Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only implore anyone with 5 spare minutes to get in touch with these brands (I say this as someone who does !). You can construct one email and C+P it swapping brand names out. We can judge why are brands so lazy / don’t research etc but I don’t think anyone is expecting exactly what they’ve done in the background, you know? And they’ve adequately removed themselves from the tit with the new faceless profile.

Personally find it hilarious to see him repeatedly tagging brands who’ve reassured me they wouldn’t partner with him 😂 their marketing departments must be equal parts fearful of / laughing at him. Just pay for your tit ffs it’s not hard!
Hard agree (😜) @heretoreaditall2019
I think we may need to organise a troll template.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hope this helps anyone planning a reno. (Loomwell do wallpaper ) . I saw someone putting wallpaper on her ceiling.

1614260857436.png

You trolls just need to get more creative.

1614261771213.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I messaged both trampoline companies, and both grass companies.

You're welcome Sly 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You’re so lucky! Sadly I married a man who is the DIY equivalent of Laurel and Hardy 🤪 so we have to pay for everything. I can do lots of stuff like putting up shelves and curtain rails etc and I love a good garden day but in reality the big stuff needs professionals...which is never easy and is eye wateringly expensive. Not moaning about this because until recently we both worked (I don’t anymore) earned good money and saved. Just get so angry that these two clowns dick about on Instagram offering nothing of any relevance to anyone and companies gift them stuff, whilst pulling in a double income!
My work is flexible as I'm self employed- but I don't have the know-how to get on with much on my own (painting, hanging pics, shelves etc is my limit). It will come together in the end. And when you and I look at our nicely done houses and gardens, we will be able to say we worked, saved, toiled over, and paid for all of it our bloody selves with out having to go furrowing our foreheads on insta

• Heart
You’re so lucky! Sadly I married a man who is the DIY equivalent of Laurel and Hardy 🤪 so we have to pay for everything. I can do lots of stuff like putting up shelves and curtain rails etc and I love a good garden day but in reality the big stuff needs professionals...which is never easy and is eye wateringly expensive. Not moaning about this because until recently we both worked (I don’t anymore) earned good money and saved. Just get so angry that these two clowns dick about on Instagram offering nothing of any relevance to anyone and companies gift them stuff, whilst pulling in a double income!
But has the ‘stuff’ brought them any happiness? MOD’s downfall must give her an almost constant feeling of humiliation. She had it all in an influencer/well known persona sense and it was something she absolutely adored and coveted - gone overnight. Invitations to events/guest speaker at events/fronting a M&S campaign - all gone. Popping to London on the train to do a work shift and staying over for a night or two to attend the events and lunches - gone, now it‘s more work shifts out of financial necessity rather than to credit herself as being a midwife expert. FOD seems a miserable person, unhappy and bored without any friends. During MOD’s heyday, he seemed to spend most of his time alone with the children. Gifted/discounted holidays abroad/weekend retreats in the UK - gone. MOD always seemed completely overwhelmed by the twins. Every conceivable household item gifted or discounted. From what they portray, they don’t/didn’t seem happy as a couple. They seem to resent having their first child at a young age. The decor of their house influenced by what they could get discounted or gifted from brands - bland and without any personality.

They may get gifted items for their garden, thought hopefully not, but will only bring them a fleeting sense of happiness while they are unboxing the items. A few months later, they will be inside looking out at their garden while it’s raining and feeling discontented and wondering what gifts and discounts can they blag next as they chase happiness and validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought he went for half height shutters to keep costs down, because he is a tight wanker?

He can't even remember his own bullshit stories. Anyway, they still look tit with those blinds above them.

20210225_161311.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hard agree (😜) @heretoreaditall2019
I think we may need to organise a troll template.
Templates are not a good idea unfortunately, as if a business gets a lot of the same email it starts to look like an organised campaign and they are less likely to respond or listen. It's always better for people to write it in their own words with relevant links to the offending begging hole, which is a shame as a template would speed stuff up. You can have a template letter for the same begger to send to different brands though, I have one for the Ingham family which I like to send to brands that might be considering gifting/collabing with the beast of Bradford and her n of a husband 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I really don't like the shutters. The blinds also look cheap (and I have plenty of Ikea items at home so it's not Ikea snobbery) but all that aside, what strikes me as a major irony is the significant effort made to achieve privacy from a couple who have exposed every intimate moment of their lives over the last five years. You could stand outside that house, unable to see in, but go on your phone and see one of their children inside on a potty. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought he went for half height shutters to keep costs down, because he is a tight wanker?

He can't even remember his own bullshit stories. Anyway, they still look tit with those blinds above them.

View attachment 454947
There are so many errors in this. Soooooo many. But can shutters be domineering? They are inanimate objects. Surely they dominate, not domineer? Then in his stories, he drawers things. He/she (we can't discount that it us Clemmie) is either as thick as champ or CBA to get it right. And if it's him, I'm surprised he doesn't get into trouble with his work.

Advance notice of next beg.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t want to say too much but tbh I tend to do my tattle admin when baby is napping & I can’t leave her so I do get plenty done and let’s leave it at that 😂😉

I imagine Candice’s mates are also on the case as they’ve only bagged some cheap tit baubles and some god awful prints in over a year of trying very bleeping hard. Post the June BLM moment no brand wants the tit, the Hoopers aren’t worth it. Plus can’t imagine under current circumstances where you can’t get a workman without a 2/3 month lead time for people wanting to do up their houses & gardens that brands will feel inclined to give anyone freebies in this space... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
He’s A total fool, imagine even telling a story such as he’s recounted on his most recent post to 5 year old before they go to sleep. If they were actually in the bedroom at all. He‘s really desperate for matetial.

Reactions: 4
He is really just throwing anything on there for content isn't he.

Is he trying to be funny? Oh look at me pretending to tell my kids a scary made up bedtime story.

Yeah you are so hilarious Sly. 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
It’s astonishing just how grabby the pair of them still are and that they can’t just let it go...no one wants to partner with you. How can they not see this?!

Just had an ad for Cath Kidston on insta...Swim Tits can get an initialed bag to put swim stuff in!

EEE171D3-E421-426D-89D7-7B2BB428F590.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.