Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
My husband likes Wild Beer, has for years. But I’ve also explained to him how the OD’s have exploited their girls’ privacy for holidays and kitchens, not to mention *everything* else. I’ll be emailing them tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I commented on the Ember Snacks page and old Fodders has blocked me. I feel like I now deserve my troll cap and gown 🧑‍🎓
But the beauty of being blocked by Fodders already means you can like everyone of those 5 totally negative comments and he can’t see or block you again! It’s beautiful 😍

• Haha
Isn’t suggesting Glen is sprayed with bitch spray similar to him labelling women bitches? Not Glens fan, just more thinking about the language we as women use towards each other. Not trying to moderate, just raising a question. Happy to be told I’m wrong!

But yes, the sheer irony of a family linked to midwifery pushing nestle, following nestles abhorrent behaviour. The other view is it’s a perfect fit!

Last edited:
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
“First outing to the world in 15 months”. Is that since the Mrs was outed as a racist? Hmm… that must have been awks. No better way to lose one’s appetite than to have to attend a wedding where most people know one’s shady past. 😳
Not to be picky but .. :m

Didn't they go and visit the grandparents already.
Do a meet up with ST just last week?
Have that meet up at the campsite and with Magnetic Paloma too?

Think they look good though.

Also raised £1,341 for charity .

Last edited:

Madbadsad

View attachment 623792View attachment 623794

Poor dog you can see it in her eyes. Wonder if this is the moment she realizes she's also just being mocked for the #lolz .
He’s trying so hard to be woke about menstruation 🩸He’s obvs an expert with all those vulvas he lives with. But what he’s actually saying is periods are disgusting and weird.

And women (his little women) are BITCHES? He’s suuuuuuch a misogynist twat.

Plus does he have no understanding of basic biology or dogs? They are going to breed them aren’t they? Gotta make some cash now the gram isn’t working out for them. Ugh

Surely this idiot is not going to start breeding dogs.
Sadly I think so

• Angry

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Talking about healthcare professionals smoking outside the building, when his own healthcare professional wife is a racist bully. Alrighty then.

Give your head a wobble Sly.

Mate my big bro (who has hair like Sly, was stealing my big sisters “sun in” in the 80s, I dabbled a bit on a couple of holidays but opted for squeezed lemon 😬 2005 it was dead. Plus it made your hair go more orange than blond, the amount his hair has “blonde” he’d have needed 16 of those pump bottles and 7 months on a desert island to achieve that level of colouring 🤣🤣🤣
My eldest brother used it in the 80's when he was in his teens 😂 I swear he still uses some sort of blonde bleaching kit. I'll have to ask him tomorrow when I see him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chortlebear

Thread title! FOD #47: Clemente, come back, the world has mostly forgotten.

also yes @Emmadale absolutely hilarious that their “us time” consists of her blocking him out. I used to go running with my ex occasionally and wearing headphones was just a no because you couldn’t even hear each other to say “can we slow down a bit” or “let’s go this way instead” - so absolutely zero chance they had any actual couple time together during that run.
likely scenario is that clemente wanted to go for a jog and her ego got the better of her when he suggested they turn it into a content opportunity. She was probably running along to “class A twat, class A twat, class A twat”
Hmm... can we tweak the title suggestion slightly?? I worry that the ODs may not get the sarcasm?!
Clemente is clearly preparing for a come back - all these little snippets of her from Fodney over past few months always followed by the ridiculous begging from all his followers/fans/bots for her to come back and how much she’s missed. It’s crazy but many of them are actual real people! 😳 Definitely gone to their heads and they think it’s totally possible. Plus all the working out 🏋🏼‍♀️ 🏃‍♀️ she has been doing getting herself insta ready is so transparent 🤢
It CANNOT happen!!

• Heart

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
So funny that he’s described himself as a troll, just setting her up for all the troll comments about his wife

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Fellow tatters, don't ban me but I bought Simon's ebook for my kindle today. It was 3,99€ and I'm going on vacation today and want to read something entertaining at the pool / beach.

Just had a memo from Tattle HQ they are looking into your membership of the Trollites and an appropriate punishment will be handed out as soon as the inquiry is completed.

Until then, I don’t think we can be friends 😜🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
I don't follow religiously so missed it but how did he spin the CBD oil and?
I can’t remember but surely stress due to living with Glen who blew his freebie holidays while also never thanking him for his garden reno and the frustration of his inability to worm his way back to instastardom no matter which direction he tries.

• Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
URGH!!!! ‘Before you ask’ yeah because people still think Clammie is a style icon 🤢View attachment 612751

Really sick of her smug face on his account, FUCK OFF
No longer spending hundreds on dresses I see. That dress cost the same as the nightgowns she put on the twins when they were 2.

Bet she doesn't spend £160 on Pyjamas now either.

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
She does look better thin. Shame* for her she can’t monetise it/blag a new wardrobe to stuff into the dressing kitchen.
*obviously not.
That must be it, the weight loss has changed her face shape and now her false teeth are too big for her mouth.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Titfer

Chatty Member
If they even dare try and bring her back, we are obviously going to campaign to their biggest critics on insta.... Aren't we....

• Wow
  • Haha

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
I'm probably biased because I am German but his face makes me aggressive. Did he really pause the TV to do a fake high five with Kane?

• Heart
  • Haha

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Fellow tatters, don't ban me but I bought Simon's ebook for my kindle today. It was 3,99€ and I'm going on vacation today and want to read something entertaining at the pool / beach.

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmadale

VIP Member
Sadly tho if she came back skinny i think she’d get away with it.

Although (whisper it) I am quite up for the return of Clemente. The fall out will be 🔥
Blocking and deleting would be a full time job!

As well as bot purchasing no doubt 🙄

• Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Clemmie has never publicly addressed the racist comments she made.

As far as I'm aware, Simon has never publicly addressed his wife/brand partner's racist comments (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Simon put up a black square for Black Lives Matter, but chose to disable comments when dialogue was crucial.

Simon did a few stories on the topic of Black Lives Matter, which he had saved as a highlight for a while, but later deleted. Apparently the likes of Foditivity and Dad Dancing mattered more when it came to deciding which highlights to keep.

The comments made by Clemmie about Candice were a problem, but a bigger picture of who the Hoopers are has been emerging ever since.

• Heart