Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re quiet a few ‘life coach’ mums in the Thanet area, one of them has a husband who owns a restaurant and she’s put me off ever going in there as she was in there once loudly taking to everyone like she was the messiah of Thanet and she pissed me right off. Wish they’d all bugger off back to Chelsea or wherever they lived in London and leave our nice little coastal towns alone. Also the prices of her husbands restaurant is mental so not one for the locals who don’t still work in London
Is she quite well known on social media and, erm, to ‘thank’ for the emergence of most well known Instamums through Mother’s Meetings?

Reactions: 3
Pandora started off as an intuitive eating coach, then disclosed she had previously suffered with an eating disorder. She then made herself a business coach. No idea what qualifies her to be one of those. Still, she doesn’t seem to post photos of the ODs, unlike ST who really wants to associate herself closely with them. Bizarre.
Yep and she had precisely zero qualifications (nutritionist, dietician, certified intuitive eating practitioner) that allowed her to do this. Her website at the time had a load of stuff about “weight management”, which is in direct opposition to the principles of IE. She’s a fraud.

(Hope I’ve quoted correctly - it looks awful as I draft it!)

Reactions: 5

It's all gone suspiciously quiet chez fod and HoH.
He's probably planning his big garden reveal. Or he's slipped on the porcelain tiles in the garden and broken his hip. Or the children's shoes have melted and they are stuck to the fake grass.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I saw this and it immediately reminded me of something id seen before and then I recalled seeing these exact same bullshit quotes and prices on Mel Wells and Suzy Ashworths websites. More of the same coaching woo woo bollocky-wank-shite being pedalled by supposed feminists who want to help people and charge a bleeping ransom in the process! They're literally the lowest of the low and should be called out at every opportunity. Its time these scamming witches fucked off and got a real job and stopped exploiting people! Even if the people being exploited are questionable in the first place.
Absolutely agree. I notice Mel Wells is no longer in Bali or Costa Rica, living ‘authentically’ with her partner Rick (another person who really does try to tap into the vulnerabilities of people by assuming a position of authority and a font of all knowledge on trauma)...instead she is in Miami making a tidy sum off the back of girl power bs, dancing in front of her video camera and touching herself, telling women to love their bodies...oh and buy into her exclusive membership and books.
Clearly on the rebound as the natural hair and nails are now replaced with perfect manicures and highlights. I could go on but I risk sounding very bitter. I’m not. She’s a charlatan and it makes me annoyed that she, along with many others get to hide behind a few words that portray genuine care but are soooo disingenuous as it’s all about the wonga to fund their lifestyle/Miami pad etc. I watched her body language on a video a while ago when she began the retreats and a lady came up to her, clearly in awe and Mel’s eyes and body said it all...fake smile...looking away from lady chatting to her at any opportunity as if she was saying to herself, get me out of here. But wait! She’s paying my bills, so best be polite.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Absolutely agree. I notice Mel Wells is no longer in Bali or Costa Rica, living ‘authentically’ with her partner Rick (another person who really does try to tap into the vulnerabilities of people by assuming a position of authority and a font of all knowledge on trauma)...instead she is in Miami making a tidy sum off the back of girl power bs, dancing in front of her video camera and touching herself, telling women to love their bodies...oh and buy into her exclusive membership and books.
Clearly on the rebound as the natural hair and nails are now replaced with perfect manicures and highlights. I could go on but I risk sounding very bitter. I’m not. She’s a charlatan and it makes me annoyed that she, along with many others get to hide behind a few words that portray genuine care but are soooo disingenuous as it’s all about the wonga to fund their lifestyle/Miami pad etc. I watched her body language on a video a while ago when she began the retreats and a lady came up to her, clearly in awe and Mel’s eyes and body said it all...fake smile...looking away from lady chatting to her at any opportunity as if she was saying to herself, get me out of here. But wait! She’s paying my bills, so best be polite.
Is this the ‘wild soul +‘wannabe mermaid’

Absolute shysters the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He’s had quite a few sponsors in $ do you reckon it’s the Texas huns?

Also surely it’s a bit fruitless putting it out on his insta for donations #botscantdonate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Also surely it’s a bit fruitless putting it out on his insta for donations #botscantdonate
Defo Texas huns. I bet he was sure he’d rake in the donations from his “fans”. He’ll have been expecting 5 figures. No such luck Fodney. Hopefully anyone with any wit who did want to donate to that particular charity went directly to the charity rather than stroking his ridiculously over inflated ego.

Reactions: 10
Hmm so I checked the Independent Talent website just now. Mostly to see if they still had Sly on their site. They do. And it’s been updated to reflected his “2 sausage dogs.” But they haven’t changed that his growth is 1-2k followers per week, which obviously isn’t true. Interesting… maybe that’ll keep the CBD oils coming?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Do we think Glen donated?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Be still your beating hearts trolls, he is back with a double FOD and HoH post about the garden

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.