Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I'm cheating on you all by getting totally engrossed in the Ingham Family threads 🤣🤣

His Father's Day post was rather meh. Maybe he is feeling deflated that he didn't get any decent gifts or ads leading up to Father's Day.

Anyway, Quality Street finally replied to me today. They apologised for any disappointment caused, and said they were looking in to the matter regarding Sly, and that they my comments on board. And also thanked me for bringing it to their attention.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Have also gotten in touch. Tbh I strongly suspect he’d have responded to a round robin email to a dads PR list, it’s a very low value gift without so much as official marketing copy or call to action which suggests so. Regardless they need to update their PR lists & know to vet people like him from them. No more £14.99 freebies for the child seller 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Have also gotten in touch. Tbh I strongly suspect he’d have responded to a round robin email to a dads PR list, it’s a very low value gift without so much as official marketing copy or call to action which suggests so. Regardless they need to update their PR lists & know to vet people like him from them. No more £14.99 freebies for the child seller 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes I agree.

Many of the chocolate brands gift influencers stuff for special occasions. Like Cadburys with the names printed on the wrapper etc. I doubt they'd even think to vet anyone. But if people keep messaging, it does educate them on the importance of background checks.

A quick Google search can unearth everything usually. All these influencers need to remember that the internet is forever. Even if they legally get stuff removed, someone somewhere will have copies and screenshots.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel like I'm cheating on you all by getting totally engrossed in the Ingham Family threads 🤣🤣

His Father's Day post was rather meh. Maybe he is feeling deflated that he didn't get any decent gifts or ads leading up to Father's Day.

Anyway, Quality Street finally replied to me today. They apologised for any disappointment caused, and said they were looking in to the matter regarding Sly, and that they my comments on board. And also thanked me for bringing it to their attention.
It's unbelievable tho isn't it (the inghams) ?! Like watching a car crash in slow motion.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t the eldest already have a YouTube account? Seem to remember screen shots of comments under her name anyway. How naff if she did tho, all her followers would be middle aged huns after a glimpse of her mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
His Father's Day post was rather meh. Maybe he is feeling deflated that he didn't get any decent gifts or ads leading up to Father's Day

And his wife could share him being the "best ever" Dad on insta. He had to do his own post.

Reactions: 4
Doesn’t the eldest already have a YouTube account? Seem to remember screen shots of comments under her name anyway. How naff if she did tho, all her followers would be middle aged huns after a glimpse of her mum.
Doesn’t she call herself Next Gen filmmaker? Maybe it’s fodEy who called her that.

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t she call herself Next Gen filmmaker? Maybe it’s fodEy who called her that.
She is credited as editing a short film about how the pandemic has 'effected' young people but there has been activity on their YouTube or Instagram accounts since the film was released four months ago. I promise I haven't been stalking them - no interest - but I remember that fod followed them so I have just checked it out.

Should read 'no activity'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Fair play to multi twit for paying for a garden makeover- don’t know how long it took but defo not 4 months and he stole slys fencing idea 😬

Come on Sly it’s already a month in to summer, you told us it would be done by summer. #payapro you tight twit!

I wrote this 👆a few hours ago and didn’t post it. Just checked on HOH and Sly has done a garden reveal...not finished yet but lots of focus on the parasol and flowers in vase 🤔 interesting display from a laaaad who does DIY.

Screen shots for the trolls who’ve burned their burners...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Fair play to multi twit for paying for a garden makeover- don’t know how long it took but defo not 4 months and he stole slys fencing idea 😬

Come on Sly it’s already a month in to summer, you told us it would be done by summer. #payapro you tight twit!

I wrote this 👆a few hours ago and didn’t post it. Just checked on HOH and Sly has done a garden reveal...not finished yet but lots of focus on the parasol and flowers in vase 🤔 interesting display from a laaaad who does DIY.

That grass gets dangerously hot on sunny days, I don’t know why you’d ever get it with young kids & two dogs tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

What are the thoughts on this
I reckon he went home with the kids and wifey, cried on mum and dads shoulder and perhaps the rich brother and they bunged him the cash to get it ‘finished’ as his marriage, nerves and diabetic daughter needed it

🤔

I too admit I have been sluttily unfaithful I’ve been hanging out in Ingham family and brummymummy land 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The multi tools yard always looked kid friendly and nicer than the Fod’s in my opinion.
So fodnEy’s makeover is not QUIET finished yet, learn to spell and proof read your brag mate.

I’ve been checking out the to vaccinate or not thread😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s actually funny - all we are seeing of the garden makeover is the fake grass (no consideration for the environment there), the patio furniture and a close up of the retro parasol - her buddy Sarah Tomcakaz (Red editor) has similar parasol but different pattern - £299 from businessandpleasure.com. Next will come a post giving details of the parasol company as he’s had ‘so many DM’s about it). The wood batons pinned to the wall, this year‘s garden trends. Still trying to keep up with the trends! Still having to have the latest ‘must haves’!

Reactions: 14
It’s actually funny - all we are seeing of the garden makeover is the fake grass (no consideration for the environment there), the patio furniture and a close up of the retro parasol - her buddy Sarah Tomcakaz (Red editor) has similar parasol but different pattern - £299 from businessandpleasure.com. Next will come a post giving details of the parasol company as he’s had ‘so many DM’s about it). The wood batons pinned to the wall, this year‘s garden trends. Still trying to keep up with the trends! Still having to have the latest ‘must haves’!
Yep the garden makeover...garden furniture/cushions, flowers in vase, washing on line and fake lawn...keeping it classy there Hoopers in the “Garden of England” - I’ve seen league 4 footballers gardens with more class, it’s totally got aspirational starter home garden vibes...maybe he was looking at Hinch for inspo 😬

🙋‍♀️ In the absence of both FoD and Jack Monroe, I must confess, I too have been looking at “The Ingrams (sp)”, some mad anti vaxer woman recommended on JM thread and the book thread. I am and I’m not ashamed 💆‍♀️🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m sorry to those of you who have it, but fake grass is probably the worst thing ever in the history of everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Their fake grass looks radioactive, I haven't seen anything that fluorescent since Del and Rodney got hired to paint the kitchen of the local Chinese restaurant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry to those of you who have it, but fake grass is probably the worst thing ever in the history of everything.
My Mother in law has it and it reeks!! She has 2 dogs and no amount of washing stops it smelling like hot wee in the summer, and our toddler has to wear socks to walk on it as it gets so hot.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
That Parasol reminds me of a floor lamp shade my nan use to have in the 90's. bleeping hideous

I too admit I have been sluttily unfaithful I’ve been hanging out in Ingham family and brummymummy land 🙈
The Ingham thread is hard to keep up with 😨 but omg!!! I'm hooked. It is like a car crash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.