Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw the photos of his parents reno of what looks like a sitting room. Good on them for doing all that hard work themselves but I legit thought the picture with the sofa was a before shot!! I’m shocked that it’s actually the after 😂🙈. I quite like the bookshelf around the door but the rest of the room is terrifying!! I can see where he gets his migraine-inducing tastes from!!
Photos on HOH account btw!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just saw the photos of his parents reno of what looks like a sitting room. Good on them for doing all that hard work themselves but I legit thought the picture with the sofa was a before shot!! I’m shocked that it’s actually the after 😂🙈. I quite like the bookshelf around the door but the rest of the room is terrifying!! I can see where he gets his migraine-inducing tastes from!!
Photos on HOH account btw!
It’s got the massive shabby MC Tory vibes 🤣🤣🤣 The sofa looks like something you’d see on Facebook market place and you’re like 😱 “only 20 years old, in good condition, has some stains and wear, may need upholstering, needs gone, £150”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was thinking of VE! She appears to be doing it all herself - bare floorboards no £000 wood floors, painting tiles and walls, no gifted #reno! DIY has boomed under lockdown they don’t need to gift grifters diddly and I’ve not seen anyone getting anything of note have you guys? Even CB who’s mama of the moment seems to have paid for her ghastly budget reno.
VE originally joined insta to share her house and interiors. She's not new to this.

Butbwhen she decided to drop "the crafty fox" name and go at it as a "paying job" that's when she ramped the filth and vulgarity up tenfold.

Reactions: 8
The freebies for home renos are still out there.

1622980750317.png

Had a look at VE's home- looks similar to the OD's.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Utter bleeping bellends! Who films themselves like that on a run?? That must have taken ages to set up. And why is she doing tricep stretches at the end?
I could outrun the pair of them with my legs tied together. Been running for 25 years and not once did it ever occur to me to take a bleeping video of myself & show people. Cos, you know, I’m not a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Errr nope, people don’t forget racism.
Tattle never forgets hun!
Also that’s not how you spell her name.
6A761F8A-FAD2-476E-BCC5-FAEBD1D6851C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm really bad at running. Did the C25k last summer, then kind of stopped running in November but kind of want to start again. Yesterday I felt bad at first because because I can't run and talk at the same time but it's so pathetic to set up your phone and film yourself. I sometimes take selfies but I do it to make fun of myself (+ to send it to close friends) when my face is as red as a tomato.

Reactions: 12
I'm really bad at running. Did the C25k last summer, then kind of stopped running in November but kind of want to start again. Yesterday I felt bad at first because because I can't run and talk at the same time but it's so pathetic to set up your phone and film yourself. I sometimes take selfies but I do it to make fun of myself (+ to send it to close friends) when my face is as red as a tomato.
TattyP just start C25K again from scratch even if you only get to week 2 and start again, there’s a real thrill just getting that first run done and then when you see your progress it gives you such a boost. I’m saying this to you and I should he saying this to me. I used to be quite a runner but I can’t get myself motivated at all to run these days even though I have more time than ever and have a treadmill - I just know I need to do my first run and it will all fall in to place (for a bit then I’ll get bored and want to eat cake 🤣🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I did two runs in March and surprisingly still managed to run 30 mins without a break (let's not talk about the distance) and then I did a run in April and only managed 15 minutes 🥴 but yeah I think it makes sense to start in week 2 again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha. Late to the party, but wow that is all so tragic. Bonding over your shared 'run' which was actually a series of set-up fake shots of them running past the phone balanced on the floor 😂 😭

They must have looked like absolute fools 🤭😂 What a waste of an actual beautiful day when they could have gone for a real run together.

Definitely attempting the re-introduction of Glen. How is he screening out all the negative comments? Are only the bots allowed to reply?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Katherine Ormerod is getting her nursery reno #gifted by Farrow and Ball. ?why when all her interiors content is about the fact she’s renting.
Well I do know why because *iNfLuEnCeR* but I don’t get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I started typing but had to stop… I’ve seen the biggest ‘full of bleeping tit’ post with that running tit… utter wankers

Might play golf with my wife

watch the whole video if you can … 100% the conversations at home

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The funniest thing about the photo of Sly and Glen is she’s got her earphones in...blocking out his drivel! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.