Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow religiously so missed it but how did he spin the CBD oil and?
I can’t remember but surely stress due to living with Glen who blew his freebie holidays while also never thanking him for his garden reno and the frustration of his inability to worm his way back to instastardom no matter which direction he tries.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t remember but surely stress due to living with Glen who blew his freebie holidays while also never thanking him for his garden reno and the frustration of his inability to worm his way back to instastardom no matter which direction he tries.
How have you forgotten the sexy top off shot we were treated to when he slathered his back with oil? 🤤

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Something I’ve noticed in the remaining Insta mama faction - none of them are getting gifted £££ interiors anymore. They’re all DIYing now. So even if Sly manages to dupe a brand it’ll never be as good as it was, they really fucked up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Argh they were in my neck of the woods at Wild Place! Only just saw the grid post, his voice is soooo annoying!! Those kids look so un-impressed by life, my two girls are beaming on days out!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Something I’ve noticed in the remaining Insta mama faction - none of them are getting gifted £££ interiors anymore. They’re all DIYing now. So even if Sly manages to dupe a brand it’ll never be as good as it was, they really fucked up.
Is that just the instamamas or the interiors influencers as well?
Coz that’s a few of them that are fucked if so 🤣 I’m sure ones like Victoria Eames, and Thehousethatblackbuilt have moved house thinking they’ll be getting their new ones renovated for free. And sadly, Lisa Dawson might only get one new kitchen refurb this year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is that just the instamamas or the interiors influencers as well?
Coz that’s a few of them that are fucked if so 🤣 I’m sure ones like Victoria Eames, and Thehousethatblackbuilt have moved house thinking they’ll be getting their new ones renovated for free. And sadly, Lisa Dawson might only get one new kitchen refurb this year.
I was thinking of VE! She appears to be doing it all herself - bare floorboards no £000 wood floors, painting tiles and walls, no gifted #reno! DIY has boomed under lockdown they don’t need to gift grifters diddly and I’ve not seen anyone getting anything of note have you guys? Even CB who’s mama of the moment seems to have paid for her ghastly budget reno.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He's back on both accounts and Clemmie appears, with her obvious teeth. Wouldn't need a torch in the dark.

• Haha
  • Heart
It must annoy him so much that the grid posts with the most likes are the ones with the kids or glen in, all the effort that goes in to this little skits don’t get half as much likes 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Eww. It’s all staged.

They must have had to stop running, set up the phone in the grass, double back, run past the phone, stop running, double back, check the video.

And rinse and repeat until they got the footage they wanted - in at least three separate locations.

Then Old Sly went home and edited it during his first visit to his parents in a year. 🙄

51CB4295-1FB2-4845-A65A-B34BFBDDB403.jpeg

8BFF2E2A-DF24-4889-9D1B-61003D18E92E.jpeg

4C26DAF1-E550-44BF-9CC4-A4DDAAC6A2EB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Eww. It’s all staged.

They must have had to stop running, set up the phone in the grass, double back, run past the phone, stop running, double back, check the video.

And rinse and repeat until they got the footage they wanted - in at least three separate locations.

Then Old Sly went home and edited it during his first visit to his parents in a year. 🙄

View attachment 604781
View attachment 604784
View attachment 604785
Yes! How cringe that they found a country lane to set up the phone to film themselves...get a bleeping life!

The only ‘people’ who appear to care is the bots you’ve paid for!

92DF3D4C-3E5E-4E18-80D5-F3231EB7A590.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Pair of saddos!
Imagine all that set up, just to film yourself enjoying a lovely smug run for the gram. What a life 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
So funny that he’s described himself as a troll, just setting her up for all the troll comments about his wife

• Haha
I mean I get it, she wanted that video and photo on the gram so much, she’s lost a lot of weight and is getting in good shape, dare I say it...she looks good. However, no matter how much weight she loses, how fit her body gets, she’s still a racist troll at heart and no amount of Joe Wicks is gonna shift that pile of baggage hun!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
He's back on both accounts and Clemmie appears, with her obvious teeth. Wouldn't need a torch in the dark.
Sophie Cachia had her teeth ‘done’, they look to be a copy of Clams chompers.

Are they parkrunners showing off in their black 100 tshirts? Please no.
Utter wankers either set up their tripod or got ‘next gen film’ daughter to stand out and film them. 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Eww. It’s all staged.

View attachment 604781
View attachment 604784
View attachment 604785
This was EXACTLY my first thought. How unbelievably pathetic all the set up and staging they did. His caption prattling on about how great it was to just go for a run and have quality time together. What a load of rubbish. They spent the whole time staging this for insta content. Must have taken hours. When you think of the mess she got them into due to social media in the first place, can they not see the irony of this being their way of reconnecting?! Eughhhh 🤢

Reactions: 30
This was EXACTLY my first thought. How unbelievably pathetic all the set up and staging they did. His caption prattling on about how great it was to just go for a run and have quality time together. What a load of rubbish. They spent the whole time staging this for insta content. Must have taken hours. When you think of the mess she got them into due to social media in the first place, can they not see the irony of this being their way of reconnecting?! Eughhhh 🤢
This is what I came here to say.
Just placing ones phone in the grass, pressing record, running back, running across au natural, running back to phone to switch off. 🤯

pair of pricks

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.