Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t doubt that they love those girls to death, and think that the instagram is the best way to provide as much as possible for them, which is what makes it so sad.

Reactions: 13
ETA @Dogmuck the sun in era was 95-00 I think, I know as I wrecked my hair with it 🙈
Mate my big bro (who has hair like Sly, was stealing my big sisters “sun in” in the 80s, I dabbled a bit on a couple of holidays but opted for squeezed lemon 😬 2005 it was dead. Plus it made your hair go more orange than blond, the amount his hair has “blonde” he’d have needed 16 of those pump bottles and 7 months on a desert island to achieve that level of colouring 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mate my big bro (who has hair like Sly, was stealing my big sisters “sun in” in the 80s, I dabbled a bit on a couple of holidays but opted for squeezed lemon 😬 2005 it was dead. Plus it made your hair go more orange than blond, the amount his hair has “blonde” he’d have needed 16 of those pump bottles and 7 months on a desert island to achieve that level of colouring 🤣🤣🤣
Oh yeah, not disagreeing with you. They were just the years I wrecked my hair with it but was deffo around before then and was most certainly classed as the devils spawn after 2000 (I had some hairdresser eye rolls about using it) Turned my hair a strange shade of ginge and gave it chewing gum like consistency 🤦🏼‍♀️

It was post 2000 my exH was getting highlights 🤮 like Sly. Just to add I wasn’t actually married to Sly….just another head who looks like the early 20’s version!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh yeah, not disagreeing with you. They were just the years I wrecked my hair with it but was deffo around before then and was most certainly classed as the devils spawn after 2000 (I had some hairdresser eye rolls about using it) Turned my hair a strange shade of ginge and gave it chewing gum like consistency 🤦🏼‍♀️

It was post 2000 my exH was getting highlights 🤮 like Sly. Just to add I wasn’t actually married to Sly….just another head who looks like the early 20’s version!
The straw like ginger consistency was a dead giveaway for sun in 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The straw like ginger consistency was a dead giveaway for sun in 🤦‍♀️
it was the awful way it stretched if you pulled it 🙈 Luckily mine was v short then but def took a while to recover. Surprised hairdressers hated it so much as they must have made a fortune with the repair jobs! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Oh I wasn’t doubting your dates just saying that it had a long time of use even back to the 80s when I remember it, but there’s no way lads were using it in 2005, we’d had male grooming products for a good few years by this stage and men were going off to salons to get their hair dyed etc. Slys making out like he was a bloke from the 1950s and used coal dust on his grey bits! It’s quite sad but 2005 to me just feels like a few years back, to him it’s a lifetime.

• Haha
it was the awful way it stretched if you pulled it 🙈 Luckily mine was v short then but def took a while to recover. Surprised hairdressers hated it so much as they must have made a fortune with the repair jobs! 🤣
I love that bleach damage is the universal truth that transcends generations, I experienced the horror that is elastic hair for the first time in the v early 201xs, oh youth! 🥰

On topic though: Clem used to be beauuuutiful! In true Twits style the personality must have seeped out and poisoned her. FOD has always been truly unfortunate 🤢 probably says sun kissed because mummy would have done it for him and she may have called it that…?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Blimey, how has glen gone from being so beautiful to weird looking now?? She was stunning - and now she’s all horrid insta-mum with weird teeth who I don’t think is at all attractive. Is it the teeth/hair/weigh gain? She looks so different. And how in fucks name did Sly pull her?? HOW? Back then she was a 10, he was about a (generous) 5…

• Haha
  • Heart
Blimey, how has glen gone from being so beautiful to weird looking now?? She was stunning - and now she’s all horrid insta-mum with weird teeth who I don’t think is at all attractive. Is it the teeth/hair/weigh gain? She looks so different. And how in fucks name did Sly pull her?? HOW? Back then she was a 10, he was about a (generous) 5…
Matching foul money grabbing personalities?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just on the important topic of Sly's hair - some of the (posh) boys at my uni (early-mid 2000s) had frosted tips.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry not sorry

I’m a mother of four but I felt some bile heave up into my mouth at that latest post 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is the beach where they live a surf beach, if so I have some yard decorating tips for him?
1 ditch the vase of flowers(look like they are about to blow away in the breeze)
2 collect a few old surfboards & use your diy skill to build a board rack and attach this to the slatted fence/wall.
3 get rid of that fake grass🤢, even a load of sand would be an improvement on that crap.😉

Reactions: 8
Is it wrong that healthcare staff smoke outside the gates of their work? Possibly
Is it wrong you sell your children’s entire lives for a free tin of sweets?
💯 YES!

People in glass houses and all that Sly!

duck off with your pontificating about what you consider morally wrong when you have no red line when it comes to begging and flogging your family! You were literally just begging for free diabetic pens in your usual “does anyone know...” bs way.

Can’t imagine him posting about how overweight many healthcare workers are...might be a bit close to home eh?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Is it wrong that healthcare staff smoke outside the gates of their work? Possibly
Is it wrong you sell your children’s entire lives for a free tin of sweets?
💯 YES!

People in glass houses and all that Sly!

duck off with your pontificating about what you consider morally wrong when you have no red line when it comes to begging and flogging your family! You were literally just begging for free diabetic pens in your usual “does anyone know...” bs way.

Can’t imagine him posting about how overweight many healthcare workers are...might be a bit close to home eh?
What a total bleeping Tory thing to say too, sorry the healthcare workers who got us through the recent global pandemic don’t behave exactly how you’d like sir Simon

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.