Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I remembered this as I was going to sleep last night.

I used to work with a woman (who overshared
about her kids)

She had a 14/15 year old daughter and found out (I think as the girl was about to go and meet him) that she was being groomed by a guy online. They went to the police and they seized the laptop etc. She had to confess all to her parents about what she’d shared with him online (more-so so it wouldn’t be a shock in police interviews)

This was about 10/12 years ago so social media was nowhere near on the scale it is now so I dread to think how easy that would be now.

It always stuck with me what a murky world it is. I hate how this could evolve and worry for the future of my now 3 year old and how obsessed they get with technology.

Sorry, I’m rambling now but I feel so protective with my child on this that I just can’t believe how they just put their kids out there like this and this now feels like they’ve stepped it up a level with Anya. All desperation and greed!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I know it’s been said 10000 times, but how in duck’s name is he only 38?! 38!!! He looks 48 at LEAST. He must have been to the John Terry school of ageing (another person who’s always looked 10 years older than they are 🤣)
Yeah Colin Montgomery is another one

I just literally despise him
I can just seen him laying it all out to her
how she could get free stuff, be famous, get a book deal, presenting job, be the next Greta Thunberg 🙄
I bet he is literally wetting himself, just when all was lost oh look one of the cash cows who had left the herd for independent pastures has returned, time to get milking

next it will be “ I didn’t ask her to be in my stories she actively wanted to be, to bring awareness to middle class children suffering from lockdown” cue yet more lip service paid to these lockdown lovelies pining in their bedrooms

and they all look like him as well 🙄
when she was next to him last night god forgive me I didn’t think oooh what a beauty like the pervs responding on his post
I just thought she had the same smug entitled expression on her face that he has 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wasn't Anya selling her 'old' clothes on line, clothes that were probably freebies#gifted? What an odd family!

Reactions: 9
This is so sad, I hope whatever money she makes this time she gets to keep for herself & future though, not going on mum’s £100 PJs or kitchen dresser.

Reactions: 12
I wonder when he last checked tattle...would love to know what he thinks of the thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder when he last checked tattle...would love to know what he thinks of the thread title.
I assume that the illiterate huns that slide into his DM’s make up for the intelligent Tattle trolls. He knows that all the women on here are stratospherically out of his league so he must assume that our vaginas cringe when we hear his voice. And if he didn’t, well, at least now he really knows for sure!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
HE WANTS ANOTHER KITCHEN!!! In the garden. Garden design and freebie shopping list in stories on the House account.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Does he not have a job ? Accountant, brand management or something? How does he have the time, between that, 4 children, 2 dogs, normal domestic stuff. homeschooling. I assume his wife works her 2 days a week as a key worker? Bloody amazing time management

• Haha
79BFB054-B8AA-4817-8ED8-65CB8D7339E5.png

Do you think he said, I’ll only help you and your mates if you follow me....desperate!

• Haha
  • Sad
The shopping list:
1 steel sheets;
2 fabricator to make them into planters;
3 ground level trampoline;
4 mini digger to dig out the trampoline space;
5 LED lighting for under the trampoline;
6 hedging;
7 artificial grass;
8 green oak posts for pergola;
9 the rest of the pergola;
10 garden furniture;
11 outdoor kitchen and bar;
12 cedar slated fencing.

• Wow
I'm beginning to think the whole shopping trip for the daughters snacks was possibly orchestrated and directed by Anya herself.🤔 Knob saying he wishes she would stop piercing more holes in her ears, she is a child mate, you are her father tell her to remove some of them if you don't like it. Do schools in England allow kids to wear six earrings per ear? I know, lockdown, no school for ages..
Waiting for the DIY tattoo to appear on her next hey fOd.?

A couple of the Radford daughters attempting to cash in as 'influencers' too I think, sadly.
Most schools are 1 set of studs or small hoops in my experience. So can only assume she will take most or all of them out for school. I had 3 holes in my ears (late 90s), but I would never have got away with wearing all 3 sets at school (a run of the mill British comp).

Wow he is really pumping out the oldest now isn’t he! He makes me sick
I think he's being used for his audience, and she's being used to pull in the engagement! Maybe A is a chip off the old block after all.

Reactions: 9
I've met some of my best friends online in a strange forum (let's not go there) in 2005 when I was troubled teenager 😂😷- so we've been friends for 15 years now (group of 4, now 6 because one introduced 2 of her friends from school to us three years ago). We go on trips and regularly meet although we all live in different parts of the country (well pre Covid) . So to me it's kind of normal to meet people online. But I'm sometimes still kind of embarrassed when people ask me where I know them the from "uhm.. The friend of a friend..." haha. When I met one of the girls for a concert in 2008 she introduced me to her boyfriend as her pen pal 🤣but her now-husband knows the real story now.

Anyways, so I don't think it's super strange that she met some other teenagers on social media but it's definitely important that parents keep an eye out / make sure their kids are not talking to a 56year old truck driver from Liverpool who pretends to be Olivia, 16 from Hastings.

Reactions: 12
Was
I've met some of my best friends online in a strange forum (let's not go there) in 2005 when I was troubled teenager 😂😷- so we've been friends for 15 years now (group of 4, now 6 because one introduced 2 of her friends from school to us three years ago). We go on trips and regularly meet although we all live in different parts of the country (well pre Covid) . So to me it's kind of normal to meet people online. But I'm sometimes still kind of embarrassed when people ask me where I know them the from "uhm.. The friend of a friend..." haha. When I met one of the girls for a concert in 2008 she introduced me to her boyfriend as her pen pal 🤣but her now-husband knows the real story now.

Anyways, so I don't think it's super strange that she met some other teenagers on social media but it's definitely important that parents keep an eye out / make sure their kids are not talking to a 56year old truck driver from Liverpool who pretends to be Olivia, 16 from Hastings.
Some of my best friends are ones I have met online, Baby and Parenting Forums were a god send back pre Facebook. Never went near Mumsnet though 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love the name tattyP. I want to change my user name now 😂. It's about the foster care system (I'm doing interviews - online of course). Don't want to go into more detail on here but if you're really interested, send me a PM.
TattyP totally gonna slide into your DMs, but if you are in the midst of your thesis then I’m happy to wait.

I contemplated fostering a few years back and what a palaver. I’d basically gone with an agency (stupidly on reflection but I was naive) that dicked me around for 2 years and then eventually told me they weren’t even established and were waiting for funding!!! Then I went to the local council and the social worker basically told me I should be adopting and threw every obstacle in the way for fostering (always wondered if he had a quota of kids that needed adoption that he needed off his books)! So after over 3 years and getting nowhere I gave up! Shame really as I believe The Dogmucks could have provided a good home and lots of love to many children.

ETA I’ve also got a group of friends I met on line (a word game on Facebook 🤦‍♀️) they live all over the world and we had meet ups together in New York & London, subsets have stayed with us and also met in Exeter and London. I too was embarrassed to admit how I knew them when asked by real life friends, but they are hilarious, smart and bring so much variation to my life, they are ace and I’m super glad I met them. It’s like this place, I know we don’t all over share but everyone brings something interesting and new...you don’t get that with your everyday mates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
That house is going to end up like a Magnet show room soon. He won’t rest until it’s nothing but kitchens. They’ll be showering in the dishwasher and the twins sleeping in the Rangemaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That house is going to end up like a Magnet show room soon. He won’t rest until it’s nothing but kitchens. They’ll be showering in the dishwasher and the twins sleeping in the Rangemaster.
Bit early but ‘They’ll be showering in the dishwasher and the twins sleeping in the Rangemaster’ could be a new thread title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
TattyP totally gonna slide into your DMs, but if you are in the midst of your thesis then I’m happy to wait.

I contemplated fostering a few years back and what a palaver. I’d basically gone with an agency (stupidly on reflection but I was naive) that dicked me around for 2 years and then eventually told me they weren’t even established and were waiting for funding!!! Then I went to the local council and the social worker basically told me I should be adopting and threw every obstacle in the way for fostering (always wondered if he had a quota of kids that needed adoption that he needed off his books)! So after over 3 years and getting nowhere I gave up! Shame really as I believe The Dogmucks could have provided a good home and lots of love to many children.

ETA I’ve also got a group of friends I met on line (a word game on Facebook 🤦‍♀️) they live all over the world and we had meet ups together in New York & London, subsets have stayed with us and also met in Exeter and London. I too was embarrassed to admit how I knew them when asked by real life friends, but they are hilarious, smart and bring so much variation to my life, they are ace and I’m super glad I met them. It’s like this place, I know we don’t all over share but everyone brings something interesting and new...you don’t get that with your everyday mates.
I love this @Dogmuck and @Tattlingpineapple even though I mainly lurk and laugh at all of your comments and don’t really contribute or add value (because you are all much funnier) and can’t photoshop like @Axatogrind I feel like if this group met up in real life (post Covid and in #Kent obviously), it would be an absolute blast

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bit early but ‘They’ll be showering in the dishwasher and the twins sleeping in the Rangemaster’ could be a new thread title!
What has happened to the utility room? Has he started/finished it yet? Or is he saving it for a big reveal?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.