Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Is it wrong that healthcare staff smoke outside the gates of their work? Possibly
Is it wrong you sell your children’s entire lives for a free tin of sweets?
💯 YES!

People in glass houses and all that Sly!

Fuck off with your pontificating about what you consider morally wrong when you have no red line when it comes to begging and flogging your family! You were literally just begging for free diabetic pens in your usual “does anyone know...” bs way.

Can’t imagine him posting about how overweight many healthcare workers are...might be a bit close to home eh?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

Emmadale

VIP Member
The funniest thing about the photo of Sly and Glen is she’s got her earphones in...blocking out his drivel! 🤣

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Sent her a message replying to stories just saying the NHS recommend 10 days for isolation and that Si had posted two days later that the twins had been asked to stay at home too. Will soon be blocked- darn all those beach views. :censored:

• Haha
  • Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Yes!!! Also making it about him and talking about his worries. I think it's really important that parents share their feelings with their children but I don't think it's appropriate to share this with your 10year old who has just been diagnosed...like she has enough to deal with and to worry about - don't make her feel like a burden to you "I worry constantly now... It's so annoying... "
I’m in camp, don’t share your feelings with your kids. I mean yeah if they are being little swines and you say “that’s unkind and makes mummy sad” or “oh it makes me feel so happy when you clean your room” that’s important because they need to understand what they say and do can affect others but I don’t think sharing “worries” like “hun we have no money to pay for the mortgage” or “your illness really scares me” is right. Kids need to have as carefree an existence as possible, they don’t need to take on adult problems. There are enough pressures and worries on them these days (from dickheads on social media) along with exams etc and you’re a long time an adult and have plenty of time to worry about shit.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
He’s been #gifted - not quite a £4K sink but hey it’s a gift..
Baubles
CBD oil
Craft beer & meat
Chocolate

1624098314125.png

So just shifting old stock. :LOL: Those boxes are always on sale for £4 before Christmas.

Anyway it's a good haul for this year. ;)

• Haha

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Sigh. Yet another “coach” whose lit fails to share any measurable outcomes for participants / a documented history of providing ROI (and what that ROI is). I feel so sorry for the women this shit preys on. It’s such a weird phenomenon to hit the middle class #girlboss community.
I’m as middle class and entitled as they come and these types of women make me so embarrassed to admit it.

I’m actually ashamed of my privilege and that I’d be lumped into the same bracket as these smug charlatan rip off merchants.

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
I hope Clemmie isn't too hungover today as she'll presumably be doing a shift on social media as part of her membership to the Racists Club 🥴🥴

Seriously though- can you imagine the type of convos they're having to have with their kids today about racist trolls? 'Oh btw your mum is one'
I thought of her this morning (whilst reporting racism on social media) and the cowardly approach they both took….her skulking off social media, him disappearing for 140 days after BLM. Why not just own it and apologise?!

I bet they hate it when racism arguments flare up on social media…all hampers her sneaky little comeback she’s probably planning and he knows he’ll get jumped on if he tries to jump on the bandwagon and pretend he cares!

• Heart

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
I think in their eyes, clemmie isn’t racist and her comment wasn’t racist just because it was a comment about a person of colour. As someone said earlier, I reckon they think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion.
That’s why they won’t discuss it or make any public statements - they don’t think they’ve done anything wrong.
I think they’d only mention it publicly if they thought it could improve their brand, and to deal with the backlash they’d get, they would have to admit fault in the first place. Which they won’t.

Sorry if that doesn’t make sense - I’m unwell at the minute and my head is all foggy so I can’t quite get my words in proper order!

TLDR: clemmie doesn’t believe she’s done anything wrong/been racist

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
TRIGGER WARNING !!!

Unless you want to know what it's like waking up next to Fod at 2am in the morning, DO NOT WATCH HIS STORIES.

Save yourselves, it's too late for me 😭
I watched it before I came on here 😭😭😭🤢

If my husband started filming for the gram at 2am about a fucking powercut, his phone would be launched out the window.

Who the hell wakes up at 2am and thinks "Right I must video this for Instagram". Jesus wept.

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Still gotta thank him for all the #dadlife posts he inspired. Thought it was only unhinged jealous women who were trolling away because they couldn't afford Diptyque candles ...

1626409997833.png

1626410064339.png

• Haha
  • Wow

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Those poor young lads have suffered horrific racism and abuse since Sunday. The whole final has been tarnished by the sickening behaviour of thugs (they're not fans). Fans got beaten up and injured.

People of colour have been threatened and sent death threats over social media, and targeted while walking down the street.

What did he cover out of all that? Fuck all. Just two girls kicking a ball around their garden.

Let's face it, he cannot mention the word racism because he is married to a racist. Not to mention the bloke is a collosal privileged melt, and has never addressed his wife's racism.

He is just a gnat. Pointlessly buzzing around and annoying people.

• Heart

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I’m getting so angry reading the comments under the picture saying come back clemmie it doesn’t matter anymore, oh clemmie it was just a small mistake - what is wrong with these idiots!!! She’s a f***ing racist 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Wow
  • Angry

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Just caught up. Wow just when you think he cannot be anymore of a helmet!

He needs to stop using his children for content. It is downright disgusting how he uses absolutely everything he can, to try and make himself relevant on social media.

He is not trying to raise awareness of T1 diabetes. All he is wanting is some kind of Ad, Spon or freebie thrown his way. Not quite sure what he is hoping to achieve by exploiting his child's medical condition?

And the dogs stuff is just fucking bizarre. What next? His daughters periods? Nothing would fucking surprise me with him.

I am genuinely curious if there is something wrong with him, that he just doesn't see how morally wrong and intrusive some of the content he posts is.

Or if he is just that desperate that he uses the most sensitive and personal stuff ever, and rubs his hands together in glee and excitement about maybe getting noticed?

• Heart

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
Hahahahaha. Late to the party, but wow that is all so tragic. Bonding over your shared 'run' which was actually a series of set-up fake shots of them running past the phone balanced on the floor 😂 😭

They must have looked like absolute fools 🤭😂 What a waste of an actual beautiful day when they could have gone for a real run together.

Definitely attempting the re-introduction of Glen. How is he screening out all the negative comments? Are only the bots allowed to reply?

• Haha

blurstoftimes

VIP Member
Their house is so funny, you can tel which rooms were done first as they look so horribly dated now (especially that office he uses or the horrible teal room with yellow sofa) through to the naff homely (in a bad way) looking bedroom in the vid

They’ll have to keep it all that way for the next 10-20 years now they’re no longer brand subsidised, can you imagine having to live in it omg
words cannot express how much i hate the combination of those teal walls with the yellow sofa

And the gallery wall of desenio prints! i die

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Blimey, how has glen gone from being so beautiful to weird looking now?? She was stunning - and now she’s all horrid insta-mum with weird teeth who I don’t think is at all attractive. Is it the teeth/hair/weigh gain? She looks so different. And how in fucks name did Sly pull her?? HOW? Back then she was a 10, he was about a (generous) 5…

• Haha
  • Heart

Hereforthefacts

Chatty Member
TRIGGER WARNING !!!

Unless you want to know what it's like waking up next to Fod at 2am in the morning, DO NOT WATCH HIS STORIES.

Save yourselves, it's too late for me 😭
Remember, this is the man that recorded himself having a dump on the toilet, are we all that surprised by this ?!

• Sick
  • Haha