Father of Daughters #46 Richard_of_the_ranaissance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m wondering if that ‘witch spray’ would work on Clemmie, she could come back to the gram claiming she’s all cured. Two sprays of witch spray behind the ears and that’s the racism under control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
If he's going to breed it won't be with Pablo as Fod has told us Pablo has been neutered. I think that animal welfare recommends that batches go through at least one (or more?) seasons before they are neutered as it is beneficial to their physical health. But if for some reason they decide to use Myrtle to breed it wouldn't just be for profit from puppies, it would be for engagement and ads.
Re T1 posts, maybe he is hoping for a free holiday in a luxury retreat that is T1 friendly?
And with fathers' day tomorrow, will it be 'look at all the lovely presents from my girls and the homemade cards from the twins' or a grumpy 'nobody cares and how ungrateful are they'?

witches, not batches 🤣

Reactions: 15
Hello everyone I've been mia with a lot of home life stuff. Haven't given Simon Hooper much time lately buttttt the 'interview' with his t1 daughter was enough to get me back on here!! Every bleeping Word that came out of his mouth was so bloody critical, there was zero validation of her living experience - oh your mates are just using you, oh well don't think about the fear of passing this on to your own kids... I had to stop listening at this point. As the parent of a teen who lives with challenges it infuriated me. If every time I asked her what are your concerns atm I then simply dismissed them she would feel extremely lost, very confused and the absolute opposite of Supported!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
He’s been #gifted - not quite a £4K sink but hey it’s a gift..
Baubles
CBD oil
Craft beer & meat
Chocolate

1624098314125.png

So just shifting old stock. :LOL: Those boxes are always on sale for £4 before Christmas.

Anyway it's a good haul for this year. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Being hyper suspicious here, but was he really gifted this by Quality Street? If 'they' filled it with his favourites somebody had to tell them what his favourites were. They do provide this service of self selection and labelling so is it not possible that someone, family or friend, ordered it as a gift for him or the family?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Hello everyone I've been mia with a lot of home life stuff. Haven't given Simon Hooper much time lately buttttt the 'interview' with his t1 daughter was enough to get me back on here!! Every bleeping Word that came out of his mouth was so bloody critical, there was zero validation of her living experience - oh your mates are just using you, oh well don't think about the fear of passing this on to your own kids... I had to stop listening at this point. As the parent of a teen who lives with challenges it infuriated me. If every time I asked her what are your concerns atm I then simply dismissed them she would feel extremely lost, very confused and the absolute opposite of Supported!!!!
Yes!!! Also making it about him and talking about his worries. I think it's really important that parents share their feelings with their children but I don't think it's appropriate to share this with your 10year old who has just been diagnosed...like she has enough to deal with and to worry about - don't make her feel like a burden to you "I worry constantly now... It's so annoying... "

• Heart
Reactions: 16
@Tattlingpineapple exactly this, the parent worry sharing is not helpful at such a young age and at early diagnosis stage. When my d was 10 and we were learning to live with everything it didn't cross my mind to make chats and challenges about my response to it all. Acknowledging not dismissing her concerns first off, finding humour with comfort not laughing at secondly. The fact that Marnie backs up the point that her friends were friends before diagnosis was 101 insecurity in response to his badly judged attempt at humour at her expense.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
He is moving up in the world in gifts.

ETA - Messaged Quality Street ☺ Sly can forever count on us to make sure these businesses know all about Glen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I forgot that they also got that two handled dog lead. Not sure exactly when - everything just merges into one.

Hope he does get spoiled on his special day tomorrow. 😘

He is moving up in the world in gifts.

ETA - Messaged Quality Street ☺ Sly can forever count on us to make sure these businesses know all about Glen.
Myka stauffer also just deleted her main youtube account. Her partner's is still running with 1.2 million followers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes!!! Also making it about him and talking about his worries. I think it's really important that parents share their feelings with their children but I don't think it's appropriate to share this with your 10year old who has just been diagnosed...like she has enough to deal with and to worry about - don't make her feel like a burden to you "I worry constantly now... It's so annoying... "
I’m in camp, don’t share your feelings with your kids. I mean yeah if they are being little swines and you say “that’s unkind and makes mummy sad” or “oh it makes me feel so happy when you clean your room” that’s important because they need to understand what they say and do can affect others but I don’t think sharing “worries” like “hun we have no money to pay for the mortgage” or “your illness really scares me” is right. Kids need to have as carefree an existence as possible, they don’t need to take on adult problems. There are enough pressures and worries on them these days (from dickheads on social media) along with exams etc and you’re a long time an adult and have plenty of time to worry about tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m in camp, don’t share your feelings with your kids. I mean yeah if they are being little swines and you say “that’s unkind and makes mummy sad” or “oh it makes me feel so happy when you clean your room” that’s important because they need to understand what they say and do can affect others but I don’t think sharing “worries” like “hun we have no money to pay for the mortgage” or “your illness really scares me” is right. Kids need to have as carefree an existence as possible, they don’t need to take on adult problems. There are enough pressures and worries on them these days (from dickheads on social media) along with exams etc and you’re a long time an adult and have plenty of time to worry about tit.
Yeah I think we're more or less on the same page. In my family we never ever talked about feelings and I kind of think it messed me up a little bit. When I was 10 my family went through a lot and I could see people were sad but we never talked about it and that was a bit crappy and I wish things would've been a bit differently. In my job, I also work with families facing a lot of problems and I usually encourage the parents to be honest. If they start crying in front of their kids I tell them to say "mommy is a bit sad now..." because not saying anything would just confuse the child but yeah they don't have to go into detail.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn’t suggesting Glen is sprayed with witch spray similar to him labelling women witches? Not Glens fan, just more thinking about the language we as women use towards each other. Not trying to moderate, just raising a question. Happy to be told I’m wrong!

But yes, the sheer irony of a family linked to midwifery pushing nestle, following nestles abhorrent behaviour. The other view is it’s a perfect fit!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Solo parent (no financial support from father) household here which comes with immense strains; money, decisions, supporting a dependent with additional life challenges. I've been honest with my D about daily struggles, sometimes it's been to give her understanding as to why the answer is no to her requests, sometimes it's been to give some insight to why I'm not in a good place, and sometimes it's been cause in the moment I'm just being a crap parent/human - I'm definitely not infallible, I think parenting highlights this. But I certainly wouldn't interview her about her life while dismissing her answers and then broadcast on social media. Yet another bizarre ego trip on his part, and in return he gets... a free box of chocolates?! I'm part of a few private fb groups where people living with similar challenges to me talk openly, rawly about life stuff cause sometimes you need someone who gets it to listen. Friends can't always give input as they're not going through it. And definitely sharing your crap parenting moments (granted he's (selectively) oblivious to this) to randoms on IG is a dodgy decision. *Can you put brackets in brackets lol 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.