Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So i was wondering when the #AD stories came? The money for the garden is gone? Or what??

Reactions: 7
My husband likes Wild Beer, has for years. But I’ve also explained to him how the OD’s have exploited their girls’ privacy for holidays and kitchens, not to mention *everything* else. I’ll be emailing them tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you guys for emailing - if it’s any comfort I’ve always gotten positive feedback from brands who’ve all said they’ve got no plans of working with them. Same with mutual accounts following FOD or HOH, most people aren’t aware HOH is affiliated with them.

Doing the lord’s work 🙌🏻

Reactions: 14
From the book continued:

With the birth of his first child he left for two hours to get sandwiches. In the car he got a call from his mum in the car and drove to have lunch with his parents, but didn't tell his mother that his wife was in labour. Then he didn't even return with any sandwhiches for her!

If that's not selfish I don't know what is.

When she's in labour with her second child (water birth) and he's pouring water on her back : "This is just like pouring gravy over a big fat turkey". The midwives turned to stare at me. Clemmie rose like a killer whale and drenched me.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
From the book continued:

With the birth of his first child he left for two hours to get sandwiches. In the car he got a call from his mum in the car and drove to have lunch with his parents, but didn't tell his mother that his wife was in labour. Then he didn't even return with any sandwhiches for her!

When she's in labour with her second child (water birth) and he's pouring water on her back : "This is just like pouring gravy over a big fat turkey". The midwives turned to stare at me. Clemmie rose like a killer whale and drenched me.
Imagine reading this drivel written by your father.
Fancy disappearing for a couple of hours while your wife is in labour. Selfish spoilt mummy’s boy is how that comes across.
More fool Clemie (we miss you, come back) for procreating with him again.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210611-102453~2.png
I had a reply from WildBeerCo, looks like they're working with EmberSnacks as well.

EmberSnacks have posted Sly's ad on their grid, I would comment but I'm out of burners right now and using my main account, so to not get blocked by him again I won't comment 🤣🤣

I did also message EmberSnacks but I am yet to hear back.

Also Fodders got a haircut. I thought he always cut his own hair for however many years he said? Maybe he is treating himself as he finally got another Ad.

Screenshot_20210611-102351~2.png

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
From the book continued:

List of things that never happened

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fellow tatters, don't ban me but I bought Simon's ebook for my kindle today. It was 3,99€ and I'm going on vacation today and want to read something entertaining at the pool / beach.

• Haha
  • Wow
Why are there no comments on the Ember post? Do you think they’ve turned them off? 🤔

Wild Beer Co’s reply is perfect 👌

• Heart
The last story with him pretending to scoop his eye out with a fork and throw it away is not ok. I’m super sensitive and in shock ! There is usually a warning when using that kind of “humor”.

• Sick
  • Sad
The last story with him pretending to scoop his eye out with a fork and throw it away is not ok. I’m super sensitive and in shock ! There is usually a warning when using that kind of “humor”.
Came here to say this!! What the actual duck!!! 😡

I’ve reported it, but wasn’t sure whether to do it as violence or self injury?!

• Heart
Fellow tatters, don't ban me but I bought Simon's ebook for my kindle today. It was 3,99€ and I'm going on vacation today and want to read something entertaining at the pool / beach.

Just had a memo from Tattle HQ they are looking into your membership of the Trollites and an appropriate punishment will be handed out as soon as the inquiry is completed.

Until then, I don’t think we can be friends 😜🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
URGH!!!! ‘Before you ask’ yeah because people still think Clammie is a style icon 🤢
792CFA02-9115-4230-AA14-D3AC4F0ACCDC.jpeg

Really sick of her smug face on his account, duck OFF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Where are the killer pins?

That photos = trying too hard to look like swimtits

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.