Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will he attempt this stunt with a daredevil Twin strapped to his back?šŸ¤«
Can bots even donate?
Where did your display pic go? šŸ˜­

Also I used to think mother of five boys and the triplet family got gifted lots but the Couzier quads page is crazy if you want to have a snoop - in the past week it's been adventure park visit, johnfowler holiday, beach towels, swimsuits from frugi, beach table, even the konfidence safety vests.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I work in the charity sector and In his defence heā€™s probably just trying to do a decent thing, sure it might increase his profile a bit and be good PR but it might* also encourage signups and new fundraisers for Demelza. Childrenā€™s Hospices are amazing organisations and so massively underfunded (no where near the NHS and CCG funding as adult hospices) and they would have been hit hard during the pandemic. Iā€™d imagine they were at least 80% reliant on public donations. Charities also rightly or wrongly have bit of an obsession with trying to recruit ā€œfamousā€/recognisable faces. Not giving my identity away too much I worked at a big named charity and there was a buzz that Ricky Martin was opening a walk for us one year and it ended up being Ricky Martin from the apprentice about 3 years after his win šŸ˜‚ In other news looks like they are camping with ST - is that Clemmiw with the really bad hair?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I work in the charity sector and In his defence heā€™s probably just trying to do a decent thing, sure it might increase his profile a bit and be good PR but it might* also encourage signups and new fundraisers for Demelza. Childrenā€™s Hospices are amazing organisations and so massively underfunded (no where near the NHS and CCG funding as adult hospices) and they would have been hit hard during the pandemic. Iā€™d imagine they were at least 80% reliant on public donations. Charities also rightly or wrongly have bit of an obsession with trying to recruit ā€œfamousā€/recognisable faces. Not giving my identity away too much I worked at a big named charity and there was a buzz that Ricky Martin was opening a walk for us one year and it ended up being Ricky Martin from the apprentice about 3 years after his win šŸ˜‚ In other news looks like they are camping with ST - is that Clemmiw with the really bad hair?
That does look like sly but that doesnā€™t look like clemmie! How weird šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
That woman with the bob is another equally smug middle class bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Don't get me wrong - I love camping (will go on a trekking trip soon - just me, a one person tent and a backpack) and I don't need much to be happy on holidays and know being able to afford going on holidays is a big privilege but I can't believe how they've gone from sponsored trips to Disneyland / stays in Martinhal villas to camping 20 miles from home. Again there's nothing wrong with camping - it's actually quite expensive with everything you have to buy and I definitely prefer a camping trip over a stay at a Martinhal villa but yeah I wonder if they miss their sponsored holidays.

Reactions: 8
Certainly a fall from grace, she had a really fancy cruise with DLAM and another Caribbean trip with 2 of the older girls and Iā€™m sure she found loads of stuff to moan about

Reactions: 7
Imagine this lot rocking up to where you are camping with their tablecloth and fancy cutlery?! šŸ˜‚šŸ¤®

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.