Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Puppy periods are what happens when you get a witch, FOD. You could have researched it? Some of us, who knew it was coming and weren’t shocked at the stupid price of “dog knickers,” just went to Sainsbury’s and bought actual knickers to toss as needed.

I have nothing to add about M’s t1 interview other than to say I’m always just so gutted for these girls being exploited so that Sly can get some beer and CBD oil. When they google their parents one day…..ouch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So classy as well to go from Marnie’s interview to dog Periods. Super weird transition that shows how little he cares about the actually diabète diagnosis. It’s all content, content, content.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
1624045158051.png
1624045254219.png

Poor dog you can see it in her eyes. Wonder if this is the moment she realizes she's also just being mocked for the #lolz .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think it’s the lighting, it still moves when he talks. He should definitely consider it tough 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Am hoping he isn’t working up to posting a photo of himself with a period tray for the dog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
M is still only 10. I don't think she's agreed for the social buzz , but to keep keep him happy and because she wants attention from him.
He's posted previously about her getting lost in the family- think it might have been true.

Lol he just posted about the dog about to get her period and Pablo wanting to have sex with her. :sick:

View attachment 623374
OMFG he’s even put a ‘lipstick’ image on that video
Oh he’s awful
Even the bloody dogs get exploited 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
View attachment 623792View attachment 623794

Poor dog you can see it in her eyes. Wonder if this is the moment she realizes she's also just being mocked for the #lolz .
He’s trying so hard to be woke about menstruation 🩸He’s obvs an expert with all those vulvas he lives with. But what he’s actually saying is periods are disgusting and weird.

And women (his little women) are witches? He’s suuuuuuch a misogynist twit.

Plus does he have no understanding of basic biology or dogs? They are going to breed them aren’t they? Gotta make some cash now the gram isn’t working out for them. Ugh

Surely this idiot is not going to start breeding dogs.
Sadly I think so

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Just caught up. Wow just when you think he cannot be anymore of a helmet!

He needs to stop using his children for content. It is downright disgusting how he uses absolutely everything he can, to try and make himself relevant on social media.

He is not trying to raise awareness of T1 diabetes. All he is wanting is some kind of Ad, Spon or freebie thrown his way. Not quite sure what he is hoping to achieve by exploiting his child's medical condition?

And the dogs stuff is just bleeping bizarre. What next? His daughters periods? Nothing would bleeping surprise me with him.

I am genuinely curious if there is something wrong with him, that he just doesn't see how morally wrong and intrusive some of the content he posts is.

Or if he is just that desperate that he uses the most sensitive and personal stuff ever, and rubs his hands together in glee and excitement about maybe getting noticed?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
All your comments are spot on and I’m so glad you realise early they were a pair of snake oil sellers. Influencers are a curse and parent ones are the absolute bottom feeders. Preying on new mums is akin to abuse as far as I’m concerned and should be banned.
Love this / you, so completely right. Sales people aren’t allowed to stand on wards or outside hospitals (ignore covid lol) selling us shite yet the minute we’re home and scrolling Instagram they can? It needs regulating like how they don’t put ads over kids TV or cigarette packaging is blank. When you’re hormonal, exhausted, and struggling you don’t need to see someone’s new PJs or candles or kitchen. I don’t understand how anyone of sane mind can follow these types of grifters.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just caught up. Wow just when you think he cannot be anymore of a helmet!

He needs to stop using his children for content. It is downright disgusting how he uses absolutely everything he can, to try and make himself relevant on social media.

He is not trying to raise awareness of T1 diabetes. All he is wanting is some kind of Ad, Spon or freebie thrown his way. Not quite sure what he is hoping to achieve by exploiting his child's medical condition?

And the dogs stuff is just bleeping bizarre. What next? His daughters periods? Nothing would bleeping surprise me with him.

I am genuinely curious if there is something wrong with him, that he just doesn't see how morally wrong and intrusive some of the content he posts is.

Or if he is just that desperate that he uses the most sensitive and personal stuff ever, and rubs his hands together in glee and excitement about maybe getting noticed?
Spot on

I honestly think there is something up with him. He may be on the spectrum? He has zero emotional awareness. Or he’s just a greedy attention seeking twit? 🤔

He totally would exploit his daughters periods. To educate us

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.