Father of Daughters #45 There are simply no words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Titfer - we need words. Are you working for the Russians? Who has provided you with this dodgy intel? I’ve spent seconds this weekend waiting for the big reveal...nothing 😏
You’ve not just let me down, you’ve let the trolls down but more importantly you’ve let yourself down. Take yourself off to the naughty step and just have a think about what you’ve done, come back, apologise and we can hug this out and move on.
I've been double crossed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wow FOD is being quiet! Has he done another runner off insta for 99 days? Or however many is was last time, I can't remember

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dont worry - he will be back with another sob story to gain likes and the lurve from strangers !

Reactions: 6
Maybe, maybe ! They realized what a poor decision it was to share M diagnosis so soon, maybe there were already consequences. And maybe ! They decided to finally shut up. We can always dream.

Reactions: 18
Maybe, maybe ! They realized what a poor decision it was to share M diagnosis so soon, maybe there were already consequences. And maybe ! They decided to finally shut up. We can always dream.
This is exactly what I thought. I hope she’s alright.

Reactions: 9
I also thought this. Perhaps with restrictions lifting it is proving much harder to manage school, work, a new diagnosis and building the newest kitchen/s?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww poor FOD, no one wanted to advertise with him so boo boo decided to put his phone down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.