Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Yea I posted her website deals before.

New prices for business consultancy work.

View attachment 647813

View attachment 647826
Sigh. Yet another “coach” whose lit fails to share any measurable outcomes for participants / a documented history of providing ROI (and what that ROI is). I feel so sorry for the women this shit preys on. It’s such a weird phenomenon to hit the middle class #girlboss community.

Reactions: 17

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
He's back on both accounts and Clemmie appears, with her obvious teeth. Wouldn't need a torch in the dark.

• Haha
  • Heart

Madbadsad

Hi everyone,

Long time lurker on this thread, and I think first time poster.

Firstly , I just want to jump back to the running post Fodney did. As someone who has run four marathons and about 50 half marathons ( including a marathon to raise money for the hospital where my son was born) I can tell you how utterly pathetic those videos were. It was all done for mindless attention seeking and nothing more. Glen is not a runner, no matter how much she claims to be. It's clear to me that any weight she lost was through stress. And I feel no pity.

I can tell you this however, that as a first time mum who had a horrendous birth (pre eclampsia, emergency c section, NHS cyber attack so no computers active, nearly died and son had sepsis so in ICU for ten days) I was guided by Instagram to Glen and Fod. Very quickly (thank god), I realised how smug and awful they were. She was SO self congratulatory ('I still can't believe I've written 2 books' - neither can I love, they were shit). I had friends who tried to engage with her small brand shout outs she did - pah ! Utter bollocks. She did what she wanted for cash.

Please keep up your work that is all I will say. For women like me who needed to know that their standards were not what we should adhere to.

Over and out x
I’m so sorry to hear of your awful experience when you had your son @RunningMum. Thank Gawd you saw the light early and realised what Clemmies true motives were. Also hats off to you on running all those marathons! Amazing 🤩

I was so relieved when I found this thread and realised that others felt the same way. Welcome!

There are many many things that bother me about the ODs. Social media, advertising and exploitation of children etc. But Clemmie using her midwifery and preying on new mums insecurities seems so cunty to me.

I still don’t understand after what happened with Clemmie why they wouldn’t try to protect their children? Now to use their child’s illness as a way to get a dopamine ego stroke? Also really cunty in my humble opinion

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
M is still only 10. I don't think she's agreed for the social buzz , but to keep keep him happy and because she wants attention from him.
He's posted previously about her getting lost in the family- think it might have been true.

Lol he just posted about the dog about to get her period and Pablo wanting to have sex with her. :sick:

1624029771620.png

• Sick
  • Wow
I know you’re not. I think I’ve pretty much 100% agreed with every one your posts on here and I’m always a bit in awe of you. I think it comes from my low self esteem and imposter syndrome. MC people just get such an easy pass in life and it infuriates me when they can’t see how fucking easy they have it. Tattle has opened my eyes to so much of it and it’s really made me look as myself.
Oh my love, I think the issue is more with influencers and how self selecting a community they are? Someone could write a dissertation or book on this, but back in the day say early 2010s all the fashion influencers were v affluent young women whose parents had the money to fund frequent buying / hauls to create #content. The same common person to influencer pipeline stands true today and it’s only ever the most affluent of ppl who are consuming at both the volume and “level” (eg porcelain tiles, £££ wallpaper) to grow audiences that they can then monetise for freebies. Whilst nearly all influencers are middle class and also vile, that doesn’t mean that all MC are like the influencers (if that makes sense?). Class doesn’t even equate to wealth or income anymore so tbh, it’s very likely most MC women are struggling in this economy / post covid although they’ll/we’ll always have privilege -
Victoria Eames is the only one left in the disgracing her kids / being vulgar game but could you imagine if that was going viral on Facebook with the backdrop of a council house standard issue kitchen instead of some Farrow and Ball monstrosity? It’d make the Sun!

• Heart

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
I’m also middle class and entitled, but I’ve got a real job at a real company, earning real money (I’m not paid in sinks) because I provide a proper service that generates profit, and ultimately ensures a group of OAP’s DC pensions have the means to pay out. That snake oil Pandora woman is a joke. Get a real job.

• Heart

Libertine

VIP Member
Once upon a time Clemmie would have been gifted the Lexy London dress. Now she’s slumming it in Warehouse.

Read that and weep, Glenn.

5BAE2EC7-A8CD-4A0C-91E5-9CE6AB8E85F4.jpeg
CC87EBAE-F8EF-4D14-A805-D30ED20A486F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t think any brand can plead ignorance with using him.. surely it doesn’t take much know how to google ‘father of daughters’ and get some enlightening results?
At this point they just think that maybe the furore has died down and
100% agree and the fact they didn’t even bother responding, just took it down. Every brand I’ve gotten in touch with had been HORRIFIED that they were even following him, it’s such a reputations risk no decent brand would engage him, hence the CBD or 3 cans of beer rolling round in a cardboard box

• Heart

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
My lawn is full of moss, clover, and other weeds. It looks terrible, especially as one if my neighbours has a carefully groomed lawn, but it is buzzing with insects and cluttered with birds feeding off it, so it is glorious!

• Heart

ExhaustedDad

I don’t want to take things too far or be a weirdo, but seriously in the year 2021 we’ve got a man sharing multiple shots of two young twins and now a preteen in a tankini? And this doesn’t raise questions from anyone about him? Yikes.
This is the worst photo on his grid 🤮

D10DEDF1-48B6-4841-937E-3D15A31ADC9A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry

Rangoonio

Smirking to myself at ST’s football crudités…wonder if the OD’s were there having a nibble while pretending to like football.
What every diehard football fan has on their snack table- a huge fucking vase full of pink peonies.

Oh she is so cringe I wince every time I look at her tableware arrangements captioned with stuff like ‘supper al fresco’ etc 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

Instashamous

Chatty Member
I don’t think any brand can plead ignorance with using him.. surely it doesn’t take much know how to google ‘father of daughters’ and get some enlightening results?
At this point they just think that maybe the furore has died down and

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Omg is this the one who can’t add up? She’s been mentioned before and her class bulk deal adds up to more than individual lessons?

The hair and hands combo make her look v unwell in a food or smack sort of way
Yea I posted her website deals before.

New prices for business consultancy work.

1625427998908.png

1625428316943.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Please arrange a bump in. I need this to happen!!

Agree about the table. I have kids, we eat out regularly (well, since you could again!). I make damn sure to clear up as much as I can. The sheer bloody entitlement of taking a photo then buggering off. Just speaks volumes about their attitudes.

• Haha

Spoke

VIP Member
“stupid tiktoks”… I bet he wouldn’t call them that if he’d picked up any traction on his terrible account (one video, 2.5k views in almost 18 months)

• Haha