Father of Daughters #45 There are simply no words

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And after that "profound" post... His stories feature him walking along filming himself heading to "hockey". Yeah, okay Sly...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
His post sounds very bitter.

No more expensive free holidays, no 3rd or 4th kitchen offers, no collabs, no gifts, no ads. No reason to post ay Sly.

So much for here for the LOLs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
He is looking rough as duck. He looks at least mid 50's here.

Screenshot_20210422-211030_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Struggled to read past the first paragraph. Simon - do you know that commas and brackets don’t end sentences? Have a read at how long you go on and on and on without using a simple full stop and starting the next sentence properly. Read “upper case” you absolutely numquat!
Then, when I did get to the end of the first LONG sentence I see it’s about listening to the advice you “shove” at your children to put their phones down. I spat a good amount of tea out when I read that. Are you serious? You can’t be. You absolutely can’t be. You - who must spend hours on your phone *creating content” tell your kids to put their phone down. *IF* you do tell them that (and I highly doubt you do) they must look at you like a total mugg. It’s the very definition of hypocrisy. Go google that because judging by your English that private school education was complete wasted on you.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Back on March 10 when he still had 903k followers he was following 411. He is now following 420. How does he square that with reassessing who he follows?
"Endless attention grabbing news about celebrities I don't know" ie not him.
And he's had to do the garden himself because he is no longer rated as a big enough celebrity to get it done for him.
He talks about social media being all we had during lockdown, but he was as active on Instagram before lockdown as he was during it, so that's a but pk (pot/kettle).
And this one takes the biscuit "your views start being heavily influenced...".
It sounds like he's taken a pasting from someone for his social media activity and he has been sulking, or he's trying yet another change in direction. Either way, as we say here the chip on his right shoulder is neatly balanced by the chip on his left shoulder.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
This line-

"I like the good things that come from social media - things that make me smile, engaging with people across the world, and I enjoy the creative process of making content."

In other words, he was on a high for a couple of years while they were raking it all in, and misses the lifestyle they were living. That was when he had constant content to film on a regular basis, for ads, gifts and holidays.

Now he has none of those, he has to scrape together content from his everyday life. Working from home, gardening, DIY, and now his daughters T1 Diabetes. Oh and him cooking a roast dinner 🙄 Slygella Hooper. He is trying all angles.

I wonder what his IG usage for the last week has been on HOH. He forgot to mention he was on there 10 days ago, trying to make out a curtain is a perfect substitute for a bathroom door.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Also what an outstanding lack of self awareness? Now that he’s no longer able to monetise the fleeting childhoods of all 4 of his #girls, his publicly disgraced wife, and the interior of the “family” home he thinks social media isn’t all that. Fascinating, truly a break through, therapists around the country probably clapping.

It’s been 18+ months since Alice and he’s only booked AXA (and that went so badly it was covered in the Daily Mail...). Any brand he mentions I get in touch with & not one of them is currently or wants to work with him.

It’s all very well and good trying to act above a screen but he’s the one creating an anonymous interiors account to try and get freebies. He’s the one sharing his daughter’s hospital bed pictures. Not us.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Seven of the nine new ones he is following are all about type 1, so fair enough on that, but he doesn't seem to have unfollowed any.

He has also followed St John's Ambulance. Well he's a vaccinater now. And two of his new accounts are product related: poochpartnersuk, and lift (the gluco pump). It's not their fault.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.