Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chortlebear

Eagerly waiting for the father's day post....what's taking him so long?? 😂😂
Eagerly awaiting the update and screenshots here too. Thanks all for sharing the dog ones - I mean there are no words for his reaction to dog periods. I’m almost glad I can’t see his posts first hand anymore!
When I think he can’t sink lower he always does. He’ll have buried himself below the bunker/pergola/garden kitchen before we know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Bizziebody

VIP Member
H
Now that he's got the two older girls back on the grid, he can still play with that. No one would blame the girls for their mother's actions. "Can anyone recommend any cool make up brands ? " " A is going through a tough time with friends . Any books on helping raise self esteem?

My girls are in a fashion rut anyone help? "

View attachment 635464

Fashion rut sorted with a sponsored top.

View attachment 635470
He can sign up for Courtney’s raising teenagers’ online course. She is n expert apparently.😉

I don’t know if that’s USD or AU or other but I guess the same point applies: yeah there’s a real class divide when it comes to cosmetic dental work (not that braces are even 100% cosmetic some teeth need aligning for health or structural reasons!), one of my best friends is from NYC and is incredibly conscious that his crowded bottom row flag he grew up poor. The NHS providing braces is so brilliant / a real equaliser for kids 🥰
Aussie $

• Heart

Coffee-Addict

VIP Member
Awww Thanks hun.

Still on for lunch at the spa? Was your aga fitted okay? Also did you get your Boden delivery in time?
Aga and boden delivery ?!?! Not to mention lunch at spa - can i come please but can we go to Mcdonalds instead !? I have a voucher!🤣

• Haha

Fruitshop

Now that he's got the two older girls back on the grid, he can still play with that. No one would blame the girls for their mother's actions.

"Can anyone recommend any cool make up brands ? "

" A is going through a tough time with friends . Any books on helping raise self esteem?

"My girls are in a fashion rut anyone help? "

View attachment 635464

View attachment 635470
OMG Courtney adamo, queen of the blag and smug with it. Hoopers and Adamos need to stop shilling their kids.
Now that he's got the two older girls back on the grid, he can still play with that. No one would blame the girls for their mother's actions.

"Can anyone recommend any cool make up brands ? "

" A is going through a tough time with friends . Any books on helping raise self esteem?

"My girls are in a fashion rut anyone help? "

View attachment 635464

View attachment 635470
OMG Courtney adamo, queen of the blag and smug with it. Hoopers and Adamos need to stop shilling their kids.

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Whose review is that?
Ah sorry the screenshot cut it out - comedian Ellie Taylor, who used to do the Heart radio show with Mother Pukka. Think they still do a podcast together so gonna be a biased review.

Tbh I think I had too high a hopes from the book, ultimately it’s meant to be fiction with mass appeal not a take down on the industry? We’re all quite open on tattle with how we feel but in the real world most people aren’t even aware they’re being monetised (sadly). Also influencer books making publishing houses £££ in an increasingly tough market so there’s that too 😬

We desperately need some one to write the anti influencing bible! Clare Seal’s money book was verrrry good at tackling this (I only read 2/3 chapters as the debt repayment wasn’t relevant so she may have let the side down in that and I wouldn’t know lol) but we need something that gives us DRAMA!!

😂😂😂😂 I forget how no one was safe
Sadly you’re right - I kind of forget that in the real world most people are completely unaware of the grift. I also forget how much £££ publishers get from influencer books - the likes of Mrs Hinch being a Sunday Times Best Seller.

😂😂😂😂 I forget how no one was safe
TBH I wouldn’t blame Pukka if she threw Clemmie (obvs albeit it with another name - any anagrams of Clemmie?) to the wolves in her fiction - she always went on about how they were besties and that Clemmie had supported her as a friend and midwife through some of her miscarriages so that must have felt a real stab in the back when Clemmie trash talked her here. That aside the way some of the other influencer huns dined out on being so betrayed/hurt by it all was hilarious, especially the ones who are relatively small fry.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Would have made more sense to do his garden/trampoline burying when they first moved in & the kids were younger. A yard to run around in came second to a new kitchen & a bedroom kitchen. Not my cup of tea but he put quite a bit of effort into his yard.

• Heart

Wolf359

Chatty Member
This isn’t even me being muggy but the average reader of her mag is of pension age so doubt her stories are even getting many views tbh.
I have a suspicion that they only hang out with Pandora so that they can laugh about her behind her back.

I get the impression Pandora is not okay. And that is probably a big source of amusement for them.

I have a suspicion that they only hang out with Pandora so that they can laugh about her behind her back.

I get the impression Pandora is not okay. And that is probably a big source of amusement for them.
Oops. I quoted the wrong person, hereto. Dunno what happened there.

• Haha