Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
They’re quiet a few ‘life coach’ mums in the Thanet area, one of them has a husband who owns a restaurant and she’s put me off ever going in there as she was in there once loudly taking to everyone like she was the messiah of Thanet and she pissed me right off. Wish they’d all bugger off back to Chelsea or wherever they lived in London and leave our nice little coastal towns alone. Also the prices of her husbands restaurant is mental so not one for the locals who don’t still work in London

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Their house is so funny, you can tel which rooms were done first as they look so horribly dated now (especially that office he uses or the horrible teal room with yellow sofa) through to the naff homely (in a bad way) looking bedroom in the vid

They’ll have to keep it all that way for the next 10-20 years now they’re no longer brand subsidised, can you imagine having to live in it omg

• Heart

LuBiLu

VIP Member
Note to MOD : this is what you do when you’ve been a nasty bitch and you want to do damage control. You APOLOGISE, on a permanent post.
Ps: I think Chrissy has and will always be a mean girl. She doesn’t believe a word of what’s written but at least she knows the game and the power of good PR.
I don't believe a word of it. But also, it is very me, me, me, me. No sincerity I feel.

Also, Chrissy wrote those tweets years ago, and it is only because they now came about that she apologised and suddenly had this epiphany.

She is a very vile and unlikeable woman. Like Glen!

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
It’s actually funny - all we are seeing of the garden makeover is the fake grass (no consideration for the environment there), the patio furniture and a close up of the retro parasol - her buddy Sarah Tomcakaz (Red editor) has similar parasol but different pattern - £299 from businessandpleasure.com. Next will come a post giving details of the parasol company as he’s had ‘so many DM’s about it). The wood batons pinned to the wall, this year‘s garden trends. Still trying to keep up with the trends! Still having to have the latest ‘must haves’!
Yep the garden makeover...garden furniture/cushions, flowers in vase, washing on line and fake lawn...keeping it classy there Hoopers in the “Garden of England” - I’ve seen league 4 footballers gardens with more class, it’s totally got aspirational starter home garden vibes...maybe he was looking at Hinch for inspo 😬

🙋‍♀️ In the absence of both FoD and Jack Monroe, I must confess, I too have been looking at “The Ingrams (sp)”, some mad anti vaxer woman recommended on JM thread and the book thread. I am and I’m not ashamed 💆‍♀️🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
All I could think watching that 'out for a jog' segment was what a pair of saddos, it just oozes desperation.

I'd love Clemmie to come back to the gram, just in time for Cash Carraway's TV series to debut...

• Haha
“manifestations” “dream it and the universe will reward you” shite
Clare Seal of @myfrugalyear wrote a piece on the dangers of manifestation and how it deludes ppl into thinking money will come in the future, which can cause denial when ppl are running up debts. Also this fake it to make it way of life goes hand in hand with over consumption - buying the bits that fit the life you want / deserve rather than what you can afford. Obviously all of this is an influencer’s dream as all they want us to do is consume, whilst using their aff links. It’s so toxic and it’s targeted at the most vulnerable of women, it needs regulating / stamping out tbh.

• Heart

bluekoala

Why are there no comments on the Ember post? Do you think they’ve turned them off? 🤔

Wild Beer Co’s reply is perfect 👌

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Same old Glen and Sly. He always does the ‘punching above my weight line’.

He is taking the absolute piss re ‘we’ve done nothing exciting for 15 months’. They were camping with swim tits only the other week.

Emmadale

VIP Member
Those book extracts, wow. What a vile, nasty piece of work Glen is!

I agree, and I reckon she said to him 'Syyyyyyy, put these photos of me on the gram, so people can ask where my clothes are from.'

They will definitely be thinking of tagging brands and hoping to be noticed. He has already tagged Lego in one story of a twin playing with his old Lego train set. They are still hoping for more freebies, sponsorships and ads. It is embarrassing to keep watching.
If you look...he’s tagged Lego Ukraine 🤣

Maybe it for his Ukrainian followers/bots!

• Haha

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
Her real name is Pandora Robbie Symes (no way it was Pandora Paloma) and her business isn't making much, even pre pandemic. She also uses domestic addresses as a registered company, likely to be her own homes, not wise if you are aiming for a prominent social media presence. And she is 36 this month. She says she had eating disorders when she was young, and is a yoga teacher and holistic nutritionist, among many, many other things. Personally I have never felt the need for a life coach - that's what my friends do, they are my cheer leaders when I need a pick-me-up, and tell me to wind my neck in if I'm out of order. I've read her linkedin page, website, and a few articles and this is a woman who hasn't found her own way so I wouldn't trust her to coach anyone.

And she has been interviewed in Red magazine.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Imagine being a 14 year old and seeing your dad taking his pants off online.

1626987490660.png

Booted out ofAustralia & given a $1,000 (au) fine, if she disagreed so much with the quarantine laws here she should have stayed home.
Big Brother is the repulsive show that brought Katie Hopkins to our shores,Caitlin Jenner also.
I actually love that they took that no nonsense stance.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Rosieee

VIP Member
He so wanted to move to Bristol and lost to Clemmie with the house of horrors in Ramsgate. It only went downhill from there.

• Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Imagine knowing someone is an unapologetic racist and still being friends with them. These people are despicable
Surely it’s the elephant in the room at their soirées. Do you think Glen’s new posh friends via ST are just dying to ask about Alice….one too many camparis and I bet some of them get loose lipped!

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
From the book continued:

With the birth of his first child he left for two hours to get sandwiches. In the car he got a call from his mum in the car and drove to have lunch with his parents, but didn't tell his mother that his wife was in labour. Then he didn't even return with any sandwhiches for her!

If that's not selfish I don't know what is.

When she's in labour with her second child (water birth) and he's pouring water on her back : "This is just like pouring gravy over a big fat turkey". The midwives turned to stare at me. Clemmie rose like a killer whale and drenched me.
Imagine reading this drivel written by your father.
Fancy disappearing for a couple of hours while your wife is in labour. Selfish spoilt mummy’s boy is how that comes across.
More fool Clemie (we miss you, come back) for procreating with him again.

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
That mother pukka party was smugness personified.
Wasn’t it? I’ve said it on the Mother Pukka thread, but why were the guests all Instamates? Doesn’t she have any friends in real life? DLAM, Scummy Mummies, Style Me Sunday and, apparently, bargain bin Clemmie were all there. Why would you have a party and use precious covid rules guest spots for Instagram has-beens?

• Heart
  • Haha

Emmadale

VIP Member
Eww. It’s all staged.

They must have had to stop running, set up the phone in the grass, double back, run past the phone, stop running, double back, check the video.

And rinse and repeat until they got the footage they wanted - in at least three separate locations.

Then Old Sly went home and edited it during his first visit to his parents in a year. 🙄

View attachment 604781
View attachment 604784
View attachment 604785
Yes! How cringe that they found a country lane to set up the phone to film themselves...get a fucking life!

The only ‘people’ who appear to care is the bots you’ve paid for!

92DF3D4C-3E5E-4E18-80D5-F3231EB7A590.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick