Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is ‘life coach’ the same ads ‘light worker’? There is strange woman here who calls herself a light worker, she has a podcast called ‘woo is the new you’. Could’ve bring myself to listen to her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A friends sons (soon to be ex) wife is one of these mumbo jumbo influencers who is going from strength to strength with her “manifestations” “dream it and the universe will reward you” shite. She’s pedalling her shite clothing range (is the universe asking our souls for capitalism as well as calmness and healing?) and crystals and jewellery There are so many deluded/vulnerable folk out there that buy into this sales pitch, it frightens me.

You can see from the love some of the crazy followers have for the likes of Sly how easy it would be to start a cult! Blows my mind every day the level of stupid that’s out there in 2021!

Reactions: 20
Look at miss kyree, she apparently manifested herself the most perfect baby ever to be born.👶🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
I think Scamdora needs her own thread.. do you think anyone is paying her these astronomical sums? Such vacuous but damaging bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“manifestations” “dream it and the universe will reward you” shite
Clare Seal of @myfrugalyear wrote a piece on the dangers of manifestation and how it deludes ppl into thinking money will come in the future, which can cause denial when ppl are running up debts. Also this fake it to make it way of life goes hand in hand with over consumption - buying the bits that fit the life you want / deserve rather than what you can afford. Obviously all of this is an influencer’s dream as all they want us to do is consume, whilst using their aff links. It’s so toxic and it’s targeted at the most vulnerable of women, it needs regulating / stamping out tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think of Candice Brathwaite when I think of manifestation. She’s a big fan. 😖

Reactions: 12
Hahaha! The Daily Wail has included this in a list of 'trends' that devalue one's property!

tape wall.PNG

The curse of following Insta trends strikes again! FODney and wife really should get their terrible decorating ideas elsewhere. God, they are so unoriginal and tasteless.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A friends sons (soon to be ex) wife is one of these mumbo jumbo influencers who is going from strength to strength with her “manifestations” “dream it and the universe will reward you” shite. She’s pedalling her shite clothing range (is the universe asking our souls for capitalism as well as calmness and healing?) and crystals and jewellery There are so many deluded/vulnerable folk out there that buy into this sales pitch, it frightens me.

You can see from the love some of the crazy followers have for the likes of Sly how easy it would be to start a cult! Blows my mind every day the level of stupid that’s out there in 2021!
Omg I’m glad you have said this I’ve noticed a few posts popping up with people quoting ‘the Secret’ I thought that tripe was over years ago but apparently not

Even Kelly Hoppen has got in on the act 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I might be reading this wrong.

How do you owe 66k in one year to creditors when it's a micro company?

1625515774461.png

Omg I’m glad you have said this I’ve noticed a few posts popping up with people quoting ‘the Secret’ I thought that tripe was over years ago but apparently not

Even Kelly Hoppen has got in on the act 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
You need to raise your vibrational energy stat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I might be reading this wrong.

How do you owe 66k in one year to creditors when it's a micro company?

View attachment 649427

You need to raise your vibrational energy stat!
Tax could be one, taking out credit lines under the company name, similarly directors loans so if her husband “invested” £x into it it’ll show as money due I believe? Not at all an expert in this, we’ve got some real whizzes on tattle tho CC our @Dogmuck

• Heart
Reactions: 5
An accountant has just told me it means the company has more liabilities than assets ie is insolvent. So if she isn't making money from it, and her PR company has been dissolved, she must have alternative income or support from someone. So all the guff on her website about joining a waiting list for her courses is likely more cr@p.

Her previous surname was Newjon (info freely available on Companies House). Based on her instagram account she seems to be raising her daughter alone (a lovely child). All quite sad really and I hope things turn round for her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Pandora started off as an intuitive eating coach, then disclosed she had previously suffered with an eating disorder. She then made herself a business coach. No idea what qualifies her to be one of those. Still, she doesn’t seem to post photos of the ODs, unlike ST who really wants to associate herself closely with them. Bizarre.

Reactions: 11
How can you owe 66k in one year to creditors when you're such a small company? Can you claim your mortgage payments as expenses?

View attachment 649427
Who’s are those accounts rainym?
Is that all it says?

Asked my resident accountant and he said could be loads of things cos it’s creditors due within the year...everything you owe that’s repayable in a year (anything that doesn’t have a long term fixed date) so tax, directors loan, directors bonus, overdraft...could be start up loans of money you or someone else put into a business. Basically you could make up anything for it to make your accounts look good.

It’s showing no profit but that could mean she’s taken the profit out. As they are small business accounts you can’t really tell much. Sorry that’s absolutely no help 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Who’s are those accounts rainym?
Is that all it says?

Asked my resident accountant and he said could be loads of things cos it’s creditors due within the year...everything you owe that’s repayable in a year (anything that doesn’t have a long term fixed date) so tax, directors loan, directors bonus, overdraft...could be start up loans of money you or someone else put into a business. Basically you could make up anything for it to make your accounts look good.

It’s showing no profit but that could mean she’s taken the profit out. As they are small business accounts you can’t really tell much. Sorry that’s absolutely no help 🤣
Pandora's accounts that Hachet posted. Total profit is <5k.

His fundraising has raised £1,061 now. Think that's pretty fab so far.

#fangirl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.