Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has probably been said before but so many decorators complain about the quality of F&B paint and don’t like using it.

Reactions: 13
This has probably been said before but so many decorators complain about the quality of F&B paint and don’t like using it.
My friends a decorator and refuses to use it, tells them to give him the sample pot and he will get it matched to a trace paint. It’s awful stuff

Reactions: 7
My friends a decorator and refuses to use it, tells them to give him the sample pot and he will get it matched to a trace paint. It’s awful stuff
I was in the posh Country Living shop in town today and commented on their new colour scheme... "it's Farrow and Ball darling"... My response... "is it really? 😉😏"

She whispers, "of course not, its dulux paint matched!" 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How awkward that Sarah Tomczak has to curate her stories and pics to edit out the racist midwife she seems to constantly hang out with. She also comes across as spectacularly unself aware of her own privilege.

Reactions: 21
Lol! How to state the bleedin’ obvious while dressing it up in flowery, mystical unintelligible bullshit.

It’s wrong to victim blame, but really, who is giving this charlatan (imho) money and why, ffs!?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How awkward that Sarah Tomczak has to curate her stories and pics to edit out the racist midwife she seems to constantly hang out with. She also comes across as spectacularly unself aware of her own privilege.
I had a look at the people she had tagged, and the woman who looks like clemmie is actually someone else - I’m pretty sure glen wasn’t there. (Though there was a place setting for “Alice” so maybe she was!)

but agree - she does curate her Instagram to make sure glens presence is minimised when they hang out. Such a bizarre situation.

Reactions: 10
Load of bloody nonsense she spouts 🤣
Poor things only trying to help. Think we could all try to ride the wave of change by increasing our vibrational energies. Plus it would look good on the gram with a #prgifted surfboard carried under arm. Afterwards we could grab some moon tea (not the GOT kind) and learn to run with wolves.

Amazon product

• Haha
Poor things only trying to help. Think we could all try to ride the wave of change by increasing our vibrational energies. Plus it would look good on the gram with a #prgifted surfboard carried under arm.
Vibrational energies? Is that not what Lovehoney and Ann Sommers are for?:unsure:

• Haha
Poor things only trying to help. Think we could all try to ride the wave of change by increasing our vibrational energies. Plus it would look good on the gram with a #prgifted surfboard carried under arm. Afterwards we could grab some moon tea (not the GOT kind) and learn to run with wolves.

Amazon product
This reminds me of Courtney Adamo’s pal who goes by the Insta name of Mia Eats Wolves.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Vibrational energies? Is that not what Lovehoney and Ann Sommers are for?:unsure:
It's all about the orgone life for me. Glad you can also see the seven sacred truths from the golden tablets found in the asteroid that crashed in 1911.

((Video starts at 1.26 ))

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.