Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eagerly waiting for the father's day post....what's taking him so long?? 😂😂
He’s just doing some breathing exercises and looking at himself in the mirror pointing and saying “you da best”...in preparation for the piss taking that will ensue on here 😜🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Same I've checked multiple times too.

Hope Andre got the parade he deserves because he's #fabulous.

Previous post:

1624211289140.png

Also want to know what he thinks of : *Dadchelor parties*

1624211442667.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Eagerly awaiting the update and screenshots here too. Thanks all for sharing the dog ones - I mean there are no words for his reaction to dog periods. I’m almost glad I can’t see his posts first hand anymore!
When I think he can’t sink lower he always does. He’ll have buried himself below the bunker/pergola/garden kitchen before we know it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😴

Cringe though when he’s usually whinging and moaning about them!
Totally! And remember when he first came back he blurred or hid their faces?! Those days quickly disappeared as soon as FOD the builder didn’t actually take off. Now it’s roll them all out again at any given opportunity. And exploit exploit exploit. His narcissism knows no bounds.
Also, I’m guessing he’s been in the dog house LOTS with Glen given the recent hot weather and his tit show of a half finished unusable garden!

Reactions: 13
I’ve gone back to the last screenshot more times than I should admit to but yes…….he’s used “adult headache” 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn’t suggesting Glen is sprayed with witch spray similar to him labelling women witches? Not Glens fan, just more thinking about the language we as women use towards each other. Not trying to moderate, just raising a question. Happy to be told I’m wrong!
I get what you mean, I guess with Clem it feels easier to let that policy slip given her own behaviour.

Reactions: 6
wtf is wrong with people, within the 99 comments on that thread:

4EBB86DC-1B07-481E-99D2-91CC5E3E079C.jpeg

05502A56-3DA7-4B23-B1BA-48BF51602B8C.jpeg

The last one is unforgivable she’s a bleeping child! Even if her dad won’t leave her alone you should PoS

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I personally think the older child has been brought back, so she can start her own thing eventually. The usual make up + fashion etc.

The Duggar family show continued, following on with the older daughters.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.