Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title courtesy of @allybongo but nominated by @Emmadale with a whopping 44 votes. Your prize trolls is a special framed piece of paper with words on that state the bleeding obvious. Please add recaps at your leisure on this first page.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Recap...

So thread 43 was when I had Covid so I might not be the best to recap but the bits I remember....

Foddo thought in that tiny little mind of his that it would be a good idea to take his pre teen impressionadaughter to the supermarket to buy herself some snacks as she’d been taking the family provisions. So at the height of a pandemic filmed her stressed out leaning on supermarket shelves while her head of a dad filmed her for his bots/fans. Poor girl bought herself salad and crisps (IIRC)

Then his tiny little mind went a bit further and decided to tell the world the same daughter potentially had emetophobia and could his followers suggest something a doctor couldn’t cause ya know bots are the best.

But then got a gig with channel 5 talking about mental heskth

A family walk on the beach led to one of the twins being a 5 year old and falling over and getting wet...she cried and again he thought this was a good thing to share with the world/bots.

They spent the equivalent of some people’s weekly food budget on helium balloons (but got the snacks from Aldi) when they money spinners turned 5 and most of the huns saw the 2 x 5’s and thought it was Foddo’s 55th!

We had a glimpse of Glen and her beaver teeth through a dirty window in a staged ‘reno’ pic!

They got gifted some aging veg on the HOH account but veg givers asked them to take the post down when is tattlers pointed out the Hooper racism. Another account shared and old pic of Glen and girls but also took it down when Glen’s history was pointed out.

Sorry that’s all I can remember so feel free to add more. And sorry I’m not as thorough as @Dogmuck giving credit where it’s due. “Beaver teeth” definitely needs a credit so sorry to whoever did that one!

Oh I nearly forgot, head also videoed/potentially staged himself falling over on the ice which gave some of us a laugh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
And now Andre is back 🤦‍♀️. It’s so awful to see on his last story when he turns the video off, he stops “acting” before turning it off and his face is just so miserable. Why does he keep going I really don’t get it.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
And now Andre is back 🤦‍♀️. It’s so awful to see on his last story when he turns the video off, he stops “acting” before turning it off and his face is just so miserable. Why does he keep going I really don’t get it.
It's not even remotely funny, or relevant. And he must think he'll avoid criticism for using his children by not showing their faces.

Reactions: 9
Just had a look at Clam's make a house a home a/c. Every wall in every room shown has crap hanging on it, tacky crap at that. Even the wall in the toilet has crap posters hanging up.😳
Back in the day we had 'useful' charts hanging on the back of the bathroom door, like the times table chart, not some poxy love poster

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve somehow managed to miss the Andre thing before but just had a quick (sound off) look and god he’s cringe/desperate ....those girls must think their dad is such a bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had a look at Clam's make a house a home a/c. Every wall in every room shown has crap hanging on it, tacky crap at that. Even the wall in the toilet has crap posters hanging up.😳
Back in the day we had 'useful' charts hanging on the back of the bathroom door, like the times table chart, not some poxy love poster
I know! A gallery wall in every single room 🤢 it's like a teens collage with headlines/text cut out from magazines (who did that once? 😁)
She could fill up a skip with all her framed prints!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here for more chances at sponsored content / gifts being pulled from their grabby little hands again 😂

Remember when he thought they could still get a gifted kitchen for the utility? 😬 good luck hun

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Finally my first thread title.

I love you all. IN FRENCH.

Where do I collect my fringed velvet lampshade and gifted beaver teeth?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
His description of the now playroom makes it sound like they were moving in to a derelict building, if the house was such a tip why did they buy it?
Imagine if the freebies had dried up before they ripped out the near new kitchen and bathroom🙀.🤑 poor old Clam would have missed out on her kitchen dressing room.😸😼

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve somehow managed to miss the Andre thing before but just had a quick (sound off) look and god he’s cringe/desperate ....those girls must think their dad is such a bellend!
I always keep the sound off with him. Just too much 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Congratulations @allybongo on your first thread title!! It's brilliant 🤣

Thanks @Dogmuck for the recap.

I watched Andre on mute. Wtf is wrong with him? Actually, wtf is right with him.

I wish someone would gift them an Alice in Wonderland print for shits and giggles. Bet that wouldn't get hung up or raved about.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched the Andre stories...Couldn't watch with sound on...made me cringe just looking at his stupid face! Anyone else think he's aged massively???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been at the hospital so missed out on FODs recent antics. Just watched his Andre story and I think I've puked my face off. He is so embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Important to note that in that same bizarre mental health hands down the pants stream of posts he threw shade at Glen for doing exactly what he was promoting to his bots. (Going outside and getting exercise, for anyone who missed it.)

I was awake for a few hours in the night and wound up watching Andre around 3am. It’s a wonder I didn’t have a nightmare after finally falling back asleep!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.