Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libertine

VIP Member
I'm usually the one scraping the food off plates to stack them to make it easier to collect - or at least what I hope is easier for staff.
My kids who have worked as waiters through school and uni say the two worst things people do are clean the tables with baby wipes, then shove the wipes in a glass or bowl or something, and stack the plates, which is considered very rude by wait staff as they have their own ways of doing things.

They’ve generally been appalled by the mess children are allowed to make.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I might be reading this wrong.

How do you owe 66k in one year to creditors when it's a micro company?

View attachment 649427

You need to raise your vibrational energy stat!
Tax could be one, taking out credit lines under the company name, similarly directors loans so if her husband “invested” £x into it it’ll show as money due I believe? Not at all an expert in this, we’ve got some real whizzes on tattle tho CC our @Dogmuck

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Katie Hopkins deported for trying to be funny .... (She's 46 not 8).

Oh nooo what happened here? : :rolleyes::cry:

1626977365420.png

Last edited:
  • Wow

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Where do we see this? Can’t find it on his page
It was in stories when he was showing the finished garden and the tiny things that needed to be done.

It’s Needle and Thread I think , I love the ruffles. She wore the same brand (in yellow) to the Lion King premier and also a raspberry dress to her book launch*

* I’m sorry I remember these things, I’ll get me coat .
Nah don't run hun. I also can remember so much random shite too.

Also for comparison down in Essex. I also just commented asking how much the transformation cost. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Rainbow, not sure if the screenshots you've posted were in response to my criticism of FOD (mine was the post immediately prior), but I agree it is very much on those of us being critical to examine ourselves as well.

• Heart
Who are they worried about pissing off? It seems like a wasted opportunity to really dissect/show the grifters for what they are.
Tbh I think I had too high a hopes from the book, ultimately it’s meant to be fiction with mass appeal not a take down on the industry? We’re all quite open on tattle with how we feel but in the real world most people aren’t even aware they’re being monetised (sadly). Also influencer books making publishing houses £££ in an increasingly tough market so there’s that too 😬

We desperately need some one to write the anti influencing bible! Clare Seal’s money book was verrrry good at tackling this (I only read 2/3 chapters as the debt repayment wasn’t relevant so she may have let the side down in that and I wouldn’t know lol) but we need something that gives us DRAMA!!

Clemmie call her a budget Zoe Ball so maybe she will go for the jugular in revenge?
😂😂😂😂 I forget how no one was safe

• Haha
  • Heart

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
Definitely think she’ll come back with the fitness angle! Maybe she’s hoping the slimmer look and new teef will mean she’s not recognised!

I can already see the G****a headlines ‘Does racism have an expiry date...disgraced midwife comes back with new look.’

She'll have the backing of Boris Johnson :eek:

Emmadale

VIP Member
I thought the same….it was anti tattle and pro child selling racist 🙄

Poor Glen how she was driven to slagging off her mates and husband after riding the heavy train of free sinks and holidays!
I obviously meant GRAVY train, I’m getting as bad as Sly for not checking what I post!

How is your relative doing now @Hatchet_job? I also follow bowel babe - v inspirational, amazes me how she stays so positive!

Han___

I work in the charity sector and In his defence he’s probably just trying to do a decent thing, sure it might increase his profile a bit and be good PR but it might* also encourage signups and new fundraisers for Demelza. Children’s Hospices are amazing organisations and so massively underfunded (no where near the NHS and CCG funding as adult hospices) and they would have been hit hard during the pandemic. I’d imagine they were at least 80% reliant on public donations. Charities also rightly or wrongly have bit of an obsession with trying to recruit “famous”/recognisable faces. Not giving my identity away too much I worked at a big named charity and there was a buzz that Ricky Martin was opening a walk for us one year and it ended up being Ricky Martin from the apprentice about 3 years after his win 😂 In other news looks like they are camping with ST - is that Clemmiw with the really bad hair?

Attachments

Miss Anne Thrope

VIP Member
So sorry @Hatchet_job, I really hope that your relative gets out of the ICU and back home with good health. <3

WRT FODney proudly displaying his plastic garden and outdoor cinema, I think that it looks cheap and tacky. And yes, exactly like their garden in Crystal Palace. It's a garden for people who hate gardens. And an excuse for them to fill up the place with grifted vulgar junk,

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
They’re quiet a few ‘life coach’ mums in the Thanet area, one of them has a husband who owns a restaurant and she’s put me off ever going in there as she was in there once loudly taking to everyone like she was the messiah of Thanet and she pissed me right off. Wish they’d all bugger off back to Chelsea or wherever they lived in London and leave our nice little coastal towns alone. Also the prices of her husbands restaurant is mental so not one for the locals who don’t still work in London
Pretty sure I know exactly who you mean

• Haha
I was snooping on Amazon in the memoirs section. Cash Carraway's book was listed. (Skint Estate: A memoir of poverty, motherhood and survival). Some of the reviews:

"Whilst there are clearly elements of truth in this story, altogether it feels like an exaggerated version of a life. She admits in the book that she has made up elements of her life previously and frequently lied and yet expects us to believe all that she’s written here? "

" I'm not alone in that and I was delighted at the promise of someone speaking up for us, about the lives so many are forced to live - but how we do it with resilience and pride and even sometimes joy. What I got was salacious and possibly fanciful tales. "

" Why don't we hear anything about almost her entire teens and 20s? Did *every* single person call her a slag as she was a single mother and ask her when she was going to abort her child? Did she really send 172 DNA testing kits to her ex when she had no money? All her furniture was crushed on the way down to Kent and the driver tried to charge her £500 and then bled on her sofa and put a voodoo spell on her?? It's just all too much, like a work of fiction rather than a memoir. I'm left with a feeling that I've been lied to, which completely undermines what she has to say - this is a huge shame, as her voice deserves to be heard. I know that people with chaotic upbringings often lead chaotic lives but this just doesn't ring true - it's too much. Cash - tell us the truth and we will be on your side. Don't lie to us. You don't need to."
She sounds like Tory queen Jack Monroe loool