Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
In other words, 'it is what it is so it is', or 'you are what you are so you are'.
So hard to read!!

I honestly cannot understand the whole thing around F&B paint. I have never looked at paint in my life and thought oooohhh look at that lovely Dulux over there, or nice Wilko paint! I get they have their fashion colours (I'm way too working class to like them though) but you can get paint matches from my understanding. Why pay £85 for something you can get for less than half the price, especially if you are a thick, racist instahun who will end up painting over it again in 6 months with the next insta must-have colour?

Some people honestly have more money than sense, or a better line on grifting freebies...
Yea but it gets written on your rightmove listing too and that's when it really counts- when your neighbours want to have a snoop inside your home and see what a messy cow you really are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Their garden looks like it is either Love Island's baby brother (circa 2019 last time I peeked) or perfect for a magazine shoot.

And this is why people get into debt/feel inferior trying to emulate what these influencer types have.

Then you get me... My patio has been a bike/scooter/football training dumping ground for years and I finally had enough. So we took the roof and sides off the bike shelter and left the frame. Et viola a Pergola! Added a sail on the top, an outside rug and some wayfair garden furniture... Along with festoon lights from amazon.

We need to screen it off a bit and make it pretty... But we have somewhere to sit! (under £300) it won't win style awards but we are all so chuffed and get this.... ALL FIVE OF US sat together 😊
That would be RED magazine shoot?

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Oh yeah, not disagreeing with you. They were just the years I wrecked my hair with it but was deffo around before then and was most certainly classed as the devils spawn after 2000 (I had some hairdresser eye rolls about using it) Turned my hair a strange shade of ginge and gave it chewing gum like consistency 🤦🏼‍♀️

It was post 2000 my exH was getting highlights 🤮 like Sly. Just to add I wasn’t actually married to Sly….just another dickhead who looks like the early 20’s version!
Oh I wasn’t doubting your dates just saying that it had a long time of use even back to the 80s when I remember it, but there’s no way lads were using it in 2005, we’d had male grooming products for a good few years by this stage and men were going off to salons to get their hair dyed etc. Slys making out like he was a bloke from the 1950s and used coal dust on his grey bits! It’s quite sad but 2005 to me just feels like a few years back, to him it’s a lifetime.

• Haha

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
The garden looks like the Crystal Palace garden on a larger scale. All that fake grass. 🤢🤮

Another renovation to a period property that doesn’t fit and has no charm.
I thought the same thing. Also the garden just seems so much smaller now.

1626345873936.png

1626346003173.png

1626345965284.png

1626346060891.png

Last edited:

Mimi74

So i was wondering when the #AD stories came? The money for the garden is gone? Or what??

They've clearly all inherited the sense of entitledness from FOD & MOD and don't have the common courtesy and deceny to make the waiting staff's life a little bit easier. I'd be mortified if I was with someone who felt it was okay to make that much mess in a restaurant and worse of all leaving it there for others to clear up. I'm usually the one scraping the food off plates to stack them to make it easier to collect - or at least what I hope is easier for staff. What's the betting FOD & MOD don't leave a tip either or remove the service charge? :mad::mad:
See I think they’d tip, and assume that that’s what gives them the god given right to behave like the complete wankers that they are.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Why was HE nervous, he thinks nothing of tossing them in the air himself? No mention of whether the Clam was nervous watching the 💰🐄in action.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Really??? This is what annoys you??? Your youngest children are going to miss their end of term party. Sad, but hardly life threatening or a danger to mental health. Get over it. Lovely weather and nowhere to go??? What about your refurbished garden with the different "rooms" for entertainment??? Get over it. And don't forget, you have one daughter classed as vulnerable. People are still getting very ill with covid, and some are still dying. GROW UP.
Maybe if they didn’t party with mrs red magazine they would not be isolating now. How do you even keep two 5 year olds away from the rest of the family? Even in their big pile of bricks it seems hard to me.

Reactions: 6

Dogmuck

VIP Member
How can you owe 66k in one year to creditors when you're such a small company? Can you claim your mortgage payments as expenses?

View attachment 649427
Who’s are those accounts rainym?
Is that all it says?

Asked my resident accountant and he said could be loads of things cos it’s creditors due within the year...everything you owe that’s repayable in a year (anything that doesn’t have a long term fixed date) so tax, directors loan, directors bonus, overdraft...could be start up loans of money you or someone else put into a business. Basically you could make up anything for it to make your accounts look good.

It’s showing no profit but that could mean she’s taken the profit out. As they are small business accounts you can’t really tell much. Sorry that’s absolutely no help 🤣

• Heart

Emmadale

VIP Member
Note he didn’t give Sterling any credit 🤔🧐 that’s the player who scored the other 3 goals for England in the competition you fucking racist cunt! Kane has been shit in all the other matches (and was pretty crap tonight imho too) whilst Sterling, Sako, Phillips and Mings have all worked their arses off...no mention of them Sly? See that taking some time out to reflect on BLM worked - not! Twat!!!
I didn’t even read the drivel that went with the cringey pic but this doesn’t surprise me 🙄

After what Hatchet said I just expected it to be more whinging about his kids and what a burden they are….until he’s using them for content that is! 🙄

• Angry