Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Doesn’t she call herself Next Gen filmmaker? Maybe it’s fodEy who called her that.
She is credited as editing a short film about how the pandemic has 'effected' young people but there has been activity on their YouTube or Instagram accounts since the film was released four months ago. I promise I haven't been stalking them - no interest - but I remember that fod followed them so I have just checked it out.

Should read 'no activity'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Has he also removed the Ember vid from his grid? Or was it not on the grid to start with? Millions of men across the land will now will be gift-less on Sunday because their wives and children relied on sly and sly only for some inspo and have nowhere to turn now.
I think his ad was just a story? I could be wrong though.

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
Sorry but are his kids not on holidays for the summer? Why would you be trying to explain division to them on a lovely summers day?!

EddieBeds

VIP Member
I keep meaning to ask if anyone has read this book ‘Everything’s Perfect’ by Nicole Kennedy? Also can’t remember if I’ve asked this before or am regurgitating someone else’s post?!

9D4ADF31-D96C-4D2D-B6A0-45C51F17060D.jpeg
BF051F3B-302A-4294-B126-5806BED70EF8.jpeg

It really could have gone further than it did into the whole Insta charade/grifting to parents IMO. But kind of ended up trying to excuse it all/brushed it aside? Almost tries to make you feel sorry for Cassie - potential spoiler: makes her husband out to be a dick/unsupportive of her using their children on social media to grift. Not saying his character is perfect by any means but he makes some good points re the children but the way it’s written makes her the victim?!. TBH it was a slow read as it didn’t reel me in.

I’ve got ‘People Like Her’ on my reading list - think someone in the last thread may have mentioned it/read it?

OT - What awaits us tomorrow re Fod and the Euro 2020 final? Already have a cringe on in anticipation.

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Isn’t suggesting Glen is sprayed with bitch spray similar to him labelling women bitches? Not Glens fan, just more thinking about the language we as women use towards each other. Not trying to moderate, just raising a question. Happy to be told I’m wrong!
I get what you mean, I guess with Clem it feels easier to let that policy slip given her own behaviour.

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
Sent her a message replying to stories just saying the NHS recommend 10 days for isolation and that Si had posted two days later that the twins had been asked to stay at home too. Will soon be blocked- darn all those beach views. :censored:
Also she was out with her kids at an ice cream stand over the weekend too

Pocahontas

VIP Member
That’s cos she’s coming back as a woman of the people...she’s done her time and now want to be that relatable girl next door. Can anyone explain what the thing is that Sly is referring to in the picture? What is it? It looks like a huge oxygen cylinder?
Looks to me like it’s the pump to inflate her stand up paddleboard.

• Wow

EddieBeds

VIP Member
Surely there comes a point when a grown man refuses to stop sharing photos of his daughters partially clothed that we need to ask questions about him?

I don’t want to take things too far or be a weirdo, but seriously in the year 2021 we’ve got a man sharing multiple shots of two young twins and now a preteen in a tankini? And this doesn’t raise questions from anyone about him? Yikes.
It’s fucking vile (him not the daughters) that he doesn’t have any foresight when posting this, let alone actually posts it. Like I know it’s expected of him but like you say it’s 2021 - why are you not protecting your children’s privacy? Why are you willingly feeding a creepy undercurrent of weirdos who look for this content??

Also the initial shot with Confessions of Love - the book de jour - on the table so set up for engagement/likes. Yawn.

But seriously at what point do these idiots wake up and see what they’re doing? I read People Like Her following our previous discussion on it - what happens is really disturbing but (the lack of real influencer commentary/criticism aside - that ending!) you could understand something as dark as that happening IRL given all the information available on those ‘little squares’ let alone when people like Fodney post the videos he does.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I would have though the dad meet up who are still pals to this day back in 2018 though, would have been more unlikely. He also talks about an almost wet dream. (Fear not it was just spilled milk!) :ROFLMAO:

DREAMY pic of FOD in the sunglasses! *Swoons*

Oh but it's almost Christmas. Make an exception to the rule? :cry:

Sadly she didn't see my secretly sponsored audible post in time.

View attachment 613247
I’m reporting you to the CEO of TL for that Rainy...that’s outrageous behaviour for a troll! Sort it out.😜😂

No don't do this to me. I'm as sad as a dog who just managed to find a great stick but isn't allowed to keep it 💔. I'll give you the Top 5 Worst Metaphors of the book and I kind of think it's actually a big sacrifice that I read it!
Oh...were you taking one for the team? Maybe that’s different then. Yes top 10 metaphors are a must or you’ll be black legged.

Also a holiday? Where ya off, is that you Clem? 😜🤣

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
*by hard, I mean hard to stop them going near their sisters, not a hardship for old knob jockey fodney to stay in his big house & outdoor kitchen & tv room pergola.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
How cool is it that you can also get a Maya Angelou + Eleanor Roosevelt doll too?

1627237230229.png

They are so gorgeous ❤❤❤❤.
Brides today have so much choice ,I’m a little envious I missed the 2021 boat😁😁

I want it , won’t lie!
Vow Renewal partyyy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I’ve got ‘People Like Her’ on my reading list - think someone in the last thread may have mentioned it/read it?
im following you around tattle today sorry my love. I’ve read it and really liked it to begin with for exactly your point - it made some really sound commentary on the grifting parent exploiting their child. However it just got really silly towards the end, it feels like they were too scared to really commit to the point so it had to be a ridiculous caricature of anything that could ever happen? I’m going to read this one next tho as I need something to ease me back in after a rough month of sleep deprivation.

Also Cassie and Emmy are the villain names, Clemmie get ur cheque hun they’re taking the piss here 😂

• Heart