Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LuBiLu

VIP Member
I was thinking about the holy state of that garden when he posted that ad. I’d be fuming if I was Clammie. The weather is gorgeous the kids want to be outside, Id want to be outside, Id want the kids to be outside and basically it’s been a building site for months. Hun honestly take some cash out of the company and get some professionals in to do the job, That is max a 3 week job for a company, you were dicking about with a digger in March, you’ve been at it for over 3 months and it’s worse than the original mess. Swallow your pride, know your limits and don’t lose an entire year because of your ego...pay someone to do it! Twat!

He has banged on about saving money by doing it himself, and I think he is too much of a tight cunt to admit defeat and hire a professional out of his own pocket.

However, I am sure if someone offered their services for free he would have no problem letting them do the job.

Maybe he hoped he would get more #Ads to cover the cost of some help. Unlucky.

ETA - Embersnacks haven't replied to my message. Very disappointing considering WildBeerCo even messaged them to alert them of Sly and Glen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

OhMyWord

Chatty Member
Hmm so I checked the Independent Talent website just now. Mostly to see if they still had Sly on their site. They do. And it’s been updated to reflected his “2 sausage dogs.” But they haven’t changed that his growth is 1-2k followers per week, which obviously isn’t true. Interesting… maybe that’ll keep the CBD oils coming?

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmadale

VIP Member
Genuinely don’t believe he cares about football

It’s too working class for him
I actually nearly came on earlier to say I bet he’s gutted he can’t get any content out of the Euros as he’s more of a rugger and hockey fan but here he is pausing his tv to pretend he’s high fiving the team like the big loser that he is!

• Haha
He’s so repugnant. How can they live with that toxic relationship, it’s clear he’s happy wheeling her out now because what’s he got to actually lose? It’s coming up to 2 years and they’re rummaging round the scraps usually reserved for ex on the beach contestants, and not even getting repeat bookings for that 😳 May as well try chucking some Clemmie content at the problem in the hope they can make a fiver off an affiliate link or two 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
Hello everyone I've been mia with a lot of home life stuff. Haven't given Simon Hooper much time lately buttttt the 'interview' with his t1 daughter was enough to get me back on here!! Every Fucking Word that came out of his mouth was so bloody critical, there was zero validation of her living experience - oh your mates are just using you, oh well don't think about the fear of passing this on to your own kids... I had to stop listening at this point. As the parent of a teen who lives with challenges it infuriated me. If every time I asked her what are your concerns atm I then simply dismissed them she would feel extremely lost, very confused and the absolute opposite of Supported!!!!
Yes!!! Also making it about him and talking about his worries. I think it's really important that parents share their feelings with their children but I don't think it's appropriate to share this with your 10year old who has just been diagnosed...like she has enough to deal with and to worry about - don't make her feel like a burden to you "I worry constantly now... It's so annoying... "

• Heart
I was thinking about the holy state of that garden when he posted that ad. I’d be fuming if I was Clammie. The weather is gorgeous the kids want to be outside, Id want to be outside, Id want the kids to be outside and basically it’s been a building site for months. Hun honestly take some cash out of the company and get some professionals in to do the job, That is max a 3 week job for a company, you were dicking about with a digger in March, you’ve been at it for over 3 months and it’s worse than the original mess. Swallow your pride, know your limits and don’t lose an entire year because of your ego...pay someone to do it! Twat!
I think it’s ran out. From memory they went from £100k in bank in the good old days down to £9k post Alice, the kitchen company said they only got a small discount so they must have paid for the two kitchens out of their own pocket.

Considering he was in tears in a B&Q car park about being able to afford the garden and a holiday I think the glory days of #brands paying for the lifestyle Clemmie wants are well and truly over 😬

• Haha

Lipsofchicken

I’m sure we all have friends and family members doing admirable things to raise money for all sorts of worthwhile charities. Wouldn’t they be your priority to donate to, rather than a random attention seeking child selling has-been melt??

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Emmadale

VIP Member
How funny that one of the guys being called out for racism against the footballers (the guy working for Savills estate agents) has now said he’s been hacked! Where had dad heard that before?!

• Haha
  • Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I guarantee you they don’t even think about race unless it’s in the context of how not to look racist for a comeback
I don't think it features either and they can't bring it up as it's the elephant in the room. Maybe we'll see a twin with a book like Handa's surprise or with of those expensive trendy rag dolls.

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
What’s 3 words...I’ll start but please all play along!

Desperate, grifting, twat #Ad

• Haha
  • Heart

Middleagedwannagramma_

Solo parent (no financial support from father) household here which comes with immense strains; money, decisions, supporting a dependent with additional life challenges. I've been honest with my D about daily struggles, sometimes it's been to give her understanding as to why the answer is no to her requests, sometimes it's been to give some insight to why I'm not in a good place, and sometimes it's been cause in the moment I'm just being a crap parent/human - I'm definitely not infallible, I think parenting highlights this. But I certainly wouldn't interview her about her life while dismissing her answers and then broadcast on social media. Yet another bizarre ego trip on his part, and in return he gets... a free box of chocolates?! I'm part of a few private fb groups where people living with similar challenges to me talk openly, rawly about life stuff cause sometimes you need someone who gets it to listen. Friends can't always give input as they're not going through it. And definitely sharing your crap parenting moments (granted he's (selectively) oblivious to this) to randoms on IG is a dodgy decision. *Can you put brackets in brackets lol 😂

• Heart

Axatogrind

VIP Member
Simon's "efforts" around Black Lives Matter have so far been no more than a social media tick box exercise.

If an influencer posted a #BlackoutTuesday square but has neglected the issue of racism and the fight for change ever since, what does that say about them and their so-called position of influence?

When the news is dominated by condemnation of racist acts and there are voices everywhere speaking out for equality, why is someone who previously gave the appearance of being an advocate for Black Lives Matter looking the other way and posting about their garden and sausage dogs?

• Heart