
It may seem ridiculous but stirring hate towards Candice RE race and then using their relationship to make money, plus all the other nastiness over such a long period etc etc,
Means she absolutely deserves a life and wellbeing and second chances with friends perhaps but she does NOT need to be a public figure or role model, there are literally thousands of other women who can do this brilliantly and who dont fuel racism.

Reactions: 13
She has got to be regretting those teeth, surely. So bad! Either gleaming tombstones if she bares them or barely able to close her mouth if not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow! Clemmie looks different , haunted by her past behaviour perhaps.
“First outing to the world in 15 months”. Is that since the Mrs was outed as a racist? Hmm… that must have been awks. No better way to lose one’s appetite than to have to attend a wedding where most people know one’s shady past. 😳

• Haha
“First outing to the world in 15 months”. Is that since the Mrs was outed as a racist? Hmm… that must have been awks. No better way to lose one’s appetite than to have to attend a wedding where most people know one’s shady past. 😳
Not to be picky but .. :m

Didn't they go and visit the grandparents already.
Do a meet up with ST just last week?
Have that meet up at the campsite and with Magnetic Paloma too?

Think they look good though.

Also raised £1,341 for charity .

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
She does look better thin. Shame* for her she can’t monetise it/blag a new wardrobe to stuff into the dressing kitchen.
*obviously not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She does look better thin. Shame* for her she can’t monetise it/blag a new wardrobe to stuff into the dressing kitchen.
*obviously not.
That must be it, the weight loss has changed her face shape and now her false teeth are too big for her mouth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Would have made more sense to do his garden/trampoline burying when they first moved in & the kids were younger. A yard to run around in came second to a new kitchen & a bedroom kitchen. Not my cup of tea but he put quite a bit of effort into his yard.
Where do we see this? Can’t find it on his page

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.