Father of Daughters #44 My vagina slams itself shut every time I see his stories.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know sly is pushing the kids but I think we shouldn’t be telling people to find his daughters TikTok account this is becoming a bit creepy for me. Can we just stick to gross old Simon and his stupid ways please

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I understand A is still only around 13, but the shortgen video Tiktok info is freely given on the youtube video FOD promoted. It's not her personal one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Nextgenshortfilms has a tiktok account which anya is on asking for likes and begging for followers...she wants to get it big enough for IGTV...like father like daughter! Has anyone seen it? Soz I have no idea how to post a link or Screen shot 🤣
I saw this. And the one of the weird seductive voice over. So worrying. Just why!!!

Reactions: 4
I know sly is pushing the kids but I think we shouldn’t be telling people to find his daughters TikTok account this is becoming a bit creepy for me. Can we just stick to gross old Simon and his stupid ways please
I agree.

I went and had a look and felt uncomfortable.

I know the tiktok is public and was shared freely etc but it doesn't sit right for me. But hey, neither does anything Sly or Clem does either!

They are walking on very dangerous ground promoting their young teen to god knows who.

I'm here to be be gobsmacked at the parents' antics and will not contribute in discussing their daughter and her social media antics.

Reactions: 14
Similar for me, I'll comment in general terms relating to the ethics of children on instagram, but not on a child's own online activities and content or anything personal.

I guess we are getting to the stage where we will see more and more children of influencers trying to make their own way (whether "encouraged" by the parents or not). Many of them will have presumably been growing up learning to highly value online attention, likes, follower numbers, etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
He’s begging like fk on the HOH account. I cba taking screen shots but just go and look at who he’s (Glen) just followed...artificial grass companies (he’s tagged), trampoline companies (he’s tagged) 🙄 also decking companies and other garden companies. I bet his agents are on to them all now begging like fk to get the garden makeover done.

Makes me want to punch him in the face, cos I’d like to get my garden done for free.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
He’s begging like fk on the HOH account. I cba taking screen shots but just go and look at who he’s (Glen) just followed...artificial grass companies (he’s tagged), trampoline companies (he’s tagged) 🙄 also decking companies and other garden companies. I bet his agents are on to them all now begging like fk to get the garden makeover done.

Makes me want to punch him in the face, cos I’d like to get my garden done for free.
We are saving towards fairly extensive renovations to our significantly smaller Victorian house (I can tell its definitely Victorian and not Georgian because the year is on a plaque in the middle of the terrace row- it's really handy). The Hoopers have no idea how lucky they are to have had so much stuff done for free/cheap!! Even now they are shelling out plenty on Sly's DIY projects, yet STILL on the beg!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So no brands bit on ~sponsoring his utility room/kitchen no 4 with underfloor heating so he’s moving on to entirely different brands to see if the garden can be done for free.

I am most curious where kitchen no 4 is going to end up. Inside? Outside? Somewhere else when no one bites on the garden either like the basement? Who knows!

(I am counting that play kitchen in my total, naturally.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The sooner brands find a less grubby way of marketing than giving free tit to self-absorbed nonentity bot-buying plebs, the better.

Same goes for followers who still think they're giving a genuine recommendation to their "online influencer buddies". You're not, your recommendation is being used as tag-spam to alert the brands that there's a twit on the beg.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
We are saving towards fairly extensive renovations to our significantly smaller Victorian house (I can tell its definitely Victorian and not Georgian because the year is on a plaque in the middle of the terrace row- it's really handy). The Hoopers have no idea how lucky they are to have had so much stuff done for free/cheap!! Even now they are shelling out plenty on Sly's DIY projects, yet STILL on the beg!
Exactly! I’m still in the middle of my “reno journey” (everything is a journey right) as covid delayed things, but after “we’ve” finished paying for our renovation to be done our next big job is the garden. It’s currently a fairly pleasant garden and semi functional but the boundary fences need replacing and I do want an “outside kitchen” eg somewhere more permanent/sheltered for the bbq to go and better patio areas. So realistically the whole thing needs doing and it’s looking like £20k +. What Sly is suggesting will be not far off that figure unless he genuinely believes he can do all the labour himself. I note he’s followed a relatively small account (plumbers something) where they are doing it all themselves and it looks great. They have put tutorials of each step and I can already see that Sly is going to completely plagiarise these and make out like he’s a creative/DIY genius....keep your eyes peeled! Well unless he reads this and has a change of heart!

The sooner brands find a less grubby way of marketing than giving free tit to self-absorbed nonentity bot-buying plebs, the better.

Same goes for followers who still think they're giving a genuine recommendation to their "online influencer buddies". You're not, your recommendation is being used as tag-spam to alert the brands that there's a twit on the beg.
💯 agree! One his questions are to increase his engagement and two to enable him to tag brands he’s already decided he wants to beg off! I mean the guy has been whining on about his garden for months, can’t sleep for thinking about it, why, if they are such an influential couple, who brag about their homestyle do they now need to ask for suggestions? 🧐 yep that’s right, so they can tag some brands in an attempt to beg!! 😏😤🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly! I’m still in the middle of my “reno journey” (everything is a journey right) as covid delayed things, but after “we’ve” finished paying for our renovation to be done our next big job is the garden. It’s currently a fairly pleasant garden and semi functional but the boundary fences need replacing and I do want an “outside kitchen” eg somewhere more permanent/sheltered for the bbq to go and better patio areas. So realistically the whole thing needs doing and it’s looking like £20k +. What Sly is suggesting will be not far off that figure unless he genuinely believes he can do all the labour himself. I note he’s followed a relatively small account (plumbers something) where they are doing it all themselves and it looks great. They have put tutorials of each step and I can already see that Sly is going to completely plagiarise these and make out like he’s a creative/DIY genius....keep your eyes peeled! Well unless he reads this and has a change of heart!
We are very lucky we can shave some costs because my husband can do a sensible amount himself, so we've been able to really think about what we will get a professional in for and what we can achieve ourselves. BUT my husband has a full time job, and is away from home all week. So we have had to reconcile ourselves to the fact that some of the things we could do will end up being done by someone else, because we simply don't have time!! The amount of time Sly has for his "creative outlet" on insta, his mens mental health advocacy, his JOB, his DIY, being a husband, being a father to 4, having 2 dogs is, frankly, astounding. Does he have a time turner from the Ministry of Magic??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Completely! It just comes across as one massive beg with all the tagging. Really hope they don’t get any bites 😖

Reactions: 11
I can only implore anyone with 5 spare minutes to get in touch with these brands (I say this as someone who does !). You can construct one email and C+P it swapping brand names out. We can judge why are brands so lazy / don’t research etc but I don’t think anyone is expecting exactly what they’ve done in the background, you know? And they’ve adequately removed themselves from the tit with the new faceless profile.

Personally find it hilarious to see him repeatedly tagging brands who’ve reassured me they wouldn’t partner with him 😂 their marketing departments must be equal parts fearful of / laughing at him. Just pay for your tit ffs it’s not hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We are very lucky we can shave some costs because my husband can do a sensible amount himself, so we've been able to really think about what we will get a professional in for and what we can achieve ourselves. BUT my husband has a full time job, and is away from home all week. So we have had to reconcile ourselves to the fact that some of the things we could do will end up being done by someone else, because we simply don't have time!! The amount of time Sly has for his "creative outlet" on insta, his mens mental health advocacy, his JOB, his DIY, being a husband, being a father to 4, having 2 dogs is, frankly, astounding. Does he have a time turner from the Ministry of Magic??
You’re so lucky! Sadly I married a man who is the DIY equivalent of Laurel and Hardy 🤪 so we have to pay for everything. I can do lots of stuff like putting up shelves and curtain rails etc and I love a good garden day but in reality the big stuff needs professionals...which is never easy and is eye wateringly expensive. Not moaning about this because until recently we both worked (I don’t anymore) earned good money and saved. Just get so angry that these two clowns dick about on Instagram offering nothing of any relevance to anyone and companies gift them stuff, whilst pulling in a double income!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My cringe cringes at all the begging and tagging of companies.

I feel so embarrassed at his sheer desperation.

So no brands bit on ~sponsoring his utility room/kitchen no 4 with underfloor heating so he’s moving on to entirely different brands to see if the garden can be done for free.
Spot on. I was thinking this watching his recent stories. Isn't it normal to do one project at a time, finish then move on to the next project?

My bet is they thought they could get the 3rd kitchen done before summer through his begs on the utility room project a few months ago, but that has not worked out for their timeline.

So now he is trying the begging for the garden, so he can get it done ready for summer, and he will then commence the utility room beg again, if he succeeds with the garden project.

Good job us trolls can message companies ay! I'm debating wether to message the ones he has already tagged, just to duck with his plans and warn them in advance. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.