Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Colin Montgomery is another one

I just literally despise him
I can just seen him laying it all out to her
how she could get free stuff, be famous, get a book deal, presenting job, be the next Greta Thunberg 🙄
I bet he is literally wetting himself, just when all was lost oh look one of the cash cows who had left the herd for independent pastures has returned, time to get milking

next it will be “ I didn’t ask her to be in my stories she actively wanted to be, to bring awareness to middle class children suffering from lockdown” cue yet more lip service paid to these lockdown lovelies pining in their bedrooms

and they all look like him as well 🙄
when she was next to him last night god forgive me I didn’t think oooh what a beauty like the pervs responding on his post
I just thought she had the same smug entitled expression on her face that he has 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Yes, 100 times this.
She may have her sights set on taking the influencer baton from daddy and getting them some new scamp and dude trackies or divine savages lamps, but she seems to have inherited the same word-weary, superior demeanour as her mum used to display when posting videos from the living room sat at her desk, sighing and complaining with a twisty mouth but oh so posey in the process (I know what I mean, not explaining it very well). She doesn’t have the natural spark and likeability for people to resonate and ultimately warm to her, in my humble opinion. We shall see I suppose...

Reactions: 19
I've met some of my best friends online in a strange forum (let's not go there) in 2005 when I was troubled teenager 😂😷- so we've been friends for 15 years now (group of 4, now 6 because one introduced 2 of her friends from school to us three years ago). We go on trips and regularly meet although we all live in different parts of the country (well pre Covid) . So to me it's kind of normal to meet people online. But I'm sometimes still kind of embarrassed when people ask me where I know them the from "uhm.. The friend of a friend..." haha. When I met one of the girls for a concert in 2008 she introduced me to her boyfriend as her pen pal 🤣but her now-husband knows the real story now.

Anyways, so I don't think it's super strange that she met some other teenagers on social media but it's definitely important that parents keep an eye out / make sure their kids are not talking to a 56year old truck driver from Liverpool who pretends to be Olivia, 16 from Hastings.
Same! Used to make up so many random ‘friend of a friend’ type stories to avoid saying we met on a forum 😅😅 deffo not the done thing meeting people from the internet in the early 00s 😅 what was the strange forum?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, 100 times this.
She may have her sights set on taking the influencer baton from daddy and getting them some new scamp and dude trackies or divine savages lamps, but she seems to have inherited the same word-weary, superior demeanour as her mum used to display when posting videos from the living room sat at her desk, sighing and complaining with a twisty mouth but oh so posey in the process (I know what I mean, not explaining it very well). She doesn’t have the natural spark and likeability for people to resonate and ultimately warm to her, in my humble opinion. We shall see I suppose...
I do not miss Clemmie's loud, lip smacking stories one bit. She must have thought she looked casual and like she was just chatting. She did not.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
TattyP totally gonna slide into your DMs, but if you are in the midst of your thesis then I’m happy to wait.
You can slide into my DMs! I'm still at the "first I have to clean my whole apartment and re-watch all seasons of Grace and Frankie for the 5th time" - part of writing my thesis.
I love this @Dogmuck and @Tattlingpineapple even though I mainly lurk and laugh at all of your comments and don’t really contribute or add value (because you are all much funnier) and can’t photoshop like @Axatogrind I feel like if this group met up in real life (post Covid and in #Kent obviously), it would be an absolute blast
Yes, I think it would be hilarious.
Same! Used to make up so many random ‘friend of a friend’ type stories to avoid saying we met on a forum 😅😅 deffo not the done thing meeting people from the internet in the early 00s 😅 what was the strange forum?! 😅
Exactly. 😂 Sometimes I'm anxious about what to do if I get married. Some people know, some don't and it might be kind of awkward if relatives start talking to them and ask them where we've met. #millenialanxiety. It was basically a forum for creative writing but omg the stories I came up with 🤦🏼‍♀️.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What has happened to the utility room? Has he started/finished it yet? Or is he saving it for a big reveal?
Still waiting for a free 3rd kitchen is my guess.
Maybe he can do buy one get one free for the utility room and garden kitchen.

So Glen wants a free sunken trampoline, a free pergola, free Green Oak Posts, free hedges, free excavator, free steel planters, free artificial lawn...

I see he tagged the BBQ company in the post, so most likely wants a free upgraded one.

Now just they need friends to invite over to this amazing entertainment garden he plans to build. 🙄

ETA - I met my hubby through an online forum in the early 2000's. 🤭 When I was being a rebellious teenager. Turns out we were both from the same town and knew each others friends. Almost 20 years later here we are!

One of my good friends I also met through Bounty.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
You can slide into my DMs! I'm still at the "first I have to clean my whole apartment and re-watch all seasons of Grace and Frankie for the 5th time" - part of writing my thesis.

Yes, I think it would be hilarious.

Exactly. 😂 Sometimes I'm anxious about what to do if I get married. Some people know, some don't and it might be kind of awkward if relatives start talking to them and ask them where we've met. #millenialanxiety. It was basically a forum for creative writing but omg the stories I came up with 🤦🏼‍♀️.
All signs point to a fan fiction forum...

(I met my best friend of 14 years on a forum too!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
All signs point to a fan fiction forum...

(I met my best friend of 14 years on a forum too!)
Well not quite. Haha. But some of them read Fanfiction. I was never really into it and have no idea what they mean when they talk about AU or canon🤔

Reactions: 2
Has he heard of less is more, their garden is small enough compared to the size of their house. It will end up looking a mess if he crams all of his wish list into the ’space’. The thoughts of having artificial grass with two dogs is yuck.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
How to grow a baby and make it earn its keep
Foreword by Kris Jenner

Oh Hoopers. You never ever learn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 453356

View attachment 453361

Message the triplet family hun- they got their grass gifted too.
stinky dog piss and poo artificial lawn -good thinking there sly

Has he heard of less is more, their garden is small enough compared to the size of their house. It will end up looking a mess if he crams all of his wish list into the ’space’. The thoughts of having artificial grass with two dogs is yuck.
mu MIL has artificial grass and she had 2 pugs, it reeks in the summer I can barely stand to go near it and she washes it all the time

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
HE WANTS ANOTHER KITCHEN!!! In the garden. Garden design and freebie shopping list in stories on the House account.
I bet he gets his bleeping garden paid for the begging prick! He's so obviously on the scrounge! What a bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do they try and cram every space with as much crap as they can?!

Also, given by their own admission, and online life basically turned Glens life inside out, why the hell would you put your daughter in that position? At such a vulnerable age too. Absolute idiot. I’ve said this before, and sadly have no doubt I’ll say it again, he sinks further in my estimation daily.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes foDney, I recommend Google, use it and shut your gob you bragging knoBhead wanker.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn’t he complain in the past that his second born was a big flirt? No doubt he’ll harness that for his own purposes, pimp that he is.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Did he really spell “draw” as “drawer” in the garden story? Didn’t screenshot in time. Oh and if it’s a shady garden moss will grow through the artificial grass and knacker it. Good!

Really surprised they haven’t begged for a garden poster. “I love gardening. In French”.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nextgenshortfilms has a tiktok account which anya is on asking for likes and begging for followers...she wants to get it big enough for IGTV...like father like daughter! Has anyone seen it? Soz I have no idea how to post a link or Screen shot 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.