Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Killer pins they are most certainly not. I am v concerned that Fods ‘I’m not sure I could pull them off’ is a warning that we will be seeing him wearing them in one of his riveting grid posts soon.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Killer pins they are most certainly not. I am v concerned that Fods ‘I’m not sure I could pull them off’ is a warning that we will be seeing him wearing them in one of his riveting grid posts soon.
Noooooooooo!!

I will block the insipid bastard if he puts his wifes shorts on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sneaky sneaks trying to get Clemmie back onto insta I see!
People don’t forget Clemmie

Reactions: 7
Those book extracts, wow. What a vile, nasty piece of work Glen is!

I agree, and I reckon she said to him 'Syyyyyyy, put these photos of me on the gram, so people can ask where my clothes are from.'

They will definitely be thinking of tagging brands and hoping to be noticed. He has already tagged Lego in one story of a twin playing with his old Lego train set. They are still hoping for more freebies, sponsorships and ads. It is embarrassing to keep watching.
If you look...he’s tagged Lego Ukraine 🤣

Maybe it for his Ukrainian followers/bots!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Before M's diagnosis the older girls had found freedom- why are they back on the gram all over again?

I'll be honest and say I've never experienced any racism growing up or really noticed it- but then I'm not black. I hadn't read Candice's experience after giving birth before when Alice gate happened .

"Tell us about experiencing racial bias when you gave birth to Esmé six years ago…
I was overdue and brought in to hospital to be induced. I was put on a drip for 19 hours, which meant I wasn’t allowed to drink any liquids, but after this time I was still barely dilated and so agreed to a C-section. I heard the surgeon say, ‘Can we hurry this one along, I was supposed to be home hours ago.’ The silent understanding was that I was being a bit of an annoyance.

Three days after the C-section I keep telling the midwives I didn’t feel well – their reply? ‘Stay off the mummy websites, you’re hyping yourself up.’ One night Esmé fell asleep on me and managed to burst a sepsis filled sack that was under my c-section wound. I was rushed back to hospital, told I was going into septic shock and had to have emergency surgery which resulted in five weeks in intensive care. I was so scared.

Seven years ago there was no data to support how I felt – but now we know that black women in the UK are five times more likely to die during childbirth. I’ll always remember how before my C-section there was a white woman in a bed across from me, and the hospital staff were so careful and mothering towards her. They treated me like an annoying mosquito bite.".

She was not listened to whilst she was ill and very vulnerable. She was a midwife. Where else are you supposed to go to raise awareness? To then not even be able to talk afterwards because of the aggressive narrative- wow.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Definitely think she’ll come back with the fitness angle! Maybe she’s hoping the slimmer look and new teef will mean she’s not recognised!

I can already see the G****a headlines ‘Does racism have an expiry date...disgraced midwife comes back with new look.’

She'll have the backing of Boris Johnson :eek:

Reactions: 5
Myka Stauffer has also not posted since june last year. Somethings you can't come back from.

Reactions: 10
Ahhhh has he deleted the jogging video? I wanted to see the smug try hards.
I think it was on his stories, so expired now (unless I’m mistaken fellow trolls!)

He’s just posted this to his story, but forgotten to post the photo of whatever he is referring to. How is he so thick?!?! He consistently does tit like this, I don’t understand how he hasn’t learned to proof his stuff before posting it!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He so wanted to move to Bristol and lost to Clemmie with the house of horrors in Ramsgate. It only went downhill from there.

• Haha
Their bestie ST described Ramsgate as dilapidated in one of her semi recent posts, but all the sea swimming makes up for it. :m The house wasn't a horror when they moved in.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noooooooooo!!

I will block the insipid bastard if he puts his wifes shorts on
This prompted a terrible visual in my head - and it wasn’t those shorts.
Doesnt Sly 100% come off as the type who wears his lady’s lingerie in the bedroom (or when he is alone). I’d put money on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it was on his stories, so expired now (unless I’m mistaken fellow trolls!)

He’s just posted this to his story, but forgotten to post the photo of whatever he is referring to. How is he so thick?!?! He consistently does tit like this, I don’t understand how he hasn’t learned to proof his stuff before posting it!!
I can see it?

Attachments

If they even dare try and bring her back, we are obviously going to campaign to their biggest critics on insta.... Aren't we....

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.