Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
"A woman who is fully embodying her divinity."

What a load of mumbo-jumbo. It sounds like that other load of old boswellox, ‘The Secret’ or fucking ‘manifesting’. If I see another wealthy, undereducated, overprivileged woman wanging on about making shit happen for them because they wanted it hard enough I will scoop my eyes out. ’It’ happened for you because you have the means and the contacts for it to happen, you don’t think that people who have shitty lives ‘want things’? Are they struggling because they just don’t ‘want’ hard enough? 🤬.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it wrong that healthcare staff smoke outside the gates of their work? Possibly
Is it wrong you sell your children’s entire lives for a free tin of sweets?
💯 YES!

People in glass houses and all that Sly!

Fuck off with your pontificating about what you consider morally wrong when you have no red line when it comes to begging and flogging your family! You were literally just begging for free diabetic pens in your usual “does anyone know...” bs way.

Can’t imagine him posting about how overweight many healthcare workers are...might be a bit close to home eh?
What a total fucking Tory thing to say too, sorry the healthcare workers who got us through the recent global pandemic don’t behave exactly how you’d like sir Simon

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Nope you spoke too soon @LuBiLu
Full house full frontal of all 4
It’s not an #Ad
Yeah thanks for confirming Sly, I said your twins constantly looked pissed off 😤 just a few weeks back
View attachment 601908

I thought maybe he'd given up and left the gram...

The twins look positively pissed off in the photo. All those years of having a phone shoved in their faces every minute of the day has clearly worn thin!

Why can he not just go away with his kids and keep the filming and photos private?

Has he left Glen in the basement?

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Fair play to multi twat for paying for a garden makeover- don’t know how long it took but defo not 4 months and he stole slys fencing idea 😬

Come on Sly it’s already a month in to summer, you told us it would be done by summer. #payapro you tight twat!

I wrote this 👆a few hours ago and didn’t post it. Just checked on HOH and Sly has done a garden reveal...not finished yet but lots of focus on the parasol and flowers in vase 🤔 interesting display from a laaaad who does DIY.

Screen shots for the trolls who’ve burned their burners...
What are the thoughts on this
I reckon he went home with the kids and wifey, cried on mum and dads shoulder and perhaps the rich brother and they bunged him the cash to get it ‘finished’ as his marriage, nerves and diabetic daughter needed it

🤔

I too admit I have been sluttily unfaithful I’ve been hanging out in Ingham family and brummymummy land 🙈

• Haha

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
You wouldn’t be lumped with them. You seem aware of your privilege and that counts for a lot. Plus, you seem articulate and smart and unlikely to fall for something like this because the gram made it look like #filtered must-have-must-do-must-buy
It’s only in my later years that I’ve realised just what a privileged life I’ve led and that makes me sad that I was so oblivious to it until recently.

I was definitely vulnerable to their bullshit when I had my son 10 years ago and that’s probably why I’m so angry now. Instagram influencers and the like need to die a death. It’s a toxic environment for all but particularly new mums, the young and anyone with low see esteem.

They’re all vultures.

Last edited:
  • Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Woah just caught up!

I went to the Cotswolds for three days, thoroughly enjoyed exploring the beauty it has to offer.

We went on long walks in the lush countryside, but we didn't do anything wanky like put our phones on grass to film our walks for the gram.

Anyway, I see he is still a knob and still trying to bring Glen back to the gram. They are relentless aren't they? When will they finally realise their brand is finished?

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
C9F06C8B-62BE-4EF9-A130-0A4551F34576.png

I thought he’d hung around 888k mark for a while so had a little check and looks like a cheeky little bot purchase at the weekend, maybe he had a little loyalty bonus to use or maybe he was hacked again too!

• Haha
  • Angry
it was the awful way it stretched if you pulled it 🙈 Luckily mine was v short then but def took a while to recover. Surprised hairdressers hated it so much as they must have made a fortune with the repair jobs! 🤣
I love that bleach damage is the universal truth that transcends generations, I experienced the horror that is elastic hair for the first time in the v early 201xs, oh youth! 🥰

On topic though: Clem used to be beauuuutiful! In true Twits style the personality must have seeped out and poisoned her. FOD has always been truly unfortunate 🤢 probably says sun kissed because mummy would have done it for him and she may have called it that…?

• Haha
Have also gotten in touch. Tbh I strongly suspect he’d have responded to a round robin email to a dads PR list, it’s a very low value gift without so much as official marketing copy or call to action which suggests so. Regardless they need to update their PR lists & know to vet people like him from them. No more £14.99 freebies for the child seller 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17