Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t even use English correctly. How does anyone pay someone like this for “coaching”?
The mind really boggles doesn’t it but then lots of people have more money (and time) then sense.

Reactions: 12
I’m as middle class and entitled as they come and these types of women make me so embarrassed to admit it.

I’m actually ashamed of my privilege and that I’d be lumped into the same bracket as these smug charlatan rip off merchants.
Oh my love I’m not digging out every MC woman, I’m now one in adulthood lol, just it seems to exist solely amongst them? It’s praying in self employed women / female founders and it’s really weird, idk why it’s not being spoken about more in the mainstream? Probably shame keeps them from reporting & the financial loss isn’t devastating for them?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sorry, bit drunk and maudlin tonight but I feel genuinely embarrassed that all MC women are perceived like this.

We’re not all complete twats. Promise.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m as middle class and entitled as they come and these types of women make me so embarrassed to admit it.

I’m actually ashamed of my privilege and that I’d be lumped into the same bracket as these smug charlatan rip off merchants.
You wouldn’t be lumped with them. You seem aware of your privilege and that counts for a lot. Plus, you seem articulate and smart and unlikely to fall for something like this because the gram made it look like #filtered must-have-must-do-must-buy

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry, bit drunk and maudlin tonight but I feel genuinely embarrassed that all MC women are perceived like this.

We’re not all complete twats. Promise.
I promise I don’t think that hun! They’re not a monolith and I’m now MC myself tbh, but there’s definitely a subgroup of predatory business women praying on their own? All of this is dressed up with magazine / wellness venercular to create the idea of something aspirational that they must be a part of. It’s really fucked up and I bet the psychology behind it is a blend of those cults & popular scams from the past.

Tbh though not at all surprised that this is the sort of company the Hoopers are reduced to

Oh my love I’m not digging out every MC woman, I’m now one in adulthood lol, just it seems to exist solely amongst them? It’s praying in self employed women / female founders and it’s really weird, idk why it’s not being spoken about more in the mainstream? Probably shame keeps them from reporting & the financial loss isn’t devastating for them?
I know you’re not. I think I’ve pretty much 100% agreed with every one your posts on here and I’m always a bit in awe of you. I think it comes from my low self esteem and imposter syndrome. MC people just get such an easy pass in life and it infuriates me when they can’t see how bleeping easy they have it. Tattle has opened my eyes to so much of it and it’s really made me look as myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m also middle class and entitled, but I’ve got a real job at a real company, earning real money (I’m not paid in sinks) because I provide a proper service that generates profit, and ultimately ensures a group of OAP’s DC pensions have the means to pay out. That snake oil Pandora woman is a joke. Get a real job.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You wouldn’t be lumped with them. You seem aware of your privilege and that counts for a lot. Plus, you seem articulate and smart and unlikely to fall for something like this because the gram made it look like #filtered must-have-must-do-must-buy
It’s only in my later years that I’ve realised just what a privileged life I’ve led and that makes me sad that I was so oblivious to it until recently.

I was definitely vulnerable to their bullshit when I had my son 10 years ago and that’s probably why I’m so angry now. Instagram influencers and the like need to die a death. It’s a toxic environment for all but particularly new mums, the young and anyone with low see esteem.

They’re all vultures.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know you’re not. I think I’ve pretty much 100% agreed with every one your posts on here and I’m always a bit in awe of you. I think it comes from my low self esteem and imposter syndrome. MC people just get such an easy pass in life and it infuriates me when they can’t see how bleeping easy they have it. Tattle has opened my eyes to so much of it and it’s really made me look as myself.
Oh my love, I think the issue is more with influencers and how self selecting a community they are? Someone could write a dissertation or book on this, but back in the day say early 2010s all the fashion influencers were v affluent young women whose parents had the money to fund frequent buying / hauls to create #content. The same common person to influencer pipeline stands true today and it’s only ever the most affluent of ppl who are consuming at both the volume and “level” (eg porcelain tiles, £££ wallpaper) to grow audiences that they can then monetise for freebies. Whilst nearly all influencers are middle class and also vile, that doesn’t mean that all MC are like the influencers (if that makes sense?). Class doesn’t even equate to wealth or income anymore so tbh, it’s very likely most MC women are struggling in this economy / post covid although they’ll/we’ll always have privilege -
Victoria Eames is the only one left in the disgracing her kids / being vulgar game but could you imagine if that was going viral on Facebook with the backdrop of a council house standard issue kitchen instead of some Farrow and Ball monstrosity? It’d make the Sun!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yea I posted her website deals before.

New prices for business consultancy work.

View attachment 647813

View attachment 647826
I saw this and it immediately reminded me of something id seen before and then I recalled seeing these exact same bullshit quotes and prices on Mel Wells and Suzy Ashworths websites. More of the same coaching woo woo bollocky-wank-shite being pedalled by supposed feminists who want to help people and charge a bleeping ransom in the process! They're literally the lowest of the low and should be called out at every opportunity. Its time these scamming witches fucked off and got a real job and stopped exploiting people! Even if the people being exploited are questionable in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her real name is Pandora Robbie Symes (no way it was Pandora Paloma) and her business isn't making much, even pre pandemic. She also uses domestic addresses as a registered company, likely to be her own homes, not wise if you are aiming for a prominent social media presence. And she is 36 this month. She says she had eating disorders when she was young, and is a yoga teacher and holistic nutritionist, among many, many other things. Personally I have never felt the need for a life coach - that's what my friends do, they are my cheer leaders when I need a pick-me-up, and tell me to wind my neck in if I'm out of order. I've read her linkedin page, website, and a few articles and this is a woman who hasn't found her own way so I wouldn't trust her to coach anyone.

And she has been interviewed in Red magazine.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They’re quiet a few ‘life coach’ mums in the Thanet area, one of them has a husband who owns a restaurant and she’s put me off ever going in there as she was in there once loudly taking to everyone like she was the messiah of Thanet and she pissed me right off. Wish they’d all bugger off back to Chelsea or wherever they lived in London and leave our nice little coastal towns alone. Also the prices of her husbands restaurant is mental so not one for the locals who don’t still work in London

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
"A woman who is fully embodying her divinity."

What a load of mumbo-jumbo. It sounds like that other load of old boswellox, ‘The Secret’ or bleeping ‘manifesting’. If I see another wealthy, undereducated, overprivileged woman wanging on about making tit happen for them because they wanted it hard enough I will scoop my eyes out. ’It’ happened for you because you have the means and the contacts for it to happen, you don’t think that people who have crappy lives ‘want things’? Are they struggling because they just don’t ‘want’ hard enough? 🤬.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They’re quiet a few ‘life coach’ mums in the Thanet area, one of them has a husband who owns a restaurant and she’s put me off ever going in there as she was in there once loudly taking to everyone like she was the messiah of Thanet and she pissed me right off. Wish they’d all bugger off back to Chelsea or wherever they lived in London and leave our nice little coastal towns alone. Also the prices of her husbands restaurant is mental so not one for the locals who don’t still work in London
Pretty sure I know exactly who you mean

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it’s the new ‘colour me beautiful’, aka a short, high-cost course that ‘qualifies’ you as an mc #bossbabe without the tacky wc connotations of an MLM

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.