Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What pisses me off is how many people are commenting on how pretty or beautiful she is. She's involved with a project and has created something she's proud of which is what the whole post is about, but SO many people are just focusing on her looks.

I realise this happens all the time, but it doesn't make it any less infuriating to me.
But this is sadly what happens. The world of Instagram is so fickle and all about face value.

And that is why he’s so bloody awful subjecting her to this. Can totally imagine how he and Glen will have been pushing and encouraging this. They’ve done it with the twins and now clearly moving onto this one for ‘stardom.’

He continually complains about trolls...but is willing to subject his child to it. People are cruel....why put her through that.

He’s just an awful excuse for a parent!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Sorry but I think she looks as smug as him. The online friends, how do they know they ARE teenagers and not a 60 year old kiddie fiddler?
Nice she found a hobby, shame it's online.

Reactions: 15
@Rosieee Lolita is right. I knew that picture was off but couldn't work out why other than the flawless lipstick. She's only 13 but looks much older. And while it's not illegal for her to get her ears pierced as often as she likes surely some parental intervention would resolve that? Also children spending eight hours per day in their room on their computers is another matter for parental intervention?

Like mother, like daughter. The ears have it.
she is very pretty but I feel quiet uncomfortable discussing how a 13 year old looks here can we please stick to Sly and not show the girls anymore even if he gives no shits about their privacy

• Heart
Reactions: 15
There is no way in hell i would have let my 13 year old daughter have 6 piercings - i thought they went to private schools ? Cant see them being happy about it . Fod is such a nob

Reactions: 10
@Rosieee Lolita is right. I knew that picture was off but couldn't work out why other than the flawless lipstick. She's only 13 but looks much older. And while it's not illegal for her to get her ears pierced as often as she likes surely some parental intervention would resolve that? Also children spending eight hours per day in their room on their computers is another matter for parental intervention?

Like mother, like daughter. The ears have it.
I didn't think we shared pics of their kids on here? She's under 16, he's happy to flog her pics but "we" should know better

There is no way in hell i would have let my 13 year old daughter have 6 piercings - i thought they went to private schools ? Cant see them being happy about it . Fod is such a nob
You can get extender earrings... Looks like more piercings but only one hole. Just watched his stories, I stand corrected.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
He’ll be looking for an agent for her now. Hope springs eternal in his unmanly breast.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
@Dogmuck that's a lit of bots.
@Emmadale I don't think we'll see below 900k before Easter.
He's still not losing an awful lot through natural attrition. I suspect many people get bored and forget about him but don't stop following him.
Agree with the ‘ forgetting you are following someone’
I’m just hoping they will see one of his sickly hate my kids/ love my kids videos and think urgh unfollow
I don’t think ( apart from Chris ingham) that anyone’s face has ever enraged me so much
it’s just smugness personified

Eta: OMG just seen his latest post

er isn’t this the child that enraged you with her endless hunger two weeks ago 🤷‍♀️
oh but now she might be drawing in likes and content with her film ( you can see him gagging for the BBC to pick up on it) you are soooooo proud of her

omg I hate him he is such a bleeping hypocrite

😠

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
A bit odd to have it all so close together, why not have them spaced apart slightly. That way you could see the studs/rings. Also be able wear a wider style of studs. I do think this is gorgeous mind.... 😍
Screenshot_20210223_231147.jpg

Reactions: 7
So changes of plans for FOD. Flogging Anya in full Lolita mode to his creeps instead of the twins. I just don’t know what to say anymore.
That was COMPLETELY my first thought Rosie. From his recent approach to hiding his kids faces, he’s now parading Anya all over his stories and grid. All in the hope of PR or freebies. It’s shocking and almost like pimping. He’s utterly despicable.
P.s. @Hatchet_job Couldn’t agree more re “alot” being a pet peeve. (I even had to change the autocorrect to make it wrong 🙄)

Reactions: 12
I thankfully haven't been able to focus much time on instagram over the past week but picking up on the fact that there are so many comments re the daughter's looks is everything that is wrong with our society - still!! To consider a young girl's looks through the 'male gaze' i.e. how pretty she is, is an enormous issue, it perpetuates the cycle of comparison and improvement, when neither of these things are even slightly important or relevant. It infuriates me that it is still so prevalent in 2021?!! When will this stop ffs. I was listening to the Historian, Mary Beard (one of my favourite humans, that I don't actually know!), discussing this very thing this week, she speaks so intelligently about it all and her experience of abuse on twitter for her looks (that she largely ignores). 'Good' looks are not important, end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
After the Duggar family scandal TLC cancelled their show, but continued "Counting On " with the elder daughters in which the parents featured occasionally . I can see the same thing here. No reason why she can't continue on her own and become an influencer too .

• Sick
  • Sad
After the Duggar family scandal TLC cancelled their show, but continued "Counting On " with the elder daughters in which the parents featured occasionally . I can see the same thing here. No reason why she can't continue on her own and become an influencer too .
Yep, I was going to say, that wasn’t a walk down the beach with dad, that was a strategy meeting with her agent.

On the post, among the “she’s beautiful” comments, I noticed someone asked “where can I watch the video”, Anya (well her new project Instagram account) replied. So Anya has probably seen the last 12 months (AXA BLM) play out and still wants to be part of this gravy train. 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yep, I was going to say, that wasn’t a walk down the beach with dad, that was a strategy meeting with her agent.

On the post, among the “she’s beautiful” comments, I noticed someone asked “where can I watch the video”, Anya (well her new project Instagram account) replied. So Anya has probably seen the last 12 months (AXA BLM) play out and still wants to be part of this gravy train. 🙄
Yes, I saw the replies as I scanned through the comments. It’s very warped isn’t it.

Some of the comments on the actual video are so over the top. ‘totally blown away’ ‘amazing insight’ blah blah

I also noticed that some probably planted comments are tagging Dr Ranj and Dr Alex telling them how they must watch it 🙄

As usual and as with everything with the SOD’s it all just feels very contrived! Foddo’s new project (as he’s failing so abysmally himself!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At least she has an excuse, she’s 13. Unlike her pathetic 38 years old dad still dreaming of fame despite being the biggest insta embarrassment.
I know it’s been said 10000 times, but how in duck’s name is he only 38?! 38!!! He looks 48 at LEAST. He must have been to the John Terry school of ageing (another person who’s always looked 10 years older than they are 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm beginning to think the whole shopping trip for the daughters snacks was possibly orchestrated and directed by Anya herself.🤔 Knob saying he wishes she would stop piercing more holes in her ears, she is a child mate, you are her father tell her to remove some of them if you don't like it. Do schools in England allow kids to wear six earrings per ear? I know, lockdown, no school for ages..
Waiting for the DIY tattoo to appear on her next hey fOd.?

A couple of the Radford daughters attempting to cash in as 'influencers' too I think, sadly.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.