Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
then why not let her set up her own platform to talk about it to an audience of her own age group
10000000% this. This man’s obsession with setting his children to work is vile, but if she *does* want to get involved why not start with local support groups? Why has everything got to be projected through his bleeping Instagram platform that he’s desperate to figure out how to re monetise? Let these children live normal lives please ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi everyone,

Long time lurker on this thread, and I think first time poster.

Firstly , I just want to jump back to the running post Fodney did. As someone who has run four marathons and about 50 half marathons ( including a marathon to raise money for the hospital where my son was born) I can tell you how utterly pathetic those videos were. It was all done for mindless attention seeking and nothing more. Glen is not a runner, no matter how much she claims to be. It's clear to me that any weight she lost was through stress. And I feel no pity.

I can tell you this however, that as a first time mum who had a horrendous birth (pre eclampsia, emergency c section, NHS cyber attack so no computers active, nearly died and son had sepsis so in ICU for ten days) I was guided by Instagram to Glen and Fod. Very quickly (thank god), I realised how smug and awful they were. She was SO self congratulatory ('I still can't believe I've written 2 books' - neither can I love, they were tit). I had friends who tried to engage with her small brand shout outs she did - pah ! Utter bollocks. She did what she wanted for cash.

Please keep up your work that is all I will say. For women like me who needed to know that their standards were not what we should adhere to.

Over and out x

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Breaking news : FOD just realized that the streets are not safe for women! Thank you FOD for this enlightening revelation, so helpful !
And it’s taken his young daughter to enlighten us that women might just be nervous about walking the streets alone
🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Marnie, “who has kindly decided to share a T1 diabete diagnosis”
Like she bleeping had a choice. Sorry for the cursing but this one really makes me angry.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Marnie, “who has kindly decided to share a T1 diabete diagnosis”
Like she bleeping had a choice. Sorry for the cursing but this one really makes me angry.
The “kindly” is very telling, kindly for who? His audience aren’t teenagers who may have T1. It’s only kind for him as he’s absolutely desperate for content & a USP/in with brands. It’s not kind on her at all, she’s a child she should be allowed to live as one.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who the duck thinks their children are indestructible? 😳
Exactly! That’s the absolute opposite of what you feel as a parent. You worry constantly about tit you never contemplated before. It starts the moment you are pregnant and carries on...forever. Even now my kids are grown ups I worry about stupid tit, are they getting enough sleep/the right food, is their job ok, is their relationship ok. If anything it gets worse! In my mind my kids are the most fragile things I know, not because they are or that I’m some precious mother who wraps them in cotton wool but just because they are my humans who I created and my mad mother mind wants to protect them from any hurt. Mr Dogmuck isn’t quite as anal as me but I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t consider another human, let alone his kids, indestructible. It seems Sly has no empathy with human emotions because he’s a selfish twit or he just writes a load of word salad to sound like a laaaad.

Hi everyone,

Firstly , I just want to jump back to the running post Fodney did. As someone who has run four marathons and about 50 half marathons ( including a marathon to raise money for the hospital where my son was born) I can tell you how utterly pathetic those videos were. It was all done for mindless attention seeking and nothing more. Glen is not a runner, no matter how much she claims to be. It's clear to me that any weight she lost was through stress. And I feel no pity.

I can tell you this however, that as a first time mum who had a horrendous birth (pre eclampsia, emergency c section, NHS cyber attack so no computers active, nearly died and son had sepsis so in ICU for ten days) I was guided by Instagram to Glen and Fod. Very quickly (thank god), I realised how smug and awful they were. She was SO self congratulatory ('I still can't believe I've written 2 books' - neither can I love, they were tit). I had friends who tried to engage with her small brand shout outs she did - pah ! Utter bollocks. She did what she wanted for cash.

Please keep up your work that is all I will say. For women like me who needed to know that their standards were not what we should adhere to.

Over and out x
Welcome, it’s been a long time since we’ve had some new blood.

All your comments are spot on and I’m so glad you realise early they were a pair of snake oil sellers. Influencers are a curse and parent ones are the absolute bottom feeders. Preying on new mums is akin to abuse as far as I’m concerned and should be banned.

Sorry for long boring post. X

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who the duck thinks their children are indestructible? 😳
I literally had a dream that my daughter had climbed up onto the roof of our house last night and I woke myself up in so much of a panick I slapped my husband shouting help!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate him 😐
I don’t hate him. He’s irrelevant and becoming more so with each post. The sad thing is he hasn’t yet realised this and is still riding the wave of his heyday because he’s needy. Clem needs to give him some attention because he’s seeking it from strangers on the internet.

• Heart
I don’t hate him. He’s irrelevant and becoming more so with each post. The sad thing is he hasn’t yet realised this and is still riding the wave of his heyday because he’s needy. Clem needs to give him some attention because he’s seeking it from strangers on the internet.
Yeah hate is not the right word
I am Repulsed by him
Interviewing Marnie 🙄
Cue the gushing
Cue his fake pride
Cue his fake reason for doing it

• Heart
@Dogmuck like the phrase 'word salad'. I wonder if we did a word cloud what would come out as the most used words, apart from kitchen?
Sadly I don't think he is irrelevant. Maybe to right thinking people but in today's world of instant gratification and narcissism he is relevant if only as illustration of a type. Also, sadly, I suspect his T1 daughter may be quite keen to be on social media and to have the attention. I agree that it is wrong to focus worldwide attention on her and her siblings, for whatever reason, but younger generations are sponges sitting in pools of narcissism and instant gratification. You can tell I like those words as descriptors! Some families have businesses or occupations that run through the generations, so is it 'like father like daughter'?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She was keen to share because that’s all she ever knew. At that age, it’s the parents responsibility to decide what kids share online, not the only way around. And posting an “interview” with pictures of her sick in a hospital bed should definitely be a no.

• Heart
M is still only 10. I don't think she's agreed for the social buzz , but to keep keep him happy and because she wants attention from him.
He's posted previously about her getting lost in the family- think it might have been true.

Lol he just posted about the dog about to get her period and Pablo wanting to have sex with her. :sick:

1624029771620.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hi everyone,

Over and out x
I’m so sorry to hear of your awful experience when you had your son @RunningMum. Thank Gawd you saw the light early and realised what Clemmies true motives were. Also hats off to you on running all those marathons! Amazing 🤩

I was so relieved when I found this thread and realised that others felt the same way. Welcome!

There are many many things that bother me about the ODs. Social media, advertising and exploitation of children etc. But Clemmie using her midwifery and preying on new mums insecurities seems so cunty to me.

I still don’t understand after what happened with Clemmie why they wouldn’t try to protect their children? Now to use their child’s illness as a way to get a dopamine ego stroke? Also really cunty in my humble opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.