Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Absolutely agree. I notice Mel Wells is no longer in Bali or Costa Rica, living ‘authentically’ with her partner Rick (another person who really does try to tap into the vulnerabilities of people by assuming a position of authority and a font of all knowledge on trauma)...instead she is in Miami making a tidy sum off the back of girl power bs, dancing in front of her video camera and touching herself, telling women to love their bodies...oh and buy into her exclusive membership and books.
Clearly on the rebound as the natural hair and nails are now replaced with perfect manicures and highlights. I could go on but I risk sounding very bitter. I’m not. She’s a charlatan and it makes me annoyed that she, along with many others get to hide behind a few words that portray genuine care but are soooo disingenuous as it’s all about the wonga to fund their lifestyle/Miami pad etc. I watched her body language on a video a while ago when she began the retreats and a lady came up to her, clearly in awe and Mel’s eyes and body said it all...fake smile...looking away from lady chatting to her at any opportunity as if she was saying to herself, get me out of here. But wait! She’s paying my bills, so best be polite.
Is this the ‘wild soul +‘wannabe mermaid’

Absolute shysters the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Tell.A.Tale

Chatty Member
I’m as middle class and entitled as they come and these types of women make me so embarrassed to admit it.

I’m actually ashamed of my privilege and that I’d be lumped into the same bracket as these smug charlatan rip off merchants.
You wouldn’t be lumped with them. You seem aware of your privilege and that counts for a lot. Plus, you seem articulate and smart and unlikely to fall for something like this because the gram made it look like #filtered must-have-must-do-must-buy

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I might be reading this wrong.

How do you owe 66k in one year to creditors when it's a micro company?

1625515774461.png

Omg I’m glad you have said this I’ve noticed a few posts popping up with people quoting ‘the Secret’ I thought that tripe was over years ago but apparently not

Even Kelly Hoppen has got in on the act 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
You need to raise your vibrational energy stat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
For me it's just the plastic grass that lets it down badly. I think he's done a good job with the rest of it, fair play to him because that's a shitload of work for mainly one person if he did indeed do the bulk of it himself.

I think this is the first time I've paid him a compliment, feels so wrong 😆
I know. I felt dirty after saying something similar. I agree about the grass too. I looks too staged / not a real play area for kids. More a backdrop for him to try and push his (Glens?) interiors accounts.

• Haha

ExhaustedDad

I started typing but had to stop… I’ve seen the biggest ‘full of fucking shit’ post with that running shit… utter wankers

Might play golf with my wife

watch the whole video if you can … 100% the conversations at home

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Oh yeah, not disagreeing with you. They were just the years I wrecked my hair with it but was deffo around before then and was most certainly classed as the devils spawn after 2000 (I had some hairdresser eye rolls about using it) Turned my hair a strange shade of ginge and gave it chewing gum like consistency 🤦🏼‍♀️

It was post 2000 my exH was getting highlights 🤮 like Sly. Just to add I wasn’t actually married to Sly….just another dickhead who looks like the early 20’s version!
The straw like ginger consistency was a dead giveaway for sun in 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Both of them have reasonable day jobs (think the mum does quite well, dad likely earns in line / probably more than FOD) & live in a low cost of living area so can likely afford all the stuff Clem wants out of poor Sly 😬
Yes both seem to have good jobs, especially the mum.

I wonder if Glen and Sly will sell sooner or later. I don't see how they can continue living in a house that size, it must cost a bomb to run and maintain. Surely the kids hard earnt money will be dwindling away?

I don't understand all the accounts stuff you see on companies house, but the next one's should be interesting.

• Heart

OneLineResponse

VIP Member
I don’t doubt that they love those girls to death, and think that the instagram is the best way to provide as much as possible for them, which is what makes it so sad.

Agreed, I wonder if the Hoopers and all other Influencers wonder how us "normal" folk raise happy, well rounded children.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
How funny that one of the guys being called out for racism against the footballers (the guy working for Savills estate agents) has now said he’s been hacked! Where had dad heard that before?!
How often does that work in the real world with the Met police investigating too?

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I'm still cheating with the Ingham's, sorry! They are a fucking car crash.

My whole household is isolating as both my boys tested positive for Covid19 in the last 48hrs. 😞 So far just nasty head cold type symptoms. I'm still negative, as is the Mr. Hopefully it stays that way 🤞🤞

Anyway, I was just browsing Insta and though wow, he hasn't posted in HoH since June 5th. Do we think he has given up begging on there? I wonder if he has finished his windows yet? And the utility room?

Nah! He hasn't been given freebies so they've been long forgotten. Tight twat.
Wishing your sons a speedy recovery LuBilu.

❤

• Heart
Exactly he has an arrow to his younger face
I don’t think it’s about holding the baby
I don’t know why as he’s a scrawny young man in that pic, now he’s positively gaunt and frail looking, surely he must know if he gained a little weight he’d look infinitely better?

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Their house is so funny, you can tel which rooms were done first as they look so horribly dated now (especially that office he uses or the horrible teal room with yellow sofa) through to the naff homely (in a bad way) looking bedroom in the vid

They’ll have to keep it all that way for the next 10-20 years now they’re no longer brand subsidised, can you imagine having to live in it omg
Yeah I was thinking about their bed. I love the colour but I wouldn't want to have such a bed and actually sleep in it 😂.

Reactions: 5