Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmadale

VIP Member
He is just a gnat. Pointlessly buzzing around and annoying people.

Thread title suggestion from @LuBiLu ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻

I feel like this describes him perfectly (and reckon even Glen would agree! And the kids as he always has his camera in their faces!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Fair play to multi twat for paying for a garden makeover- don’t know how long it took but defo not 4 months and he stole slys fencing idea 😬

Come on Sly it’s already a month in to summer, you told us it would be done by summer. #payapro you tight twat!

I wrote this 👆a few hours ago and didn’t post it. Just checked on HOH and Sly has done a garden reveal...not finished yet but lots of focus on the parasol and flowers in vase 🤔 interesting display from a laaaad who does DIY.

Screen shots for the trolls who’ve burned their burners...
That grass gets dangerously hot on sunny days, I don’t know why you’d ever get it with young kids & two dogs tbh.

• Sad

Pommes

Chatty Member
This has appeared on Pandora's stories. While it did not originated with her it is gross misrepresentation. It is not compulsory vaccination for everyone as it implies, it is compulsory vaccination for care home workers unless medically exempt. It is not a surprise vote that nobody knew about, it has been debated and planned for months. That was not the only turn out for the debate and vote - many MPs are still attending by zoom and voting online. Irresponsible rabble rousing. My relative got covid from a non vaccinated (teenage) family member who had attended an irresponbly non socially distanced family event (my relative was not at it). Had they been vaccinated my relative would most likely not now be in ICU. Personal rights have personal responsibilities but some believe self trumps all others.
Rant over. Normal service will be resumed shortly 😁
People like Pandora really frustrate me. The vaccine take up rate is woefully low in some care homes, disastrously and life threateningly so, making vaccination a condition of the job is not taking away personal freedom… people who are anti-jab can always, erm, find another job.

Cariad

VIP Member
just checked the price of the lancing device he was ranting about the other day...it costs £12.99!
Now, I understand the need for having 1 of these devices there and then as A's had broken , but surely to god you'd (as a basic starter set) have more than 1 of these in the house if your child was diabetic ie 1 for school, 1 in bathroom cabinet and your partner was a health care professional?!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
If he's going to breed it won't be with Pablo as Fod has told us Pablo has been neutered. I think that animal welfare recommends that batches go through at least one (or more?) seasons before they are neutered as it is beneficial to their physical health. But if for some reason they decide to use Myrtle to breed it wouldn't just be for profit from puppies, it would be for engagement and ads.
Re T1 posts, maybe he is hoping for a free holiday in a luxury retreat that is T1 friendly?
And with fathers' day tomorrow, will it be 'look at all the lovely presents from my girls and the homemade cards from the twins' or a grumpy 'nobody cares and how ungrateful are they'?

Bitches, not batches 🤣

AutumnDays

Chatty Member
Even the thought of dogs toileting on plastic grass and then kids rolling around playing on plastic grass is revolting. It would need hosed down every day with more than cold water! A proper lawn is much more hygienic. More porous, grass grows/is mowed/is renewed, etc.

• Sick

Tattlingpineapple

Chatty Member
We regularly get asked by friends and family to “sponsor” them/their children.
I was once asked to "sponsor" a 10year old boy in a charity run (from school). I didn't have much money at that time and said I'd give 2€ per lap (thinking he would do a maximum of 10). He did 26 🤣 but well it was for a good cause.

• Heart
  • Haha

sassmaster3000

Chatty Member
So he didn't know there was a power cut ..but all the lights came on during the night when the power came back on? Is he too fancy for light SWITCHES (all the lights would have been off surely) maybe that's why he blamed Google. Tool
Imagine trying to be relatable whilst telling everyone that all your lights came back on because they are controlled by an AI source because you are too above having to touch a grotty old fashioned light switch

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is how Glen is able to socially function at all?

I don’t know about you, but I am regularly having conversations with my husband, colleagues, friends,and family members that involve talking about the inequality in our systems here in the UK - covid has shone a light on this for people of colour. At work there is huge discussion about health inequalities and race plays a massive part.

my friend and I were talking about young black men and gang crime - and cannot imagine petrified their mums must be, and how as a society has this happened?

these are not high brow conversations by the way, just chats but (rightly so) this stuff is being talked about a lot.
How does Glen manage this situations? Does she just sit quiet? I am truly baffled

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Clemeeeeee always looks so freakin smug, fodney, once a knob always a knob.
Looking at the ‘bespoke bookcase’ at ma & pa’s reminded me of his shoe/coat thing at his own front door. Very similar shit colour to if I am not mistaken.
Sad to say I’ve seen more of the inside of a lot of ‘influenzer’ homes than I have of some of my friends and family.🙄

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Their bestie ST described Ramsgate as dilapidated in one of her semi recent posts, but all the sea swimming makes up for it. :m The house wasn't a horror when they moved in.

• Haha

Hatchet_job

VIP Member
He’s been #gifted - not quite a £4K sink but hey it’s a gift..
Being hyper suspicious here, but was he really gifted this by Quality Street? If 'they' filled it with his favourites somebody had to tell them what his favourites were. They do provide this service of self selection and labelling so is it not possible that someone, family or friend, ordered it as a gift for him or the family?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
It really says something when the thing he turns to as a solution to his dry as a bone content and dropping follower numbers is his disgraced racist troll wife

• Heart

Dogmuck

VIP Member
I didn’t even read the drivel that went with the cringey pic but this doesn’t surprise me 🙄

After what Hatchet said I just expected it to be more whinging about his kids and what a burden they are….until he’s using them for content that is! 🙄
He oozes white privilege. Sterling scored the first goal and has been the only player to score in the other group stage matches. I’m a Man United fan so really should hate Sterling as he plays for the dirty blues...but he’s been exceptional, non-stop work. Kane, the Londoners favourite, has been shockingly bad. Before he was gifted that goal he barely touched the ball. I was screaming for him to be replaced.
But Sly, likes his nice white London born London club boy, so naturally is thanking him. Makes me rage 🤬. I’m not a big “England” football supporter for this reason, it’s always been white London centric fans - even when I hear the fans at Wembley singing “footballs coming home” sounds like the Lambeth walk! I mean who other than Londoners could manage to get to an England Match at 5pm on a Tuesday? 😏

• Heart

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Lord Farquhar vibes on the Clembot in the pants pic 🤣

Skim read his word vom because ain’t nobody got time for that but just want to note that on Anyas birthday her lovely picture featuring just her and her cake was at the very end.

Says it all really. Me Me Me and MEEEEEEE!

• Haha

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Smirking to myself at ST’s football crudités…wonder if the OD’s were there having a nibble while pretending to like football.
Despite her best efforts to make it as unidentifiable as possible, the photo looks like it was at the ODs...garden cinema a go go
20BC7072-EB27-455F-9CDF-E2ED7B91B1F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14