Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way he wrote that - Clammie wrote it

Yep the garden makeover...garden furniture/cushions, flowers in vase, washing on line and fake lawn...keeping it classy there Hoopers in the “Garden of England” - I’ve seen league 4 footballers gardens with more class, it’s totally got aspirational starter home garden vibes...maybe he was looking at Hinch for inspo 😬

🙋‍♀️ In the absence of both FoD and Jack Monroe, I must confess, I too have been looking at “The Ingrams (sp)”, some mad anti vaxer woman recommended on JM thread and the book thread. I am and I’m not ashamed 💆‍♀️🤪
Same here ! I usually wander over to begga lamb and begga evans too though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just how is that garden child friendly with the different levels of decking and the hideous fake grass?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Even the thought of dogs toileting on plastic grass and then kids rolling around playing on plastic grass is revolting. It would need hosed down every day with more than cold water! A proper lawn is much more hygienic. More porous, grass grows/is mowed/is renewed, etc.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Would the dogs even want to go on that fake grass? I can’t imagine that they would.

Reactions: 5
Wow a lesson in how to make your daughters birthday about yourself!! Love this comment on his latest grid post…
0A6FF6A7-D0A3-4F2D-8760-F804C1832E16.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
@Dogmuck i thought the same
What about @Coffee-Addict? That they all need a good scrubbing or 20 year old Clem was pretty?

He’s ruined her hasn’t he...
BA450BFF-C284-4630-8910-50C127B5AD7B.jpeg

Also whilst I’m on a roll- Sly is saying “sun in” was a thing when he was 22. Not anywhere else in the world hun, “sun in” was long gone when I was 22 and that’s more than 15 years before you were. You’re 38 not 58 and there was not a sun in revival. He defo went and had his hair dyed at the hair dressers to look like he was in a boy band!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Their yard is not inspiring or kid friendly at all, where is the buried trampoline hidden? The fake grass, hideously matched to Hinch & the triplet seller yards.

Reactions: 12
🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to realise why he makes me want to vom so much….young Sly looks like my ex (thank bleeping god) husband.
I hate to admit I married someone with blonde tips…I even admitted to myself the other day that I didn’t ever massively fancy him and cringed and the hair dyeing. 🙈

And now I know what future him would have looked like (not that his hair was ever gonna last like Sly’s!) An annoying smug twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So no fancy expensive cake for Anya. She got Colin.

Glen's really getting the most out of her free Superga's isn't she.

She did look genuinely happy with newborn Anya though.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮
I don’t know why it’s taken me so long to realise why he makes me want to vom so much….young Sly looks like my ex (thank bleeping god) husband.
I hate to admit I married someone with blonde tips…I even admitted to myself the other day that I didn’t ever massively fancy him and cringed and the hair dyeing. 🙈

And now I know what future him would have looked like (not that his hair was ever gonna last like Sly’s!) An annoying smug twit.
Ditching OH number 1 was a wise move Ems 🤣🤣🤣
So no fancy expensive cake for Anya. She got Colin.

Glen's really getting the most out of her free Superga's isn't she.

She did look genuinely happy with newborn Anya though.
Yeah she’s actually smiling in her eyes...compare with that recent one (and recent ones) dead behind the eyes big Red Rum vibes on the chops 🐴 🦷

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.