Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Clemmie isn't too hungover today as she'll presumably be doing a shift on social media as part of her membership to the Racists Club 🥴🥴

Seriously though- can you imagine the type of convos they're having to have with their kids today about racist trolls? 'Oh btw your mum is one'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But I bet Clemmie doesn’t see that. I still get the impression that she thinks it’s all been blown out of proportion.

Reactions: 12
I hope Clemmie isn't too hungover today as she'll presumably be doing a shift on social media as part of her membership to the Racists Club 🥴🥴

Seriously though- can you imagine the type of convos they're having to have with their kids today about racist trolls? 'Oh btw your mum is one'
I thought of her this morning (whilst reporting racism on social media) and the cowardly approach they both took….her skulking off social media, him disappearing for 140 days after BLM. Why not just own it and apologise?!

I bet they hate it when racism arguments flare up on social media…all hampers her sneaky little comeback she’s probably planning and he knows he’ll get jumped on if he tries to jump on the bandwagon and pretend he cares!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So many questions!

As soon as the racist behaviours went viral last night - how did the group respond to Glen? Did they talk about it?

How has Glen reacted to the racism today?

How do Fodney and Glen talk to their children with any credibility about racism?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I guarantee you they don’t even think about race unless it’s in the context of how not to look racist for a comeback
I don't think it features either and they can't bring it up as it's the elephant in the room. Maybe we'll see a twin with a book like Handa's surprise or with of those expensive trendy rag dolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I really hoped Simon with Clemmie beside him did a bid on racism towards those poor boys (I'm in my 40s, they're boys....) own it, apologise, be humble, mention names... Call out today's trolls...

I meant to post this yesterday.....

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Like with BLM last year, Glen could use this as an opportunity to hold her hands up as a reformed racist and use it for her much wanted insta comeback….I won’t hold my breath though!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think in their eyes, clemmie isn’t racist and her comment wasn’t racist just because it was a comment about a person of colour. As someone said earlier, I reckon they think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion.
That’s why they won’t discuss it or make any public statements - they don’t think they’ve done anything wrong.
I think they’d only mention it publicly if they thought it could improve their brand, and to deal with the backlash they’d get, they would have to admit fault in the first place. Which they won’t.

Sorry if that doesn’t make sense - I’m unwell at the minute and my head is all foggy so I can’t quite get my words in proper order!

TLDR: clemmie doesn’t believe she’s done anything wrong/been racist

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How funny that one of the guys being called out for racism against the footballers (the guy working for Savills estate agents) has now said he’s been hacked! Where had dad heard that before?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Clemmie has never publicly addressed the racist comments she made.

As far as I'm aware, Simon has never publicly addressed his wife/brand partner's racist comments (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Simon put up a black square for Black Lives Matter, but chose to disable comments when dialogue was crucial.

Simon did a few stories on the topic of Black Lives Matter, which he had saved as a highlight for a while, but later deleted. Apparently the likes of Foditivity and Dad Dancing mattered more when it came to deciding which highlights to keep.

The comments made by Clemmie about Candice were a problem, but a bigger picture of who the Hoopers are has been emerging ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How funny that one of the guys being called out for racism against the footballers (the guy working for Savills estate agents) has now said he’s been hacked! Where had dad heard that before?!
How often does that work in the real world with the Met police investigating too?

Reactions: 6
How often does that work in the real world with the Met police investigating too?
My previous post was meant to say where’ve we heard that before not dad! 🤦🏼‍♀️

@rainbowlemon do you mean how often have people prove they’ve been hacked? No idea but in this case I presume Savills are stalling while the investigate and everybody is (rightly so) calling for him to be sacked.

He (the Savills guy Andrew Bone) had more than one Twitter account with multiple racism comments and use of the n word so not sure what bit he’s claiming was done when he was ‘hacked.’ If he’s claiming the whole Twitter account was fake but using his name then that is very silly as I believe it was listed on his LinkedIn!

Sorry to digress from the SOD’s but this shows the racism won’t leave them.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
C9F06C8B-62BE-4EF9-A130-0A4551F34576.png

I thought he’d hung around 888k mark for a while so had a little check and looks like a cheeky little bot purchase at the weekend, maybe he had a little loyalty bonus to use or maybe he was hacked again too!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I’ll tell ya - never. They will sieze every conceivable device he owns and then the computer forensic guys will be able to tell (even if he’s deleted stuff) every comment made, every place it was made, every account he’s looked in to. Even if he’s thrown his phone/computer away the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) will be traceable on the tweet, his phone records will be available from his provider and there would be a record of the “alleged” hacker, accessing his twitter account...he’s fucked and I hope he gets the book thrown at him the vile shite!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was snooping on Amazon in the memoirs section. Cash Carraway's book was listed. (Skint Estate: A memoir of poverty, motherhood and survival). Some of the reviews:

"Whilst there are clearly elements of truth in this story, altogether it feels like an exaggerated version of a life. She admits in the book that she has made up elements of her life previously and frequently lied and yet expects us to believe all that she’s written here? "

" I'm not alone in that and I was delighted at the promise of someone speaking up for us, about the lives so many are forced to live - but how we do it with resilience and pride and even sometimes joy. What I got was salacious and possibly fanciful tales. "

" Why don't we hear anything about almost her entire teens and 20s? Did *every* single person call her a slag as she was a single mother and ask her when she was going to abort her child? Did she really send 172 DNA testing kits to her ex when she had no money? All her furniture was crushed on the way down to Kent and the driver tried to charge her £500 and then bled on her sofa and put a voodoo spell on her?? It's just all too much, like a work of fiction rather than a memoir. I'm left with a feeling that I've been lied to, which completely undermines what she has to say - this is a huge shame, as her voice deserves to be heard. I know that people with chaotic upbringings often lead chaotic lives but this just doesn't ring true - it's too much. Cash - tell us the truth and we will be on your side. Don't lie to us. You don't need to."

• Haha
  • Wow
I was snooping on Amazon in the memoirs section. Cash Carraway's book was listed. (Skint Estate: A memoir of poverty, motherhood and survival). Some of the reviews:

"Whilst there are clearly elements of truth in this story, altogether it feels like an exaggerated version of a life. She admits in the book that she has made up elements of her life previously and frequently lied and yet expects us to believe all that she’s written here? "

" I'm not alone in that and I was delighted at the promise of someone speaking up for us, about the lives so many are forced to live - but how we do it with resilience and pride and even sometimes joy. What I got was salacious and possibly fanciful tales. "

" Why don't we hear anything about almost her entire teens and 20s? Did *every* single person call her a slag as she was a single mother and ask her when she was going to abort her child? Did she really send 172 DNA testing kits to her ex when she had no money? All her furniture was crushed on the way down to Kent and the driver tried to charge her £500 and then bled on her sofa and put a voodoo spell on her?? It's just all too much, like a work of fiction rather than a memoir. I'm left with a feeling that I've been lied to, which completely undermines what she has to say - this is a huge shame, as her voice deserves to be heard. I know that people with chaotic upbringings often lead chaotic lives but this just doesn't ring true - it's too much. Cash - tell us the truth and we will be on your side. Don't lie to us. You don't need to."
She sounds like Tory queen Jack Monroe loool

Reactions: 5
ST has posted a photo of her daughter…. who is in isolation…. outside in a playground?!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.